• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's probably why its taking so long. Two years is a long time without defragging your computer.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
218303 yea I know. mat o fact I have never even upgraded my vid card either. nor my sound card nothing. same stuff from when I first got it lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Don't think that has much to do with it since I haven't updated my graphics or sound card either since first getting this laptop. Not even the battery which pretty much has a five minute life span without the charger now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Just Pokemon X and Y for me because I do not have the money for any other games. Hopefully I will by Symphonia Chronicles whether or not I have a PS3.

TY

Idk what games to get for this year... Havent seen much games i like, and the one i know of will prolly be released in 2015-16 lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pokemon X/Y and Rune Factory 4 are the two games I would really want that is coming out but I don't have the money for the latter. My sister will though so maybe she'll buy it. But she's also considering buying the Y I preordered (because face it I'm a really nice sister and would have let her have it to play anyways if I bought it myself) so don't know.

Oh and Phoenix Wright can't forget that one!

TY

I dunno, i dont have a 3DS so im not getting x&Y, im most likely gonna buy some DLC for Borderlands and other games for PS3 if there are...

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
uhhh waht numba we on? everybod is posting differnet numbers. hmmm

218210 or 218512
@binarypeaches I know right I cant wait for those games and also cant wait for etrian odyssey:millenium girl and cnat wait for bravely default and super sdmash bros lol

@shadowexcadrill I will trade my 3ds for your ps3 lmao just kidding

TY

^ correct number if im not mistaking now

And no xseed, i will never, EVER trade my beloved PS3 for a 3DS :P

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

lol Ima get one for black friday anyway lmao. man I feel like playing redalert but some idiot messed up my disk :(

TY

lol Ima get one for black friday anyway lmao. man I feel like playing redalert but some idiot messed up my disk :(

What Red Alert? If its 1 its free to DL, but 2 is the best imo

TY

I feel like buying more RTS games atm, but then my PS3 would collect nothing but dust >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back