• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghetto Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
93e86e9ba149f87fe69f23929d696a221233224269_full.jpg

Hello, welcome to my Let's Play of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. I have already beat this game once, so I have some inkling of what I am doing. I must say though, this is probably one of the hardest games in the series in my opinion. Took me the longest to beat anyway.

Now before I start, let me cover a few things that will cause everyone less pain if they read it now rather than experience it later.

1)
tumblr_m2f0wmahLr1rpi8ero1_500.jpg

See that sexy piece of man? He is mine. He is not Elincia's and he is certainly not Soren's or Ranulf's. He's my husband. Deal with it. :D

2) I am using pictures for this let's play since I lack a video camera.

3) Speaking of lacking a camera, I actually lack a camera, so I am using pictures I have taken on my PHONE. So yes, GHETTO LET'S PLAY.

Let's start!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Well that's it for today! I'll try to update weekly or at least every other week.

Last edited:
Back