• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DeathTheThird's Animated Sprite Request!

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
DeathTheThird's Animated Sprite Shop!

This thread is for people to post their favorite pokemon from any generation (or any fakemon/fusions they have made) and let me animate them: or animate and retrace them:)

(size is whatever you request, if not requested i will default to 60X60... )
example,
qrbul3.gif

in order:
firered, firered retraced, retraced shiny
red, red traced, red recolored

RULES:
only pokemon/fakemon styled sprites (in other words, only pixel art)
One per person per day (or one at a time, depending on if i finish your first in a day)
reserves the right to refuse harder/morecomplicated/stupid sprites (i judge what falls in this catagory)
dont beg for extras, or for me to do yours faster. its 1st come 1st serve no exceptions

if some special pose is wanted, please tell me and provide a sample picture/sprite. if not specified how to animate it, i will fit it in the best i can.
:)

all :)
Spoiler:

banners
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Unique shop, though I think they might be too large.

Anyways, pixel art shops belong in Pixel Projects and not in the Pixel Art sub-forums.

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
Unique shop, though I think they might be too large.

Anyways, pixel art shops belong in Pixel Projects and not in the Pixel Art sub-forums.

ooh. my bad. :) oh and the size was so it'd be easily seen... editing that now.

and ty for moving it to the right place. :) im a bit of an air-head sometimes.

Rosebud2

My Pokemon is Fight!
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2012
Can I please have a retraced Gen V Quilava, please? Thanks!:classic:
Spr_5b_155.png

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
twice ive almost had it finished, twice my autosave didnt work... third times the charm?
------------------------------------------------------

was afraid when i saw a fire type, but after looking up how the flame is animated on the anime, it seemed so easy :D i think it turned out well.

vo397b.gif
120x120 (each) (combined pic)

additional sizes, and separate pics in here
Spoiler:

if you need it a different size, or if you need something changed... please let me know :) i archive all the animations i do, so ill always have it if you want it different later. oh, and you can ask for another today if you want, since my list is empty.

Last edited:

Bonechill

Ghost Type Trainer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
Could I have an animation of Gengar from the 5th gen? Please.

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
35b6s89.gif

nothing special to say... it was a pain at the beginning, but the animation barely took me a minute and a half...

i really wanna do the eyes. dont expect this to be the final copy, i just need a break. migraine. >_<

2q2p8w0.gif

eyes animated :)

2nby5ad.gif

final edit, changed the spot the eyes close, and doubled the total animations time to make the eyes blink less often. :) looks tons better.

just wanted to mention, the legs animate the way they do for a reason... he is made to look like he's floating :)

Last edited:

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
glad you like it :) if you have another, go ahead and ask. i need the practice :)

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
well, the different size ones are seperate; they arent linked in a single picture so you could use just one. :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2011
Feel like doing an Eevee? ;o Generation doesn't matter as long as it's cuuuute.
/heart

EDIT: Also, you can pick any of my sprites. I don't mind! o;

Last edited:

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
as long as you give me the sprite and its not too overly complicated, i can do anything, but in here please limit it to pokemon styled battle/trainer sprites

psyxe

Cubone Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2017
kk im with my gf at the hospital visiting her mom right now, so i cant work. only got on the computer to check on a project ive been working on.

Back