• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
When i waltz into the elite four i'm stuck in the door and immobile :/
Help?

EDIT: Sorry i saw that you need to live beta for it. I'll download it now.

love the game :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2023
Assuming Blaine is on Seafoam Islands i can't get to him. Both routes from Fuchsia and Cinnabar are blocked off. I'd rather not have to resort to the walk through walls cheat. Can anyone help with this?

What is the walkthough walls cheat? I also need Blaine as well

Years
Does anyone know the point of Team Rocket in Mt.Moon, What to do with the DNA sample and where to obtain the Kanto starters?

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2023
btw i found some stairs in an underground cavern near the sapphire and the stairs never seem to end

Thanks Tombolaman

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
Just out of interest, what's up with the level drop-off in the Orange Islands? During the final Rocket storyline we were facing lv 70s and now it's down to low 60s again. Kinda disappointing to be honest.

Years
This has happened to me too while playing the game on my cellphone. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a solution for this and just continued the game in pc.

I hope the devs solve your problem.

Ohhh Feeling sad to hear that as i have more time to use cell instead of pc but thank you very very much for your reply...
By the way how you continued your game from that?

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Ohhh Feeling sad to hear that as i have more time to use cell instead of pc but thank you very very much for your reply...
By the way how you continued your game from that?

So you were also using your cellphone. Well, I couldn't continue that game, but I played the rest in my PC. LaZ did say the game is semi-supported in other emulators. Maybe it'd be fixed later.

BTW, right now I'm out of town and replying from my cell. Would be a while (READ: weeks) before I get my hands on my PC :(. It's really astonishing to think of all the things these little gadgets can do!

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2014
I have a bug in the Slowpoke Well after beating team mate R comes and shows me a black picture in August

Years
Where is Prof.Ivy? I've look pretty much everywhere possible for her and i can't find her.
help?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2023
^Yes, I also found the meeting to be a little strange. But let's just assume LC is in a parallel universe or something (lol)!

ooooo He is good.
once the gyms were beaten the story got alot more interesting.
However i am still wondering at what stage should i have the different legandaries.

Years
I just caught Kyogre and it says i need an electric type to power up the train but i don't have one.
What on earth do i do?

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2012
I just caught Kyogre and it says i need an electric type to power up the train but i don't have one.
What on earth do i do?

You can actually catch some in the area you're in. Talk to the guy outside the train who'll give you ultra balls if you need.

Years
So you were also using your cellphone. Well, I couldn't continue that game, but I played the rest in my PC. LaZ did say the game is semi-supported in other emulators. Maybe it'd be fixed later.
(. It's really astonishing to think of all the things these little gadgets can do!

Yeah well i guess i should play this on pc then.. And other hacks on my cellphone huh?

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
There's a glitch when I fall in the hole when I beat Silver in Ecruteak City, once I fall, I'm stuck, there was a black screen, and that it didn't show me falling to the place where the legendary dogs were at.

Last edited:
Years
There's a glitch when I fall in the hole when I beat Silver in Ecruteak City, once I fall, I'm stuck.

What do you mean you're stuck ? Are you unable to move or does the game just freeze ? I think at that point you have to go towards the three pokemon and then they escape. After that, go toward the exit and talk to Eusine.

I've just beaten the Elite 4, here's my Hall of Fame :D

Back