• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Game Demo Discussion/Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBlue

dabbadeedabadai
Years
I'm just worried about any false information we may get. Does anyone know if this was a problem with previous demos?

Although I do hope they show sky battles or horde encounters, not that I'll get to see it. It will still be nice to know more about how those work.

Years
I don't think we'll be getting the early routes of the game. The demo was stated to be focusing on Mega Evolution and I don't think that they will be available very early in the game. Also, it is almost inevitable that we will not see at least one new Pokémon. Chances are there will be more than one area to explore and we will see something new. They can't just block out certain Pokémon from appearing. Well, I'm pretty sure they can but it is probably unlikely.

SkyRyder

'That Guy'
Years
I'm just worried about any false information we may get. Does anyone know if this was a problem with previous demos?

Kinda sorta. I remember for Black/White's demo, someone posted a screenshot of a double wild battle(which was rare in the demo, considering you needed it to be Winter to access the dark grass, and seasons were random in the demo), and within the battle was a Munna and Audino. Everyone thought Audino's design was fake, since they were rumored something differently, but Audino is still the same ol' Audino.

There is a good chance that someone will take this advantage of proclaiming things they've seen in the upcoming demo which they really didn't. I say just stick with PokeJungle when the weekend passes by, since they'll have people trying to cover as much as they can whenever they can.

Edit: To add on, I believe the demo will probably be around 10 minutes per run, to allow the player to be able to use a few mega evolutions and to explore their surroundings as they play through. Pokemon demos have never been long at all, and usually contained only one town/city and a route, so this will be relatively small I'd imagine.

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Okay, now that we have a thread that has all of the information from the demo, I think I'll close this one up and allow the discussion to continue there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back