• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If only (s)he were real...

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Have you ever had a crush on someone who, say, wasn't from the real world, just fiction? I know most people go to school and fall for the jock with big biceps or the cheerleader with fake boobs (not saying everyone is like that, I'm just getting it from the movies, ahaha) but I'm a country girl and live a solitary life doing home school, so I drool over any attractive guy in a video game. xD What can I say? I'm a sucker for a handsome face.

There is one particular person who makes me flaccid with fixation... And I'm about to reveal who it is. No teasing now, there are many fangirls out there like me with the same feelings!

tumblr_mpreag3chB1qejvrxo4_250.gif

Orgasm... much? xD

And if I hear one post stating that Cloud Strife is an emo, it might get messy... just a warning.

Last edited:

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Just one? Crap. Wellllll...

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hmmmmmmmmmm.

If I just take some person from the top of my head and not think about it too hard, then I guess Tony Stark. I doubt I'd stand his stupid narcissism and ways for overly long, but I'd still love him, haha. He's so cool in all incarnations I've seen, animated or not.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Problem is, if said fictional crush were to exist IRL...
(1) Every form of viewing them would be awkie stalkies. For instance, if I were to post a photo of said fictional crush on this thread, they would be creeped out that some random guy posted their photo on this thread.
(2) They would be a celebrity, and would be completely okay with people praising them online... yet would want absolutely nothing to do with me.

I'm thinking too hard about this. How 'bout the main Lucky Star cast. Yeah.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
When someone says "not from the real world", I immediately think of animé. Since it was the first thing I thought of, I picked a character from KHR :3

Spoiler:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Ahhh i love my anime characters XD well if only just one...

Spoiler:

Such a combination of beauty, sexiness, smarts, and badassery <3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Am I the only one who doesn't fall for fictional characters?
They aren't real.
I mean, it's understandable to find them attractive, but anything beyond that...X?

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
The Anakin Skywalker from Episodes II and III of Star Wars... or it could just be because he's played by Hayden Christensen. ;)

Spoiler:

When it comes to animated characters, I'd probably have to go with Joey or Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh!. xD

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Oh god, I love crushing on fictional characters, I find it amusing. It's also amusing when someone else is, and you get to make fun of them for it. My friend used to be real into Kyo from Fruits Basket for years, and it was rather hilarious. As for me, as for me there's a line between "attractive fictional character" and "would date if they were real". XD;

Soo uuum..

Prooobably only Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi, Elliot Nightray from Pandora Hearts, and Dirk Strider from Homestuck. Those are my three favorite characters from anything ever, and I really like them. They make me cry. ;w;

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Ohhhh,there would be LOADS of anime characters tbh!!!!!... but if i have to choose one fictional character it would be

Spoiler:

wait...looks at her sig....Gauche!! :O

Years
I'm totally crushing on the Bubblegum Princess right now, from Adventure Time.
Spoiler:

I wish this was me.

All the fan-made anime style Bubblegum Princesses are way hot too. It's somewhat depressing.

Years
I'm totally crushing on the Bubblegum Princess right now, from Adventure Time.
Spoiler:

I wish this was me.

All the fan-made anime style Bubblegum Princesses are way hot too. It's somewhat depressing.
I had a feeling that someone was gonna use an Adventure Time character in this thread.. I shall follow this notion:

Spoiler:

Yes, Flame Princess, if it isn't obvious enough for me. And all the stuff I find of her on deviantart is just purely amazing

CC

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
If it's not obvious enough, I love C.C. from Code Geass and I have a total girl crush on her. <3

Honest

Hi!
Years
Okay, no shame, here we go.

When I was a few years younger, I had the biggest obsession with Dawn from Pokemon. Her design was dfghdasfgfdf. I remember actually being upset that they were from a cartoon and not real life.

Jesus, thank god I got over myself.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
When I was younger (ie up to age 13 or 14?) I totally crushed on anime characters. Now I fall in love with the idea of characters, which I'm pretty sure is all it was all along, and while I'll still probably like them just as much, it's in a very different way.

droomph

weeb
Years
GROVYLE

NOT BECAUSE I HAVE ANY SEXUAL ATTRACTION TO HIM (THOUGH WHO WOULD FIND HIM REPULSIVE)

BUT HE'S JUST AWESOME

and also I really like Lucario and…many other Pokémon…

Pretty much all my stuff is Pokémon so I don't…¬¬

Although I would really like to have Excalibur from Soul Eater as a pal. I mean, annoying as hell but he seems really nice inside. And if not, I'm into abusive relationships so. /not really but I'm used to them

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
When I was 13 I crushed on Ino from the Naruto anime. Eventually her design grew old and I realized that I had a crush on an anime character and came to my senses.

And then Shippuden came... damn.

Spoiler:

If she were real, she'd be that cheerleader blonde and wouldn't have any interest in me anyway lol

Back