• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pass the sprite~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
k, I think we should stop this one before it gets screwed up. XDDD Good job, everyone :D

Next:
x2o45t.png

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Hehe, I think Lickilicky looks like a 70's Elvis wannabe/drag queen :D
Anyway, I don't even know what to contribute to the Mamoswine :\
I was going to make it all icy but...:\
I might just pass on this sprite :(

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
I edited teh colors
Put back one of the tusks as a nose thing. If it breaks any of the rules, use the above one.

2e208qb.png

(I assure you, none of it is default paint colors, except the white.)

Thanks for my Avatar on another forum everyone! XD

I believe that you cannot use these sprites for your own personal use, as not everyone would want you to.

Decypher

Craig Marshall
Years
mamoswineedit-1.png

I skipped AgamenDmON's edit because the sprite was kinda wrecked. I made the whole sprite the icey color and added a different tail.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
It depends :\
Basically, when the sprite looks 'complete' (or can't be edited much more), Kenji~ or the others who have permission to change the sprite (their names are on the first post) can change it. Until then, we'll have to continue editing the Mamoswine (sp?) until then.

Anyway, I am not going to edit the sprite. I'll just wait until the next one XD

Ultra Ball X

Certified Ultra Ball
Years
ok thats cool I dunno how to revamp sprites so if you could do a Yanmega someday that would be awesome PM me if you do. And remember.....GO ULTRA!!!

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
I think that's a good stopping point XD

As much as I hate this sprite (it really doesn't look from platinum... looks more like G/S XD) I think it has a lot of potential to be edited :D

mlm5g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back