• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well HelloThere

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Just making a nice introduction post to add to my record.

My usual name I go by is Kranic, so there's that. I'm not really one to talk about myself, but I've been a longtime pokemon fan and hope to find a nice niche into this community you guys have here.

-smile goes here-

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hi Kranic,looks like your an old member from 2010! I've only joined in late August so obiously I don't really know you but welcome anyway :3! I've been a Pokemon fan for around 5 years now and still loving it! If you don't mind me asking what do you like about Pokemon?

The anime,trivia,clubs,manga,particular generations,competitive battling,trading? Or do you like writing stories,roleplaying and drawing? You probably know the rules around here. I'm Rainbow by the way have fun here :3!

Kranic

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Oh man I didn't even realize this account was so old. Looks like my two year anniversary is coming up too. Haha. Well I've haven't used this account so I may as well be a new member.

Clearly I've been fan of pokemon for a while. I'm fond of battling and roleplaying, although I haven't really done either in much quantity recently. Not too fond of the anime anymore, though if anyone enjoys it I don't put it against them. Except sometimes. Jokingly. Maybe.

I wonder what I made this account for in the first place, I only remembered about it since I was making a new account and noticed my name was taken, I thought I made the account earlier and didn't remember. I wouldn't have guessed it was two years ago.

Thank You for the welcome Rainbow, I do appreciate it!

Years
Just making a nice introduction post to add to my record.

My usual name I go by is Kranic, so there's that. I'm not really one to talk about myself, but I've been a longtime pokemon fan and hope to find a nice niche into this community you guys have here.

-smile goes here-

Hi Kranic, welcome to PC!

You may have joined 2 years ago, but we still consider you new.

You have made the fun choice to join the friendly PokeCommunity, where we all have one thing in common - being proud Pokemon fans. We have got everything you want in a Pokemon forum.

I have been a fan of Pokemon since I was 7. <3 Pokemon is such an amazing and fun franchise, and even though I just hit 20, I plan to remain a Pokefan forever.. I have played everything from 3rd to 5th Gen, with 5th Gen being my fave (I love Black & White!).

Have fun browsing and make loads of friends here. If you ever have a question, don't hesitate to contact me or a staff member.

- Hikari10

Kranic

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
Hi Kranic, welcome to PC!

You may have joined 2 years ago, but we still consider you new.

You have made the fun choice to join the friendly PokeCommunity, where we all have one thing in common - being proud Pokemon fans. We have got everything you want in a Pokemon forum.

I have been a fan of Pokemon since I was 7. <3 Pokemon is such an amazing and fun franchise, and even though I just hit 20, I plan to remain a Pokefan forever.. I have played everything from 3rd to 5th Gen, with 5th Gen being my fave (I love Black & White!).

Have fun browsing and make loads of friends here. If you ever have a question, don't hesitate to contact me or a staff member.

- Hikari10

Thank You so much for the welcome.
It's funny how pokemon can keep people's attention for so long, such a wondrous franchise.
I've personally been playing for as long as I can remember always carrying around my copy or red and later silver in my gameboy color.

Circaoffire

Clueless Scripter :/
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2016
Hehe Welcome to PC! Where would you like this niche to be? You can try the battle corner, role playing, ROM HACKING!!!!!!!!! and others :P I am obviously in the ROM Hacking area xP so try and find me there if you want ^_^

Back