• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If YOU would belong to a pokémon type

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
If you, as a human, would gain abilities and attacks from a certain pokémon type, what type would you want to be?

Are there any specific abilities (like resistances or something) and moves that you would like to know?

Would you prefer to be dual typed, and in that case, with what two types?​

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
im a very evil person so im choosing dark/ghost and my ability is wonder guard because skills

I can't see myself being more than Normal/Ground, though. And my ability should be Analyze or something.

I'd surely think this as totally weird, at least.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm a big fan of the fire-type group, but since I don't have a fiery personality, I don't think I'd be able to fit into into at all. xD" I'm a person who's extremely shy and very hard to anger, and I always try my hardest to treat everyone as good as I possibly can. Due to these reasons, I'd most likely be ice-type. I could be water-type, too, but chances of that are kind of low. Ice Beam would definitely be one of the moves I'd know, because it's a very powerful attack which may leave your opponent frozen.

Last edited:

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
I prefer to be dual type.
Dark & Ice would be lovely. With my moves are Blizzard, Avalanche,
Crunch and Torment. I know it's weird. But I'm a fan of Ice & dark types.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I prefer to be dual type.
Dark & Ice would be lovely. With my moves are Blizzard, Avalanche,
Crunch and Torment. I know it's weird. But I'm a fan of Ice & dark types.
I love Sneasel/Weavile so I approve of this ^^

But yeah, as of lately I've come to realize more and more that Fire might be my favorite type. I kind of am a bit rash and energetic and can get angry (or at least emotional) pretty easily, plus fire moves can be beautiful which is of course nice.

Maybe Electric would fit me well too though, since I am sort of energetic. But also I can be lazy and dreamy, so a streak of, hm, Flying or Normal maybe would make a good dual typing. Or Psychic even though naah. I'm not focused enough for that ;) Fire is probably the best bet, still.

I would like to know Fire Spin and Will-o-wisp and perhaps Thunder Wave and Spark. A Flamethrower would be nice but I don't know if it would be practically useful, while Fire Spin could be nifty or at least very cool!

Years
I'd make a good Fire, Electric, or Steel type I think, from a personality perspective. I could use Sacred Fire/Inferno/Flare Blitz/Fire Blast and electric moves like Thunderpunch, or something even cooler like Zap Cannon. :D And then cool steel moves like Meteor Mash, Bullet Punch, Iron Head, etc.

Years
Want to be? Probably a Flying-type, which is funny because I'm not good with heights, but maybe that's just what I'd need to get past it. I like the idea of being free to move about and to see things from a distance. Maybe Psychic/Flying since I like the magical/mystical/spacey themes of the Psychic-type.

I would want to know moves that would be fun to use like Fly (of course), Acrobatics, Teleport, Telekinesis, and others like Trick Room to make weird magical spaces where the laws of physics work funny. I would be so very useless in a Pokemon battle.

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
Years
I think I could be a decent Dark type.I stay up a lot,and prefer the night since i have time to my self.Rock type would be cool too,since my friends think I seem to resemble the Goron Tribe from the Zelda series. XD in which case,Crunch and Rollout would be mah moves.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I'd definitely be grass all the way. As for a second type, I would have to go with electric, as I'm full of energy and I'm really into robotics. I'm not very physically built, but I am fast, so I'd probably be more of a fast special attacker with moderate defenses. As far as abilities go, hmm... how about Chlorophyll since I like the heat? Or Flash Fire, that would be interesting. A grass type with Flash Fire.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I'd be Water/Flying, master of air and sea. I could literally travel wherever I wanted. Water Absorb would be interesting, I could take a dip and be instantly healed.

Years
I would love to be a Psychic type if I had the chance. Having telekinetic powers and basically having a supercomputer for a brain would be a... no-brainer (ah, the puns!).

Being a Water type would actually be pretty cool too, especially if it gave me the ability to breathe underwater. With so much in the ocean that humans don't really get the chance to see, it would be neat to explore and find different things that no one else has really seen. And I guess shooting water out of my mouth whenever I felt like it would be pretty fun too.

Years
I'd be a Water-type no doubt, given I live in a country that's surrounded by water and well Australians are well-known for their water sports. And Water is my fave type, so no surprise here, I'd love to shoot water and see what it's like underwater.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I see myself being Water/Psychic. As I'm very much at home in the water and I have a very strong sense of empathy, that would suit me rather well. Being a Water/Psychic-type, water and I would become one, as well as I would be able to control things with my mind - something I have always wanted to experience.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
I'd be Fire/Flying. For starters, I am the master of Fire-types! And I'm good with heights.

My moves would be Bounce, Fly, Flamethrower, and Detect, and my Ability would be Arena Trap because nobody can get away from me in a fight. (No, I'm not kidding.) I'd be a physical sweeper with good defenses and mediocre Speed.

And they're both on my top #5 types list.

In case you wanted to see...
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Dragon/Psychic would be a dream come true. Imagining having all that mental power and being able to fly and stuff at the same time.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 27, 2013
I think of myself more as Normal?
I'm not anything special and the Pokemon that would most closely resemble me share this typing, so ...

Years
Although I'm considered as cold and emotionless, I would totally be a fire type and just having a Flamethrower would be enough for me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I'd like to be psychic/fighting, because I think anything else would just be completely nonsensical and that type combination always interested me.

Back