• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Like that's weird. In HG/SS you fight the Kimono Girls before you go off to Ho-Oh/Lugia. So it's like this:
"Hello we are the kimono girls there's actually five of us and you are the one who is supposed to fight the legendary bird because you had the egg and also the feather key item but we're not entirely sure if you care for your Pokemon and to do ensure that we will all battle you in a row with no healing!"

Imagine if you're doing a blind Nuzlocke. That's a slap in the face.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
216464. I still use my Pokewalker, even though I stopped playing HG a long time ago, I just use it as a regular step-counter.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I had school today, but over half of all trains were can canceled, so I spend most of my time here in the library.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Right now I'm just hoping that I have to go and pick up our dog before I have to do and pick up the kid I've been sitting.

Years
216474 (surprised nobody noticed Hikari10 put 1 instead of 4 so you all have been counting up 300 less than you should but I'll let it slide for now)

Yay I finally put a song in my signature! I still need to code HOURS of Arduino, but at least I have achieved SOME success!

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years

Went to class today, teacher was sick, didn't do a thing but over our teams game project. You'd think this was a good thing, except our project has nothing to do with this class or our grade.

3 classes in, no real lectures. What am I spending all this money for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back