• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Raynes Shiny and Event Pokemporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

finalrayne

High Roller
Years
Welcome to my Pokemporium please read my rules before looking through the shop
1.) Follow all Poke community Rules
2.) Don't spam
3.) I will NOT accept hacked Pokemon; only Clones
4.) Post all offers here. I will get back to you asap via PM
5.) Be patient I have a life besides Pokemon
6.) I mostly do equal trades unless you offer something very interesting (equal trades= 5IV for 5IV, 6IV Shiny for 6IV Shiny, etc.)
7.) I clone and you will most likely receive one if you get a Pokemon from my thread if you don't like that please leave
8.) DO NOT PM ME ABOUT YOUR OFFERS! I will delete the message and it will not be looked at I don't appreciate the spam.
9.) I have hack checked my Pokemon to the best of my ability if you find that one is hacked inform me I will refund you and remove the hacked Pokemon from my shop list.
Without further ado the Pokemon

Competitive Shinys
Spoiler:

Regular Shinys

Spoiler:

Shiny Legendary

Spoiler:

Regular legendary
Spoiler:

Event
Spoiler:

FC: 5172-1709-3390
IGN: Brian
any suggestions to make my shop more appealing:)

Last edited:
Years
I am interested in your competitive shiny honedge. I have Haxorus shiny 6 iv adamant and some events I can trade you. Also can you tell me the IVs for your arceus please?

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Hi I'm interested in your Manaphy, please check my shop to see if there's anything that interests you

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
I have a 5iv shiny turtwig, pm if youre interested and we can discuss options

finalrayne

High Roller
Years
Hi, I'm interested in your Skrelp and Sylveon, is there anything in my shop you might want?
Trade Complete
I am interested in your competitive shiny honedge. I have Haxorus shiny 6 iv adamant and some events I can trade you. Also can you tell me the IVs for your arceus please?
Trade Complete
Hi I'm interested in your Manaphy, please check my shop to see if there's anything that interests you
I have a 5iv shiny turtwig, pm if youre interested and we can discuss options
Trade Complete
I am interested in many of your shinys, please PM what time zone you are in please?
Trade Complete
Are you interested in shiny phione?
Trade Complete

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2014
I'm looking for event pokemon, let me know what do you have and what do you want for them!

finalrayne

High Roller
Years
I'm looking for event pokemon, let me know what do you have and what do you want for them!

All of my events are at the bottom of the shop and I'm pretty open when it comes to trades normally if it is something I do not have I will take it if you see any event in my shop you want let me know.

finalrayne

High Roller
Years
Hi I'm interested in:
Shiny 5IV Timid houndoor
Shiny gorebyss
Shiny 5IV adamant aron
Shiny 5IV modest espurr
Shiny 6IV bagon

I have:
Shiny 5IV jolly Slaking
Shiny alakazam
Shiny 5IV bold Whimsicott
Shiny 5IV jolly kangaskhan (31/31/31/31/31/30)
Shiny 6IV jolly scraggy

Would you be interested?
Trade Complete

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2014
I want Deoxys and Arceus, also Competitive Shiny Houndour and Shiny Charmander Solar Power. I have Shiny Celebi, Shiny Kyurem, Shiny Protean Greninja 6IV, Shiny Latias, and speed boost Torchic with Blazikenite.

finalrayne

High Roller
Years
I want Deoxys and Arceus, also Competitive Shiny Houndour and Shiny Charmander Solar Power. I have Shiny Celebi, Shiny Kyurem, Shiny Protean Greninja 6IV, Shiny Latias, and speed boost Torchic with Blazikenite.

Pm sent will update when trade is complete

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 21, 2014
Hi would you be willing to trade an arceus? I have shiny Emolga, Spiritomb, and Mesprit. Would like any of those?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back