• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
Hay Guys~

I'm just in Dragon Fort and i just have 3 Team members, because i always hoped i will found some cool Fakemon and now i saw these Denjuus! I'd really like to have them! Can I obtain them and when am I able to catch them?

If not: Is Murkrow obtainable? And again: where?

Thank you soo much 5 help. :3

PS: God damn this story is insanely cool!

Years
Hay Guys~

I'm just in Dragon Fort and i just have 3 Team members, because i always hoped i will found some cool Fakemon and now i saw these Denjuus! I'd really like to have them! Can I obtain them and when am I able to catch them?

If not: Is Murkrow obtainable? And again: where?

Thank you soo much 5 help. :3

PS: God damn this story is insanely cool!
No, I am afraid they are just sort of a new thing in poke world. That is why you cannot catch them.

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
Hello!
This hack is one of the best games I ever played
But i have one teeny tiny problem...
I AM UNDERLEVELED!
No,not that serious but I just started playing this game,so I have questions to ask

1.)Here's my current team party(The only one I can ever think of.)
Aerodactyl lvl 42
Claydoll lvl 40
Sealeo lvl 38
Linoone lvl 38
Hariyama lvl 38
Secretegg lvl 39
Any suggestions to this team?
2.)With the current team above,I'm in the former Weather Institute,already defeated Gleis.Is the Tropius/Linoone/Zigzagoon/Gloom grass patches the only place I can buff up my Pokemon?
Gee,I would really appreciate it guys if you can help me out!

Make that Claydoll lvl 41 and Hariyama lvl 40,and also is there any place i can get a moon stone?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2024
Just checked out his other hack but sadly it is closed now by the moderator :disappoin[/QUOTE]

Sry but i think he also got kinda isolated for a while during thee creation of snakewood so theres no reason why he isnt working on keratin hope hes still in the hacking business Cutlerine is the best hacker i know

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
EDIT: Whoops, turns out I hadn't beat the Elite Four when I walked into the sewer exit. You should really block off that door, I was really confused for a day or two when Pacifidlog's eastern currents wouldn't go away.

Though this happened at first:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

nomi1993a

Nauman Nasir
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
Iam loving this game, i already got 4th Badge and my current team is
METAGROSS: LV 46
HYPEREGG: LV 43
DRAGOONE: LV 42
CLAYDOL: LV 40
GIGAWOLF : LV 37
And iam in desert event i need to find moon stone to evolve my hyperegg i heard it ill evolve something very powerful plz help me to find a moon stone

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
Oh, what the hell...

Sasakura: You cleared all my drinks... please, take this rare cocktailcrafting ingredient: the TURMURSPORE.

Too bad!
The BAG is full...

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
Great, now I'm stuck in the Necropolis Hub. Everyone is telling me I should walk between the two rocks by the bottom-left hole, but it doesn't do anything. Can someone help?

Then empty it for at least one space and pick it up. What else to do???:paranoid:

It was just really inconvenient to have to go through the long dialogue again.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2013
hey i need some help please everytime i try to unzip the file it tells me its corrupt anything else i can do?

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2013
I was wondering if anyone else has tried randomising this game? I tried the other day, and it partially works, which is quality, and i was wondering if anyone else tried it? Also, I came across a strange pokemon, which I can't find anything about it on here, it's called Nute, and it looks like a purple lamp? If anyone else has encountered this I'd love to know, or any other interesting stories if you have randomised it!

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2023
Just want ask pls answer it
is this game finish after we beat or catch senex in gym island , cause i cant find landon and may everywhere
is The hero never found out his past at all ?
pls answer it cause is to many pages to look the answer

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
Ugh, this is so frustrating. I'm still stuck at the Necropolis Hub. I tried loading the save after the E4 and trying it again, but there's still no option to fall down that damn hole. Is there ANY way to just teleport my guy to the lower level?

Years
I was wondering if anyone else has tried randomising this game? I tried the other day, and it partially works, which is quality, and i was wondering if anyone else tried it? Also, I came across a strange pokemon, which I can't find anything about it on here, it's called Nute, and it looks like a purple lamp? If anyone else has encountered this I'd love to know, or any other interesting stories if you have randomised it!
Not only there is Nute as a fakemon, there are many others too. You might also want to catch some of them especially Gigawolf

Just want ask pls answer it
is this game finish after we beat or catch senex in gym island , cause i cant find landon and may everywhere
is The hero never found out his past at all ?
pls answer it cause is to many pages to look the answer
Yes I am sure that ends the latest version because I never heard any member saying they found Landon and May

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
I didn't even think about completing the Shipwreck, but I'm doing that now. Hopefully this will solve my problems with the Necropolis Hub. I doubt it though, since once you enter Necropolis you can't get out. We'll see.

I actually drew out maps of the Abandoned Mines and Shipwreck, I could scan them if anyone needs help. They're really detailed lol

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
Welp, finishing the Shipwreck and delivering the Odd Keystone to the dude in the Sewers didn't help at all. Damn you, Necropolis Hub. Nothing even happens at Gym Island. I guess theres nothing left for me to do besides getting Strength with some gameshark codes and finding all the hidden stuff I can't get. Could someone explain the ending from Necropolis onward, just for closure? All this work and I can't even finish it.

This hack was extremely well done, besides a few gamebreaking glitches that were left unresolved. Thanks for the game, Cutlerine!

Here's a complimentary map of the Shipwreck for those of you that are lost. Don't make fun of me too much haha that crap was confusing.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

TicklishCreeper

Salamence
Years
Uh, I think i might need to restart my game because i used walk through walls and spoke to professor Blackthorn (i think thats his name) in pacifilog and i beat the E4 and i didn't get a phone call, would i need to restart or no?

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2020
The graphs do not like, but what counts are the scripts at all, so I congratulate you for this hack.

See you! Luck!

Back