• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
Wow, that would be a very...interesting party haha.

I haven't been to many actual parties. Being around buzzed people is entertaining. I was at one party that some of the people were stoned, but I can't really remember it (that's not how I mean that! I can't remember because it was years ago).

don't worry unless you're a cockface to everyone we don't judge you based on what you're doing in front of the computer/around the house.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Slender what are you on? X)

Haha, no, no, no, no, I meant it more as 'masochistic 'bring it on'' then 'hey, you free tonight?' X)

Who here wants some Horse Tar Tar?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Nooothing. c;
Okay, good haha. That doesn't seem creepy anymore. X)
I tend to make similar jokes, directed at my best friend. I guess she doesn't appreciate it, considering she gives me this irriated look and smacks me. ;D

Excuse my inactivity. I was trying to coax the cat out of my bedroom.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Mmmmmmmhm. *says dubiously*
Wait, the 'Masochistic 'Bring It On" one, or the 'Hey, You Free Tonight?'

What, nobody wants Horse Tar Tar?
How about some Squible?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
@Dipu: Because PC is too awesome to leave for sleep. 'Nuff said. xD

I just had my favourite chicken chop with mushroom sauce and corn at Secret Recipe. YUM. *licks lips* :9

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I had some Musli coupled with a portion of Pastitsio for breakfast. Sure it sounds like a weird combo, but you try eating anything breakfast like at 1 in the afternoon. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I had a small cinnamon roll. I think. I should really eat something before going out but what can I make in like ... five minutes and eat in two.

Answer: Hotdog. I'm going to go and make one now.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
No way, either boil that thing or grill it with an electric grill if you have to.
Anyway, I think I watch too much charmed for a guy. Been replaying here for a week or so and I'm addicted for some odd reason.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Ew, steamed hot dogs are like steamed veggies, leave for one second and they turn to flavorless mush.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
WOW OMG there are 2 batmans and 1 batgirl there. I'm going to change my theme to Superman since it's my favorite hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back