• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
*Vomits even at the mention of Call of Duty*

Now, now, Zamorak. You are aware that every time you release a new event a tiny piece of me dies inside? It's rather fun actually. I don't need Mercy or Compassion anymore. Not after what happened last time... And you didn't answer my question Toto!

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
*Vomits even at the mention of Call of Duty*

Now, now, Zamorak. You are aware that every time you release a new event a tiny piece of me dies inside?

So if I release enough events which do you think will go first, heart/liver/or lungs?

Also, what do you have against COD?

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
Also, a little question for Totodile12345 here. Would the shop that your character happened to have literally fallen into happen to be the tiny little corner-shop that Cal and Kel happen to be in?

There was the question, since you mentioned you had missed it.

And please don't make me go on about the Call of Duty games, we'll be here for hours. Let's just say that I have a passionate hatred for them and move on. I've been through this a good twelve times and I really can't be bothered to make it a baker's dozen...

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
*frowns*
Fine then, I can understand the hate...
But about the dying a bit inside every time I have an event, if I post enough which organ do you think will go first? I got $10 on your liver!

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
I was thinking more... emotionally. But you know, eventually there'll be so many events I'll be unable to keep track of reality. From there I can only be described as brain-dead, and thus you may then take my liver. Enjoy the organs while you can, eventually they'll turn you all into me anyway.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
I was thinking more... emotionally. But you know, eventually there'll be so many events I'll be unable to keep track of reality. From there I can only be described as brain-dead, and thus you may then take my liver. Enjoy the organs while you can, eventually they'll turn you all into me anyway.

YAY FOR IDENTITY THEFT ={D

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
xD Zamorak your like a zombie your self if you want Archipelgos organs. No wonder you wanted to start an Apocalypse RP.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
So, Totodile12345, mind answering the question? I would like to know too...

Yui is going to be sooooo pissed off if she gets blown into smithereens and still live.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Wow only two posts since my last one XD, I won't be on long I have to go 30 miles into town and then i'd be there for a while.

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
Yeah, Totodile12345 did already answer the question... shall I use the quotation system once more, perhaps?

no why? its a shop with a suicidal guy in it named paul jk. Yea it would be that shop
I crossed out the part which is somewhat irrelevant, since it wasn't a response to the answer to be honest. So yeah, it'sthe shop in which Cal happens to be in, which is also the shop a little outside where Penny and Yui are.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Ah, well I didn't really get that. XD

So, I'll be teleporting everyone in the shop to Yui's place (since the zombies are going to explode) Just letting you guys know~!

Back