• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to see if your roleplay has been accepted! v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Fusion200's Adventure Time! Parallel meetings is accepted!
I will accept this because it meets the basic standards but please keep an eye on your sentence and paragraph structure. And spacing.

PinkSapphire's Pokemon MMO is declined.
Um... the sign up is definitely way, WAY too personal. In a forum like this, you cannot ask people for personal information like this. Also, I'm still deciding on the similarities between this and Red's Monster Art Online and if it's too similar but in the mean time, please change that sign-up. I can assure you every single person is going to feel very uncomfortable giving personal information such as a first, middle and last name as well as real birthdate.

zid_sen's Pokemon Stars Family is declined.
I don't... think I understand this plot very well. Is... there even a plot? All you have is a setting. Would you be able to include why this place exists or the purpose of it? XD

Skymin's CLOUD v6.66 is accepted!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
PinkSapphire's Youkai Academy is accepted!
Just keep on top of your spelling/punctuation, okay? d:

fortworth96's Fargona: The Land of Dragons is accepted!

Cirrus' l i t a n y :: an anthem of worlds is accepted!

1ninjadude1701's Pokemon Total War is declined.
The plot is kinda confusing to understand. How does one join the Band of Light or Team Demise? What region is it set in? What has Team Demise done that is so evil that people have noticed them? And the same with the Band of Light? Remember the 5 Ws; who, what, when, where, why (and how).

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
WolfOfEve's IC is accepted!

Skymin's IC is accepted!

Drago Dragonite's Pokemon Nightmare's Ascension is declined.
When posting roleplays in this forum, they need to meet a certain level of spelling, grammar and punctuation. Though your spelling is fine, your grammar and punctuation are not. For specifics on the issue, you can PM me. Also, you really need to go more in depth. What is the role of the people roleplaying? And what fuels this drawing's power? How does it plan on taking revenge on the entire world? Please, explain further~

TheUglyDucklett's Shattering Worlds is accepted!

Rafael p's Kingdom Hearts: Seperate Fates is declined.
The storyline is fine, but as this is a non-Pokémon roleplay, you'll need to supply a sufficient amount of back story for those who have not played the game but can still understand what is going on.

Pink Sapphire's IC thread is accepted!

VeganMacAndCheese's Hunger Games x Pokemon Crossover is accepted!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
TheUglyDucklett IC thread is accepted!

Drago Dragonite's Pokémon: Nightmare's Revenge is declined.
You may have improved the storyline but your punctuation is still quite poor. Don't forget to add spaces after full stops and commas and try to make use of paragraph structuring.

jov0006's Pokémon: The Five is accepted!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Rafael p's Kingdom Hearts: Seperate Fates is declined.
Though you've explained more, you'll need to do a very general sum up of the series, like the role of Sora and why their battle is so important, and perhaps what they are fighting for altogether.

darkpokeball's Pokemon: Twist of Fate is accepted.

VeganMacAndCheese's Family is Hell is accepted!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
1ninjadude1701 Pokemon Domination is accepted!
I was very much sceptic about accepting this, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Just don't let it be in vain!

Klar's The Hunt for Regivale is declined.
Though you've got your setting all worked out, you'll need to iron out what exactly the players will be doing and how Professor Palm's death and the email is relevant to the grand scheme of things.

123mew2's Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is declined.
Please read the Roleplay Rules thoroughly before posting a roleplay. You'll need a sufficient plot, rules section and a rating before getting accepted.

OrangeNess' ~Sinnoh~ is declined.
You'll need to outline what the players will actually be doing in the roleplay. A little more detailed than "taking down Team Galactic". d:

fortworth96's IC thread is accepted!

gimmiepie's Reapers: Keepers of the Balance is accepted!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
1ninjadude1701's OOC is accepted!

gimmiepie's IC thread is accepted!

Manganum's Pokémon: Azure and its IC is accepted!

Riveria's Pokemon Roleplay: The Fernski region is declined.
Um... I'm not sure what's going on. All of your information is very much jumbled together. To post roleplays here, you need a plot and in your case, you really need to outline more of each character and what players are going to be doing.

雷影 イチロ's America's Next Top Superhero is accepted!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
gimmiepie's Pokemon: Journeys through Novia is declined.
Everything's fine, you just don't have a rating. Please PM it to me or VM or whatever you want!

WolfOfEve's F O R S A K E N is accepted!

Jake♫'s Pokémon: The Zeta Emergence is accepted!

T-Zombie's Pokemon eevee adventures is declined.
Definitely check out the Roleplay Corner's rules before posting a roleplay. To get a roleplay accepted, you need a sufficient storyline, a rating, a rules section and a sign up sheet.

Fossil Fusion's Pokemon Rainbow Canyon is declined.
Everything is all good, you just need a rules section and a rating, which you can VM or PM to me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Fossil Fusion's Pokemon Rainbow Canyon is accepted!

Inferna's The Illusion of Stallant is accepted!

Eeveelution Co-ordinator's Performing for Sinnoh! is declined.
You could really develop your storyline a little more, perhaps go into more detail why the players are going into co-ordinators and perhaps go into more detail about about the evil organisation. Also, you have no rating.

Miss Doronjo's PokeKhermia: The Flow of Mana is accepted!

Wild_Squirtle's Defenders Of The Night is declined.
This really has potential! You really need to develop the storyline more, perhaps add a backstory about the different gangs and their relationships.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Jake♫'s IC thread is accepted!

雷影 イチロ's Atlantis Awakening is accepted!

Wild_Squirtle's Defenders of the Night is declined.
This is better, but you'll need just a little more. You've got the background all sweet, but I think you'll need a paragraph outlining what is happening between the groups right now.

StinkomanFan's Lime Light is declined.
Um... I really don't understand what this roleplay is... the storyline is really... a one person thing. It doesn't feel like something that needs more than one person.

StinkomanFan's Five Trainers on a Search for an Exit is declined.
The storyline sounds okay, but you really need a backstory to explain why scientists would build something like this. You also need a sign up sheet and a rules section!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Yo, filling in for Skymin while she's away!

WolfOfEve's IC is accepted!

Limanya's Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Roads of Light and its OOC are accepted!

miley810's Shattered Reality is accepted!

chaoticlapras' Hunger Games is declined.
It sounds alright but a good amount of background information on what the original Hunger Games actually is would be needed since not everyone knows that.

Nihilego

Years
gimmiepie's Pokémon Survival Challenge v2 is accepted!

darkhaven3's Machinations of Dementia: Descent into Madness and its OOC are declined.
You're mostly sorted story-wise and rating-wise, but your rules and sign-up form leave much to be desired. They're pretty vague and not formatted very well and just aren't very clear or helpful for RPers. Look at some other threads, spruce them up a wee bit, and you're grand.

Deathbot's Chicken Apocalypse is declined.
You've no real filling in your storyline telling us how we arrived at this, uh, apocalypse. You need to be building on that quite a bit. You've also no sign-up form and no rating. Go have a look around the section for examples of what's acceptable for a storyline and add a rating and an SU form.

Nihilego

Years
Dements' Pokémon Crisis is accepted!

Crimson0191's Pokemon City Life is declined.
You presently lack a rating and a rules section - these are the main problems. A bit more of a story would be nice too; right now it seems to be mostly people battling Pokémon in a school which is fine to start with but a wee bit of direction'd be grand, or just some ideas to work with really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back