• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Pink

Years
Dude. Not a hack. Game. :P I'll let you off as English is your second language, but be careful, as referring to games as hacks might get you into bad situations.

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
@MISTY4LIFE: Not really, it will take longer than most games to complete, because i have no team, but at least i don't get conflict of story or design, i just have to learn more about other things, but that makes me better :)

@SQUIRTLEGIRL: Well, i keep changing my ideas as i progress in the game, but im still deciding on what to do, i have many ideas, just designing my game and deciding which ideas would best fit into my game, each new idea brings a new one, i'll see how it goes.

@HALOMARIN: ............................................

@NIKNAKS: thank you, haha, i had nothing to say to him tbh.

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2010
Good luck
Sorry for my English i'm french
progress.gif

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 9, 2010
I like anime events! ^^ Seymour is the guy with the Clefairy, right? :p

Are you planning to make some clearer screenshots? These look a bit fuzzy (or how do you say that in English? xD) Anyway Mt.Moon (the seymour-screenshots) seems a bit empty to me... Maybe you should add a bit more "mountains".

Keep it up!

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
@MIRALCI: The maps are gonna be made as you see them in the Pokémon games, so i don't wanna edit them too much, if you get what i mean! Yes, Seymour is the guy with the Clefairy :) . EDIT: The screenshots are all gonna be JPEG, small in size, thats all!

New UPDATE, check first post!

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
Years
Wow, I admit becoming a Team Rocket member is...big. I mean, are you sure you aren't taking too much on? For that, you'll have to create a pretty big amount of missions. Nevertheless, I'd really like for that(along with the other features) to work out. Although, for the reputation thing, I don't really think you should make it so that you have to have a good reputation just to battle the gym leader. Re-battle, maybe but they're supposed to accept all challenges. Can't wait for the next update! (Maybe some more screenshots? :D)

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Like the intro, and its a good idea for the game. Like some of the screenies aswell. Good Luck on continuing.

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Right, i have a screenshot update, updated 07/09/09, check UPDATE LOG on page 1... Sorry taken so long to update :) .

Also, on a side note, if i get enough people to say they want to see what is being added, like; new rivals, new gyms, new events etc. etc.... I will add this to page 1, only if its what the fans want, i won't waste my time otherwise.

Enjoy ;)

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Well im 100% behind this game, and want to find out more-depth on this game, so I think you should add it to the front page.

Edit- I know it was a game, I just accidently wrote Hack, I usually don't make that mistake

Last edited:
Years
Well im 100% behind this hack, and want to find out more-depth on this hack, so I think you should add it to the front page.
Dude, please. You should have worked out after a year that this is not the forum for hacks, so this isn't a hack. It's a game.

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
hmm... Anyway... A sneak peak at the only Fakémon that will be in this game, and the reason why i have named this game the Pink Version, will be (kind of) shown on Page 1... (It has taken me forever to make, im so proud, i've seen people create whole Pokédex full, but im not that talented i guess, refer to post 1.)

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
One thing I would like to contribute to you is my modified national dex:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ArfRPFWj1AE9cGp1VzBuamFOMVNtb1hkZE5nNUVmUkE&hl=en
Ignore the Type and Ability columns.

I don't recommend you use all 493 Pokémon or have the game take place in more than two regions, so I can adapt this list to match your specific needs. Believe me, I know how frustrating it is to jump from 4th generation Happiny to 1st generation Chansey to 2nd generation Blissey.

Another thing would be map concepts for all locations on the overworld:
http://inmoosewetrust.googlepages.com/Routes.txt
I can write specific ones for your new map locations.

If you can describe your Fakémon to me a lot more, I can come up with the name, all stats, and a custom moveset that matches it.

Last edited:

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
@INMOOSEWETRUST: I see what you did there, but im not sure i wanna change the Pokédex order, and the routes are exactly the same as the games, just with added towns and stuff... soo if you can do all Johto or Hoenn Maps in RMXP data, thats what i need, that and overworld sprites... Can you do any of that?

I don't really understand that Routes.txt thing btw!

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
I could do Johto and Hoenn, but is it really worth it? I've worked on a number of game projects that started out small and simple but tried to do too much. They ended up getting bigger and bigger with less and less actual playable gaming experience. Eventually, the staff members all got tired of doing so much and not seeing anything for it, and the game collapsed. That's why I recommend you keep the game small and simple. You don't need to add new stuff; just make the old stuff better but with new stories and whatnot.

The Routes.txt is just a guideline that you can use to make a route. For example, one person I'm working with made this using my routes.txt:
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs42/f/2009/066/9/8/Route_3_and_4_Joint_by_JonnyChleevas.png

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
@INMOOSEWETRUST: Oh i get the routes.txt now.

the only thing i want really, is Johto, If Hoenn is done aswell at least i no i could go there too, i have a storyline and such, thats the easy part, the spriting is the hardest thing.

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
@INMOOSEWETRUST: I atm, have 2 regions without Johto, but if you're willing to finish off Johto for me, i'm willing to leave it at that, i suppose.

Back