• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V2

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I'm wayyy to far behind on the manga. The last time I read it was probably October D:

I don't know if it's just me, but don't some of the Pokemon look a little weird in the manga?

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
I do hope HG/SS and Platinum Chapters get released quick! It is my hope for PokeSpe being taken by large scanlation group since I can't buy it legally in my region.

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Me neither. ^^
I still need to catch up on the HG/SS saga though. =(

In any case...I haven't signed on to dream world yet. @-@;
And I'm sad too; because the abilities are AMAZING. D=
Ugh, my wifi suuucks. >>

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Dream World seems so unreliable anyway. It always randomly logs me out. ):

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2015
I like it i think it adds some character to pokemon but i always feel like i could get more pokemon considering theres 10 slot but it only lets me get 1...

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2015
You can hook your DS up to wifi if you have an interenet connection ( which you do considering your on this website) you just got to know how to do it i didnt know about it till HGSS

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
I'm wifiless for Black and White too. ; ;

& yeah, but even if you have an internet connection, you still need a router.

Or that's what I've been told.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
Wasn't this thread just in the BW subforum? XD

In any case...I haven't signed on to dream world yet. @-@;
And I'm sad too; because the abilities are AMAZING. D=
Ugh, my wifi suuucks. >>

...all of them except Durant with Truant. I mean, srsly. -_- At least it makes sense on Slaking (balance and realism). Apparently, the only viable strategy I'm seeing for it is using Entrainment to render the foe's Ability as Truant, though it seems too bothersome to attempt. :x I mean, it couldn't have Flash Fire instead? Intimidate? SOMETHING besides Truant, Stall, Run Away, and Klutz.

I Can't Even Access DW. No Wifi.

I Can't Even Access Unova. No Black/White Gray Version.

Also, I just noticed that Lopmon and Lopunny derive from the same rabbit species. Of all the bunnies in the world, they happen to share the same obscure rabbit species origin. Just wow. And Lopunny's shiny sprite makes it even worse. >_>
428Lopunny.png
Lopmon_t.gif

Spr_4d_428_s.png

Last edited:

hand

want a raise?
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
Wasn't this thread just in the BW subforum? XD

...all of them except Durant with Truant. I mean, srsly. -_- At least it makes sense on Slaking (balance and realism). Apparently, the only viable strategy I'm seeing for it is using Entrainment to render the foe's Ability as Truant, though it seems too bothersome to attempt. :x I mean, it couldn't have Flash Fire instead? Intimidate? SOMETHING besides Truant, Prankster, Run Away, and Klutz.

I think Durant getting Truant is a pun on the fact that people used to say to lazy people that they should learn from the ever-vigilant ants, or something, hence making that point moot.

Also Prankster is a useful ability when you're having fun t-waving everything faster than you :x

TheAngryPidove

Don't Make A Pigeon Angry
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 25, 2011
except prankster is really annoying. It's like, oh, I'll switch out on this dude, I'm faster, an OHKO him with a super-effective move and then-WHAM!-prankster t-wave and it's like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! My -insert pokemon here- is paralyzed. Of course this is followed by full parahacks
;-;

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Incredibly Wandering thread in B/W? :>

Hmm, what's to say. I really should experience the Dream World often. ...To be honest, I've only been there once. x:

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2015
Ever noticed how ferrowseed cant learn rapid spin, I mean what could he possible doing when hes fighting..
597.gif

Also just figured out that ryhorn and charizard have the exact same cry..... lol

Last edited:

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
I think Durant getting Truant is a pun on the fact that people used to say to lazy people that they should learn from the ever-vigilant ants, or something, hence making that point moot.

Also Prankster is a useful ability when you're having fun t-waving everything faster than you :x

That...seems like a lame pun. -_- It would have been cool for Durant to get something like a "workaholic" ability, such as Vital Spirit or Hustle.

Sorry, I meant the ability Stall in my previous post. :x Of course Prankster is useful; it gives you priority. XD Stall makes you go last, and why would you possibly want that when you're not using moves like Counter, Mirror Coat, and Revenge? >_>

except prankster is really annoying. It's like, oh, I'll switch out on this dude, I'm faster, an OHKO him with a super-effective move and then-WHAM!-prankster t-wave and it's like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! My -insert pokemon here- is paralyzed. Of course this is followed by full parahacks
;-;

Spr_4d_302.png
Spr_5b_642.png

My gosh; that scenario sounds freaking hilarious. XD Go Sableye and Voltolos.
You mean paraHAXXXXXORUS
Ever noticed how ferrowseed cant learn rapid spin, I mean what could he possible doing when hes fighting..
597.gif

OK, now that is just fail right there. At least the Pokedex inconsistencies can be justified by "being from the perspective of a journeying 10-year-old kid making exaggerations and hyperbole". This is just staring you right in the face.
Not to mention that its Black Pokedex entry adds insult to injury by mentioning "rolling"... -.-

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2015
I suppose he could be using gyro ball but as Sir Skids says, people that Are not Shaped like a ball can learn this move and they dont randomly do it in battle, maybe it will come up as a dream world move of something..

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Now the wandering thread has wandered off to help people, and not die. :(

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
Years
^ yeah nothing like having a 4x sr weak spinner that has a 20% chance of missing with spin making cacturne an even greater spinblocker

That...seems like a lame pun. -_- It would have been cool for Durant to get something like a "workaholic" ability, such as Vital Spirit or Hustle.

.. or it could just be that it got truANT because it is a true ant.

regardless I think that the fact that this thread has gone by unnoticed means that there has yet to be a lot of feedback in the last few days, am I right or am I right.

Back