• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Well, to be honest, I'm finding it hard to find reasons to keep this in the showcase. Yeah, sure, it's completed but the screenshots are full of tile errors and distasteful mapping. So yeah, I think I'll move this into Progressing Hacks until your hack appeals to me as showcase material (quality wise).

Moved~

(Wow, it's hard to type with a broken finger.)

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2011
Excuse me this is the first hack i want to download... Do I have to have a greenleaf rom on my pc?

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
Years
Engine: Pokémon Leaf Green V 1.0 (U)

Creator: dbzmay
Language: English

Story
General plot summary.
bar.png

Spoiler:

Project Overview
Some general information.
bar.png

Spoiler:

Game Features
Check out what the game has in store!
bar.png

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Screenshots & Media
An in-depth look into the actual game itself.
bar.png

Spoiler:

Credits
Thanks to...
bar.png

Spoiler:

Download
Let`s Play!
bar.png

Spoiler:

*The beginning maps have been remapped and recoded
*Version 2 is out!

nice, i think the storyline is awesome, so the 8 tyrant pokemon kinda serve as Gym Leaders?

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
The 8 tyrant pokemon are extra, the 8 subordinates are kind of like the gym leaders.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Bumped out of the showcase? This has got to be a first.

There are a lot of errors that make this game somewhat unplayable to me. Also there are little things (signs) that it wouldn't hurt to change. This hack seems rushed. It's done but far from complete.

pokeman rawr

>NoOB<
Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2010
lmfao you already got the mewtwo??
and as you can see from the screens the first map has been completely been redone. Also all the scripting has been redone as well. Enjoy and post the bugs please.

Yeah i beat the game in like an hour thinks to the speed thing on vba...

the game is kinda easy through the first half of the game all pokemon where like
lvl 25 or lower....

I played it again with AR codes and beat it even faster.

And heck yeah... i had to catch mewtwo...it was lvl 100.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Bumped out of the showcase? This has got to be a first.

There are a lot of errors that make this game somewhat unplayable to me. Also there are little things (signs) that it wouldn't hurt to change. This hack seems rushed. It's done but far from complete.

What errors make this game unplayable, care to list? Cuz i highly doubt that not coding signs take away from this game.

In my opinion this game is VERY playable, and a lot of work was put into it, it was in no way rushed.

30 hours of gameplay after I beat the game and I KNEW where to go and how to beat it quickly. Every hour of game play is at least 5 hours of coding. whihc meanings I put at LEAST 150 hours into this game. I feel as if the mapping is good; not perfect and the concept is good. I feel like the scripting is good and overall it is very much playable. THe game doesnt NEED the signs. It is a luxury, everything is explained through other means. assuming I mapped at least 50 maps and at least 3 signs per map, that would be 150 extra scripts I would have to create, compile, apply, test and possibly fix. In my eyes, Im not a professional Gamefreak creator who gets paid for this, Im a university student, It seems too tedious for something so small. Also in my honest opinion, this game does belong in the showcase, seeing as how much effort and work has been put into it. People are making statements, but are not showing me anything.

the only statement made was the Hero's village map, which I COMPLETYE re-did withing the hour.
So please dont leave comments saying its rushed, and came out too quickly, and its sloppy. Be constructive and I will make adjustments. And trust me I put in more work into this than you can POSSIBLY begin to grasp.

Anyways, I want to hear constructive critisism as I am definately willing to make this game better. So please do leave comments; both good and bad, and post screenshots for things that need improvement.

Thanks guys,
dbzmay

Years
Just curious... what legendaries are excluded? And when you say all pokemon, do you also mean DP pokemon? And if so... will they have DP moves or no?

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
you can obtain jirachi, ho-oh, lugia, mew, mewtwo, deoxy's and celebi at the moment. And DP are not in the game but all others from all other generations are.

Years
Ah okay that makes sense. And I gave it a quick playthrough (Got only the first badge) and I had no problem with the game at all... Thought it was pretty good although I don't understand the rival stealing the pokemon when he is supposed to be this crazy bad*** guy...

I do like how you have all the generation pokemon available to catch

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
LOL yeahh I might change how that, have any suggestions of how I should implement him?

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
Years
I'm playing this hack,and i have seen a few tons of tile errors. Also,couldn't you think of something more original than "battle me!" "I lost." "You're really tough" "Please SEDA save our town!" trainer quotes?
The storyline seems pointless a bit a lot too. In a second i have to save the world? O_o
It's a bit random.
BTW,i use an Aipom and a Zangoose,not a Pikachu. Will it somehow affect the story?

Last edited:

nasonex

is trying to learn how to hack
Years
It's a great Hack dbzmay! you can just fix the bugs that will be
found and implement some more things!

I love how much you put effort into it! Unlike others who say it's
rushed. They don't even have a proof cause they didn't even see
you make it.

Again you can polish it up and it'll be an epic game!

Good Luck dbzmay! :)

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
It's a great Hack dbzmay! you can just fix the bugs that will be
found and implement some more things!

I love how much you put effort into it! Unlike others who say it's
rushed. They don't even have a proof cause they didn't even see
you make it.

Again you can polish it up and it'll be an epic game!

Good Luck dbzmay! :)
But what we DID see, was the end result, full of tile errors, other peoples privvate sprites, and....more tile errors. Oh and laziness too.

pokeman rawr

>NoOB<
Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2010
I liked it alot...It was to easy for me though...
Only thing that slowed me down was the mazes. -_-

Oh Is there any missions after you beat Gary??

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
Years
I love how much you put effort into it!
-_-
I don't think i'll finish this hack if those trainers that only say "Battle me!" citizens that say "SEDA save our town!" will pop up constantly.
Dzbmay,seriously,you could just keep the original quotes. I'm getting furious of the trainers that say the same things.
There are also no signposts,lots of people are deleted for laziness for no editing text and there are heaps of tile errors.
I haven't see a trainer without the set: "Battle me!" "I lost." "You're really tough."

Last edited:

nasonex

is trying to learn how to hack
Years
Alright guys, I don't want to flame the thread or
be off topic.

People have different thoughts and opinions. But
it's nice to know he tried to make a hack for us
to play.

If you dislike it then you can quit playing it. He's also
open to suggestions on how to improving it.

In my opinion this is great because not too many people
can really hack. For instance, like me. I simply admire
all of the hackers here cause for what it's worth, they
really try to make a hack.

We can say that it needs a lot of improvement but hey,
he managed to go this far so it wouldn't be difficult for
dbzmay for improving it.

Anyways, much had been said. Good luck dbzmay!

Years
For people who say there are tile errors, I feel like you should post screenshots of it so dbzmay can see them and fix them. Cause just saying there are tile errors do not do anything... He does not know where they are, and thus can not fix them

Back