• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
Gezz I'm away for awhile and all hell breaks loose ^^; Well anyway sorry for the inactivite but I've been busy with this and that.

Anyway as for a topic I've just come back from buying Pokemon Leaf Green and from the looks of it Misty is looking in top form ^_^ I've decided to once again try to be Water Pokemon Trainer ^.^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Finally, you're back XP Glad to see you...I've always wanted to follow in Misty's footsteps and be a water pokemon trainer on one of the games, but it's so hard to get water pokemon until you have the rods...before that, you're limited to Squirtle and Magikarp x_x

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
one typers huh? water pokemon are good but i never really went for one type teams.....

*eats grub* yummy!!! what do u make them outta TAD? *burp* suddenly i dont wanna know *keeps eating*

Like Misty's been reappearing for a few times rite now..... i guess that mite mean she wont ever come back and will just be a hoso.... *cries* NO WHAT AM I THINKING!!!

wait.. this grub has something in it thats making me like that.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
e62e263c.jpg

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
No worries, LL. That is, until the end of the Hoenn arc. Those are going to be some scary episodes...the writers are either going to make us or break us in those weeks.

And great pic, totodile...so beautiful o_o;; *saves to computer*

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Agreed on the pic Kaga, agreed.

As for the end of Hoenn, yeah, I'll be in a state of anxiety until I have a definate answer. If it goes the right way, I'll hug the TV, the wrong way and my fist goes through it.

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
I dunno. Maybe Pokemon Advanced is the end of the " First Generation " ? Cause usually the games follow the flow of the Anime so maybe they'll start all over again with a new crew !?

Not to say that I'd want them too but it's a thought. Maybe Misty'll return to watch Ash in Evergrande (sp?) City. I just wish that Sky One ( in the UK ) would stop showing as far as " What's with Wattson " then deciding to show from the end of Master Quest @_@ ( even though that means I can record " Gotta catch ya Later " ).

As for what was said about Water Pokemon :

(1) I usually wait till near the end then switch my team over unless I was able to get the Pokemon I wanted first time through ( that's when a Rare Candy cheat comes in handy )

(2) Water Pokemon have there upsides , especially the ones with secondary types such as Corsola ( Water / Rock ) ^_^

GOD.

life is great
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
totodile said:

:shocked: how sexy is that

i think misty will cheer ash on in the leuge and tracy and daisy will be there too

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
Yeah I mean they have to reunite them at the end , it just wouldn't feel right overwise. As I've said before I personally think that Ash wouldn't have messed up his Second Gym battle the first time round if Misty had been there. She would have given him a good butt kicking ( in her own special way ^.^ ) and made him see how much of an idiot he was being.

Oh btw I've just started an RP if anyone wants to join , it's called " Another Side , Another Story - Pokemon Leaf Green Mix ".

GOD.

life is great
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
teppo pepper, my fav fanart site, allota pokeshipping there

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Taken from today?s episode:

Narrator: ?With a promise to meet up again, Misty heads back to the Cerulean Gym...?

THERE?S OUR PROOF! They wouldn?t have put that in there if it hadn?t of been in the Japanese version, it?s too important a detail to leave out or insert.

But anyway, what did you all think of today?s episode? I thought it was amazing, but I won?t go into great detail yet.

Now Misty?s gone, and AG sucks again ;______;

AttackRage555

~Dark soul~
Years
Hey!Can I join?
I'am a big fan of Misty,and enjoyed the Return of her in today's and last week's Epis.
I Choose Gyarados to be my Pokemon.
yeah,today's epi was good,and i'am glad Misty has a Gyarados.
Stupid Shedinja.>_>

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
Years
Chairman Kaga said:
Taken from today?s episode:

Narrator: ?With a promise to meet up again, Misty heads back to the Cerulean Gym...?

THERE?S OUR PROOF! They wouldn?t have put that in there if it hadn?t of been in the Japanese version, it?s too important a detail to leave out or insert.

But anyway, what did you all think of today?s episode? I thought it was amazing, but I won?t go into great detail yet.

Now Misty?s gone, and AG sucks again ;______;

I thought it was kinda a given they'll meet again someday. It would be nice if there was more evidence of communication between those characters on the show and the irregulars. I mean, they do e-mail each other (as in Beauty and the Breeder), right?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I'd hope it was a given that they would, but a quote is always nice extra insurance. I would suppose that they communicated with each other, otherwise Misty would have never known to meet up with them at the Togepi Festival.

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
sly_74 said:
Hey, can I join? I've finally decided to. :D

... Your a May Fan who wants to join a club to bring MISTY back ??? ... riiiiiiight whatever *points to door*

Anyway I STILL haven't seen that episode , **** Sky One ( UK ) keep playing as far as " What's with Wattson " then repeating from the start of the Silver Conference (sp?) which is **** annoying but at least I can record " Gotta Catch Ya Later ".

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2005
What?! That's not very nice. There are other May fans in this club. I happen to like them both!

See this is why I was afraid to ask....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back