• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Good luck and congratulations on that shiny machop. That's a pretty nice find.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Kayota... did you honestly catch a shiny in a one hour period? I find that hard to believe... We don't take kindly to liars in this club. I'll warn you of that now to avoid any problems that could potentially arise in the future. I get very suspicious of everybody who signs up and claims that they've found a shiny within a day. You don't need to be a good shiny hunter to be accepted here, all you have to do is be honest and presistant.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
No, I didn't say I caught one shiny, I meant I caught one to breed, silly! XD Honestly, do you really think I'd lie? I haven't caught a shiny in ages. No, my Poocheyena and Mightyena are both normal colored. ._.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Ooooo... That's a relief. We've had problems with liars in the past, and when I saw that you claimed to have captured one within an hour of saying you'd breed for one, I got a bit suspicious. But I'm very glad that you are all being honest.
And kool dude, it is a frusterating process. But it'll turn up eventually. You just have to be rediculously patient.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
Back when I yhad a shiny mightyena, I bred him to a regular one and I never did get that second shiny. What do you guys do with the dissapointment eggs?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Store them in boxes on the PC. I have boxes full of L5 pokemon...

kool dude

koolest there is :rambo:
Years
I ALMOST HAD A SHINY CHARIZARD! My fiend said if i gave him one of my gc games to borrow for a month, he would give it to me, but i couldn't find the one he wanted.*sobs* :dead:

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
ha hahaha i won all my shines back thank you cheat cartrage and my friends stradagy guide he write himself o.0
ive being away for long time so hows shiney hunting going for every one else
seen no more shines but i might try larvitar
shiney tyranitar rules i have one on my gold version

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
well considering the chances are 1/8192 then i don't think you'd get one after just 100 eggs, patience is the key!

As for me ive had no luck with my shiny Eevee hunting, but i shall not give up the fight, i will get one of each fire evolutionary chains (excluding legendarys)

but i havn't had too much time to hunt with collage and going to see my favorite bands (Trivium tomorow YAY) but every spare second i get my DS out and have a quick look see...

so yeah thats my progress report!

Years
im tryin to breed a shiny ralts ive got the eggs hatch faster code on but ive at least done it 360 times :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Uh-oh... No codes allowed. The doesn't allow cheating for shinies. Though I suppose that if you can live with yourself after cheating (I don't see how you could, but in the unlikely case that you can) you can do so because the SHC no longer keeps a running list of shinies we've captured. Be warned, however, that if the list ever comes back, your catches will be void. W00t. I might search for Sudowoodo again tonight for a little while.

Back