• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have any pets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I have the CUTEST guinea pig in the world! I love her so much. She is affectionate and adorable- she also has a funny personality. Her name is Penny :3

BEWARE THE CUTENESS!

1978_50072521127_725986127_1817113_3533_n_zps41ecc5e9.jpg

Rango

Show Me The Money Wide Load!
Years
I have two dogs, and 8 chickens.
Funnily enough, our small dog is the tough one, who's managed to chase out many other dogs that wander in the yard.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I have an aquarium with 6 Neon Tetras, 2 baby Black Mollies, 5 small Guppies and 3 little catfish-like fish (dunno what they're called)
I found the Duskull next to the thread's title unusually disturbing to be honest.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
I just have a dog right now, an 11-year-old lhasa apso named Smokey. I do a lot of fostering, pet sitting, and I work in an animal clinic so I'm around animals all the time... I don't feel like I need to own more. xD I might be getting a cat or two in the up coming months because my boyfriend misses having feline kids~

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Nope. I had a cat when I lived with my family and I grew to hate it. My brother currently has a puppy that chews everything and poops everywhere when I dogsit for him so I'm not fond of dogs either right now. Ideally I want a ferret because my friend has one and it causes no problems other than stealing his plastic grocery bags and shoving them under the couch.

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2013
3 dogs theyre just cuties
b

I forgot my fish!!!!:bandit: HAHA

Last edited:

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
No, we don't have any pets in the house. My mother is allergic to dogs and cats. But if I could choose one animal to have as a pet, I'd have an owl. 'Cause owls are cool.

Purple skies

Kittycanes777
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
I have a guniea pig Buttercup shes 2 years old and the past I have a hampster named Cupcake but it died with wettail :/

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
*big breath*

✰ Two (2) Dogs
✰ Five (5) Cats
✰ Three (3) Cockatiels
✰ Thirty (30) Rats
✰ Three (3) Chilean Squirrels
✰ Two (2) Rabbits
✰ One (1) Hamster
✰ One (1) Ball Python

... I think that's it.

Purple skies

Kittycanes777
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
I have two cats named Misty and Princess, and just like everybody would say about their own pets, they are the most adorable things that have ever lived!

When I move out of home my roommates and I have decided we want to get a cat to share too. I'm not sure if that's a wise idea, but we'll see how it goes!

I bet they are the cutiest cats in the world.

Depends what type of cats you have I bet that they get along. Some do and some don't.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Please do not revive threads that are over a month old. Feel free to make a new thread, if one of this topic does not exist currently.

-locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back