• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Yesterday's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
This looks really professional, but I have an issue with the Apricorns. When they came up in the games (GSC) they had to be hollowed out and fiddled with in the olden days before they could be used to capture pokémon. In your game they just need to be plucked off a tree. An easy way to fix it would to add a sequence after the time warp, where he learns to make his own primitive pokéballs and then to add a "[Name] turned [Color] Apricorn into [Color] Pokéball."

But overall, nice concept.

I don't remember exactly because it's been a few months since I did the research, but as far as I know, the Apricorns were tinkered with to make them more effective. They basically split them in half and added a hinge and a lock mechanism to make it easier to open and close. The Apricorn itself already has the ability to capture and hold Pokémon, but it can be made better.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Why play Yesterdays journey when you can play "today's pokemon"? lol just kidding nice video you have there. that tauros must be a trooper lol.

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
^^Lol, yeah, every time I see "Yesterday's Journey" right next to "Today's Pokémon" I giggle. o.o

Updated the first post to add the "What's different?" section. Tells you about a few of the things that have changed over the years in the Pokémon world.
Also added a link to my side-project, Sentinel of Seasons, to the main post.

Last edited:

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
The date of the last post was over a year ago. Don't revive a thread that's over two-months old next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back