• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] CLOUD v2.0 [T] [OOC/SU]

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
OOC THREAD // IC THREAD

cloud_logo.png

Hello! Bonjour! Merhaba! こんにちは! Hola! Ciao! Hej! Здравствуйте! Hallo! 您好! Pozdrav! Hei! Labdien! 안녕하세요!
Welcome to CLOUD!
Hello! Bonjour! Merhaba! こんにちは! Hola! Ciao! Hej! Здравствуйте! Hallo! 您好! Pozdrav! Hei! Labdien! 안녕하세요!

CLOUD is an online world where people can connect – via their computers, their televisions or even their cellphones – to enjoy themselves. Whether they come here to relax, to play, to compete or to shop, CLOUD is for everyone!​

With over one billion members worldwide, anything is possible in the world of CLOUD!

What is CLOUD?
Valyrimon.gif
Veedramon.gif
Rabbitmon.gif
Knightmon.gif
Lopmon.gif
Penguinmon.gif
Lynxmon.gif

CLOUD is a digital universe which was created to parallel our own. Each individual member is represented by their own DAEMON, an avatar which is customisable in any size, shape or form. It has influenced the world since its creation in 2012 and remains the most used system on the planet!

With CLOUD, you can chat with your friends and using CLOUD's CLEAR SKIES auto translator, you can speak with someone who is halfway across the world, even if they don't speak your language!

In need of some action? Why not battle with your DAEMON and compete in the ACID Arena! Not only does your DAEMON level up, but players also battle for exclusive in-game items, discounts at your favourite stores and real-world prize money!

Bored? Take your friends on an adventure into dense rainforests and bubbling volcanoes as you explore the world of CLOUD. Treasure hunters can score loot from places like the bottom of the ocean to the mountain summits. Battle monsters in STORM to level up your DAEMON, find loot and create weapons and armour which can be used in the ACID arena! Join up with friends to form parties or guilds or play on your own, it's up to you!*

For the peaceful players out there, CLOUD is also accessible as an online store, hosting hundreds of brands and outlets to choose from. You can choose to dress yourself or buy designer label outfits and accessories for your DAEMON! Need a holiday away? Perhaps you're looking for a new car? Look no further! CLOUD also offers online auctions, travel agents and other services. If it exists, you'll find it on CLOUD!

Paying your bills and taxes is just another option open for you, and many companies also host their administration services through CLOUD. You can even set up your own office in CLOUD and cyber commute with co-workers! Never fret about your personal details; CLOUD's unbreakable security encryption codes were developed by the best mathematicians in the world.

CLOUD is accessible from almost any electronic device with access to the internet. Have a Lens implanted? Keep updated on the go, receive messages and even watch virtual games right in front of your very eyes!

Don't have your own account? Join us today in the revolution that is CLOUD!

*For online play, CLOUD recommends our own DREAMSCAPE virtual reality helmet! Sold from any good electronics retailer.

the world of CLOUD
a brief history
Spoiler:
the CLOUD universe
Spoiler:

guilds within CLOUD
Spoiler:

CLOUD terminology
Spoiler:

CLOUD and you
posted june 18th, 2014
Spoiler:

find the rest of the story in the IC thread here!

application for a CLOUD user
FULL NAME:
DATE OF BIRTH: (dd/mm/yyyy and no age restrictions)
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE:
APPEARANCE: (either written or a decent image or both)​
USERNAME:
CURRENT LEVEL: (there is no max level, though the highest recorded is 587 (silver of Daemonhead). you can earn exp from doing basically anything)
GUILD: (if none, leave blank. feel free to create your own. if you do so, please provide a description of the guild)
ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS: (anything your daemon has done in game that would be noteworthy. feel free to make up anything)
DAEMON APPEARANCE: (either written or a decent, fullbody image or both)​
other
ROLEPLAY SAMPLE: (please provide a sufficient sample, describing days up to and including the pre-announcement. you may include how they heard the rumour, a conversation at school or work if they attend it, a quest or guild or social outing, etc. if you are planning on creating relationships that existed before the start of this roleplay, a joint post is perfectly acceptable. this is what i'll be using to judge whether you are accepted or not so please work hard on it! )
MISCELLANEOUS: (anything extra worth mentioning. if you have any questions, you put placeholders here until i confirm things. if your daemon is important or famous within the game or there is anything important that one would usually include in a history section or personality, it would probably also be necessary to mention it here someway or another)​

the rules of CLOUD
  • This roleplay is rated T for Teen.
  • Never think you are not good enough to do anything. This is not an 'advanced' or 'experienced' roleplay. This is an opportunity to go nuts with creativity. The world will be an open one so you have all the space you need to do anything you want.
  • But please, keep things reasonable and somewhat realistic. I will warn you if you are overstepping boundaries, however.
  • Never god mod, powerplay or bunny without proper permission.
  • Activity is compulsory. Do not join if you don't think you have the time.
  • Always be respectful of your fellow player.
  • This roleplay is set in the future. If there are technologies that may exist that you want to include, be sure to ask.
  • There may be instances where I will tell you if something is not allowed. Please be kind and considerate with any requests I may throw at you.
  • There also may be instances where I give vital information to other players to post. It is important to read as much as you can before writing your own post.
  • If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask.
  • Most of all, good luck and have fun. :)

CLOUD members
Atreyu - revlis
Shaka Shaman - Lt. Col. Fantastic
AngloSamurai - amerininja
Lady Raptor - Nakuzami
tornSHADOWS - The Last Sentinel
Gallo Leo - CourageHound
Kuoto - Pepperton
Rorschach - Ozymandias
PumpkinXO - Skymin
Atlas - <Challenger>
Equinox - Animus
Master Spark - machomuu
ShinobiOnigiri - SkyisUmbreon
Terrigan - adventure
Corona - Antemortem
LGDClaw - Dragon
cosmic ether - Spiede
Hemmo - DemonicWolf
Slay - Nathan
Arathor - DeathofShadows
dwarvenBingo_ - NyxShooter

There are no reservation or spots. Once a member has completed a sign up and it has been approved by me, they are set to post.​

miscellaneous
image references
Spoiler:

special thanks
Spoiler:
cloud_bg2.png

Last edited:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Edit: Done..?

FULL NAME: Micah Roran
DATE OF BIRTH: 31/10/2000 (24)
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
APPEARANCE:5'10", blonde, green eyes, white. He's fairly built from surfing (His favorite pastime) and typically dresses lightly (Short shorts, tee shirt, flip flops or sandals) During the colder season he might wear a light jacket, but as long as the sky's out, it's thighs out.) He wears glasses, but prefers contacts on sunny days where he would go surfing. While he tries to stay clean shaven, his unscheduled life keeps him stubbly more often than not.
Spoiler:

USERNAME: Shaka Shaman
CURRENT LEVEL: 401
GUILD: Heirs of Sunlight (Leaders: Shaka Shaman & Hype Viper, 99,904 active members)
Spoiler:

ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS:
Spoiler:

DAEMON APPEARANCE: Shaka Shaman is a golden armored knight (image 1) with flowing red phoenix wings and plume. His armor is engraved with the symbol of the sun on the shoulder pads, chest plate, and knee guards. He wields spears, his most powerful being the spear of the sun (image 2) that catches fire for a while after each kill. (Of course, the golden armor and spear can be unequipped, leaving him wearing a red tunic and leather boots. His wings, however, may not be removed from his sprite.) While this is how he usually goes into battle like, when in the Capitol or Downtown areas he would unequip all of his gear and wear instead some fancy party clothes. Without his helm, Shaka Shaman's short brown hair and chinstrap beard are visible.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

other
ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:
Spoiler:

MISCELLANEOUS:Micah is fairly famous on the internet. He streams video games, makes YouTube videos, tweets, interacts on cloud, and pretty much does anything an internet celebrity does. He's laid-back and easygoing, which he expresses by not committing himself to any type of rigid schedule. While officially jobless, Micah makes more than enough money for himself off of YouTube, twitch, and fan mail to support himself. He lives with his friends Kirsten (Hype Viper), and Reggie (CrispyCRIPS) in downtown Honolulu near the oceanfront.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
WHAT YOU REMADE IT WHEN DID THIS BECOME A THING OH MY ARCEUS
^that's basically me saying that I'll get immediately started on making a revamped SU for this~
And I noticed it's more like SAO this time around, which I just watched THIS WEEKEND so that's cool and relevant

FULL NAME: Colette Alise Faraday
DATE OF BIRTH: August 7th, 2006
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: New York, New York, USA
APPEARANCE:

Look there! Another teenage American girl trying to look like a punk rocker! Who could it be? Why, it's Colette! She's just your average teen girl, looking to find some entertainment through music and video games rather than schoolwork or anything silly and academic like that. But why? She seems normal enough: a young Caucasian woman with well nourished skin, a stature not much taller than other girls her age, and a build that's not exactly Victoria Secret sexy but neither is it unlike that of a model's. Her jet black hair is beautifully kept and tidied into a neat ponytail that reaches to the small of her back, and her emerald green eyes sparkle with intelligence. She even forgoes makeup and her facial features have a healthy and rounded look that give her a childlike innocence in appearance, so why does she walk this sinful path of parties, black lights, and strange fandoms that worship satanic things like superheroes and Pokémon? . . . Because it's fun, of course!

And her clothing style certainly reflects her fun-loving nature. First and foremost is her performance attire, which is also basically the only thing she wears when she feels like changing out of her comfortable tee-shirts and sweatpants to go out in public. She wears a long-sleeved off the shoulder shirt that she bought after being inspired by the style of gym leader Roxie in Pokémon White 2 and Pokémon Black 2. The shirt is complete with obnoxiously loose sleeves and large magenta and black stripes. Beneath this shirt she wears a simple black tank top, the top of which is visible due to the looseness of her overshirt. On top of all of this she wears a dark purple leather jacket, which is generally unzipped to reveal the clothing beneath, excluding cold and rainy days. Other than this interesting number of layers, she wears short black denim shorts with a black leather belt decaled with blue and silver flames and adorned with two metal raptor claws, one blue and one silver, that form the buckle. She wears black knee-high combat boots, a sapphire pendant in the shape of an eighth note held around her neck on a silver chain, and she carries a primarily black electric guitar modeled after a raptor's head, with blue and silver flames identical to the ones on her belt, because why not?​

USERNAME: Lady Raptor
CURRENT LEVEL: 241
LET'S PRETEND THIS MATTERS.

GUILD: The SENATE
ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS: Various awards for musical contests, as well as some renown as an arena gladiator: enough to make her recognizable, but not famous.
DAEMON APPEARANCE:

Colette's Daemon looks a lot like herself in its basic appearance. Her clothes are black, and she wears a tight unitard in place of Colette's shorts and shirt. Her belt and now black leather jacket remain, although when on her Daemon her jacket is normally zipped up. Her Daemon's hair is a bright silver and is short and wild, falling around her head in messy layers and not reaching very far past her ears. Her eyes are a deep blue and on either side of her face she has a single blue stripe that extends from near the base of her ears, where it is covered by her hair, to near the bottom of her eyes. Blue and silver flame designs crisscross her unitard, she has silver and black fingerless gloves and she has Wolverine-styled retractable raptor claws in the center of her hands. She retains the black combat boots from her everyday appearance.

Colette's unitard gives her the ability to conjure flames of all colors and intensities that can either surround her body like a cloak or be thrown as a projectile. Her jacket gives her the ability to morph her skin into dense scales that protect against damage and her boots give her the ability to morph her legs into a more raptor-like form that increase her speed ten-fold. Due to the parameters of her abilities, they can only be maintained for a certain amount of time and in certain capacities and combinations relative to her level. Colette also still carries her electric guitar, which can transform into a sword imbued with the fire element.​

other

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:

Spoiler:

MISCELLANEOUS: She comes with a pack of NPC friends. Four of them, to be precise. They are altogether unimportant, but they are her friends so when things go down I don't know maybe they'll be around *shrugs*
CSS based on that of [user]The Final Watchman[/user]

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Finally~ I have two ideas for characters one a boy, the other a girl. Hopefully, I'll be able to decide today. That or someone can talk me into doing one or the other. In the mean time, look at my pretty CSS and judge me for putting more work into that.

6e4ae914-47dd-48a6-8811-7ac7621ce276_zps016d6f9c.png

FULL NAME: Park, Julie Jane
NICKNAME: J.J.
DATE OF BIRTH: 07/12/2001
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

APPEARANCE: Take one look at J.J. and you'll see beautiful, brown-haired girl who's smile seems to be able to just fill up the room. With small dimples and her cute green eyes, it can be hard for some people to look away from that pretty face! Hosting a small, lean body, J.J.'s outfit always depends on her mood and/or the season, however you will often find her wearing anything from a tank top to a decorated shirt, typically with jeans, skirts, or shorts.​

0288f456-1698-415a-8737-752ad6550db4_zps4aa567d8.png

USERNAME: tornSHADOWS
CURRENT LEVEL: 458
GUILD: Daemonhead

ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS: To be blunt, J.J. has earned too many to list, although a few achievements include:

Blaze it!: This user has reached level 420!
Proud Member!: Stick with the same guild throughout your entire Cloud membership.​

DAEMON APPEARANCE: tornSHADOWS is a magical miko who's outfit isn't necessarily standard.

other

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:
Spoiler:

MISCELLANEOUS: Julie is one of the few subordinates of Silver, the leader of Daemonhead. In a sense, she is in charge of the PvP areas of the guild. She likes to stream her battle and dungeon crawls. She is also tumblr famous.​

CSS by The Final Watchman

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
You had me at hello. ;D

luke4.png
FULL NAME: Davis, Fletcher Luke
DATE OF BIRTH: 16/07/2001
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
APPEARANCE: Standing at 5 foot 10 and weighing in a little under eighty kilograms, Fletcher is your average Australian university student. The best way to describe Fletcher's choice in clothing would be 'high-end casual'. When it comes to sweatshirts, which he tends to wear often, Fletcher's favourite are his array of Armani Hoodies. Beneath these are generally dress shirts, most of them of the checkered variety. In summer these tend to be unbuttoned; with a varying array of under shirts present only for the cold winters. He often wears jeans year round except for times in extreme weather such as heat waves in which he resorts to board shorts. Generally, shoes are comfy casual-formal in style, similar to this. With regards to jewellery, a single watch rests on his left wrist.​

USERNAME: Atreyu
CURRENT LEVEL: 107
GUILD: DAEMONHEAD
  • Jumping on the Bandwagon - Joining a guild with over 100,000 members.
  • Nearly There! - Participate in the annual ACID Tournament.
  • Dying to Get There! - Having a Death count twice as high as a Kill count.
DAEMON APPEARANCE: Fletcher's Daemon is an Arctic Fox with the ability to assume a Human hybrid form for Dungeons, tournaments, etc. Something akin to this.​

other

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:
Spoiler:

MISCELLANEOUS: Despite being the younger brother of silver, the two are rarely seen in public together much less on the Cloud server.
Fletcher has only been on Cloud for three years, even then he doesn't spend much time on it; one of those "Casual" users.​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Eyyyyyy old faces welcome hello thanks for coming back <3

I can see there are a few errors from the risks of me copying and pasting from the old thread. So I'm currently flattening out those bugs. Let me know if you do see any it's a bit confusing when I've said 2025 and also 2012 ehhhehehehe

Anyways, look forward to reading your stuff!!!!! New characters!!!! Revamped ones!!!! Eyyyyy!!!!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
This sounds fun! I'm gamed!

FULL NAME:Telimorse, Sandra Terra
DATE OF BIRTH: 12/05/2010
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Houston, Texas, United States of America
APPEARANCE: Being 5 feet and 2 inches tall and weighing 115 pounds, she is fit for being an athlete. She has medium-sized green eyes that shines bright like an emerald. Her lashes are of an average size but her green glasses covers her eyelashes. She has high cheekbones but she lets her square jaw loose. Her straightened mud brown hair reaches all the way to the half of her back. Her small nose gives her an innocent quality, but her small upper lip and her spare bottom lip neutralizes that. You will usually find Sandra's hands in her blue ripped jean's side pockets. She will most likely be wearing a short-sleeved green shirt. The shirt colors vary from pale green, sea green, and just normal green.

USERNAME:Terra Green
CURRENT LEVEL: 475
GUILD: None
Novice 1000- for being a CLOUD user active for 1000 hours
Mega Terrain- for fighting with brute style against stronger opponents
Shopping Bonanza- for having more than 100 accessories
DAEMON APPEARANCE: A Chinchilla - ability to cause hallucinations to the foe and to increase speed as it is hit with battle damage
* Do not underestimate this small white-gray furry friend because its psychic powers are dealy. Teeny brown eyes and little hands makes it innocent, but it's anything but that. This particular Daemon is an excellent at a sword battle. Its incredible speed provides an advantage in battles. The fuzzy tail on its back also is used hold a sword or a shield. Long and thick, this tail hurts in one slap. The large ears can pick up movement far away, up to 400 feet away. Although for a sneaky fellow, it dances on top of defeated opponents.
other
ROLEPLAY SAMPLE
Spoiler:

MISCELLANEOUS: (none)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Edit: Done..?
FULL NAME: Micah Roran

SICK BRO. ill add u in. <3 also hurr hurr 666 update i see what you did there

This sounds fun! I'm gamed!

Telimorse, Sandra Terra

MISCELLANEOUS: Can I nickname my Daemon?

hi cabbage!! thanks for the effort you put into your SU; sandra seems cute and you've read the information as far as i can tell, which is great! just got some pointers for you:

first off, sandra seems to be born in 1999 according to her SU, correct? yet she goes to high school? the RP is set in 2025 so you might want to... alter that. d:

your punctuation throughout your appearances is rather unclear -- try rereading it aloud and fixing it so it makes more sense.

your roleplay sample is cute, but there are some strange things throughout it. i'm not sure why, but you have spaces after your opening quotation mark (" example"). your structuring is also odd, and you rarely describe what your character is doing, or how they are saying a line, just that they are saying it.

also, your roleplay sample is meant to be a first impression of your character and at the moment, sandra is unclear.

and about nicknaming your daemon -- i guess? friends might call you a shortened version of your username much like we do in this universe.

give it another go! :) show me you best work, and try your hardest!

Last edited:
Years
Application for a CLOUD user

FULL NAME: James Arclo
DATE OF BIRTH: (08/07/2009)
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: London, England
APPEARANCE: James has black hair, cut short and kept a little messy and silver eyes, that appear like ice. He has a mostly Caucasian complexion, however he tends to get very tan giving him the complexion of a Native American due to his father's America side of the family. He has a runner's muscle tone and is only about 5' 7".

USERNAME: AngloSamurai
CURRENT LEVEL: 63
GUILD:
ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS: He has the lowest level for his hours logged as he has 1056 hours logged. He has also never entered the Storm. He has received no Achievements.
DAEMON APPEARANCE: The Daemon is a Gryphon with golden talons and brown fur and feathers.

other
ROLEPLAY SAMPLE: "Why don't you just change that stupid avatar and join a guild!" My father, one of the top ranked members of the Senate, yelled at me for the umpteenth time.
"I told you", I replied again for the umpteenth time, "I am not changing my avatar and I will never join one of those stupid guilds!"
My father looked down on me and replied with a condescending tone, "You are a four legged beast. You can even join the Senate. I can put in a decent word for you."
"No!" I shouted as I ran up the stairs to my room. One day I will make it to the Storm, I thought to myself knowing that that is the only way for me to level up any higher. I sat in front of my monitor and hooked up my computer's HUD system and logged into the Cloud.
I was teleported to the center of the capital and, like every other time, I fell on all fours as I took on my Daemon's form. It had taken me a week to learn how to move swiftly on four legs and a month to use my wings. Only about a third of the people on the cloud used a four legged Daemon so I could only go to certain places. However, I could also fly above the capital and watch everything.
I pounced into the air and stretched my two wings and flew to the highest point programmed in the city. There in the virtual clouds I experienced what only aviators even dream of. I knew I could soar for hours due to the obvious broken flight mechanic. Normally only high leveled avatars could fly, but when my father made my account he punched in his passcode enabling me to add wings to my avatar. Actually I could have added anything I wished for, but I didn't come to the cloud for the guilds or the battles. I came to make friends. This plan was working for the first few months but then I became a laughing stock due to my poor leveling rate.
So, today I just soared to one of the cafes on the outskirts of the capital that allowed four legged daemons. I landed right in front of the door and headed in.
"So, did you hear the news about the update?" A voice said in a hushed tone at one of the booths.
I crept forward trying not to be noticed as I clambered into one of the stable like booths near the group of people discussing the update that had been exclaimed on every single forum on the internet and in the cloud. Any news about it was bound to be exciting.
"Everyone has heard about the new update, moron." Replied one of the people.
"No wait, listen. We need to log in between 0:00 and 0:01 tomorrow. A sneak peak is supposed to be showcased." The first speaker said defending himself.
An update! I thought excitedly. What if they give out new items? I knew that I needed something of value to sell in order to buy a new Lens.
I hurriedly signed off and turned away from my monitor checking the time. 18:46. I thought for a few minutes and then walked to my bed, collapsing onto my pillow, and falling asleep.
I woke up wide awake and checked the time. 23:47. My stomach growling, I crept down the stairs and grabbed a banana. Eating it, I ran back up to my room and waited on my computer chair for the hour to change. Once finished my late night snack I checked the time. 0:00. I quickly logged into the cloud and was teleported, instead of my usual place, into a large seat in a stadium full of people logging in. Then, when all the seats were filled, a final avatar logged in and was sent to the center of the stadium. This avatar must have been important as he sported a very high quality robe. However, his username was unknown to me.
The Daemon spoke."Greetings, players! My real name is not important, but you may call be by my username, ICARUS. As you may already know, the tenth year anniversary of CLOUD will soon be here. Many have been excited about the news of a 'revolution' and your enthusiasm is not in vain. Tonight's announcement grants all users present a secret item and a hint at what the new update will be."
A message appeared to all of us users and an item was attached. A key. A key with my username written on it.
He continued. "CLOUD has always affected our lives in a positive way and it's time to take the online experience to the real world. Or is it time to take it the other way around? It really depends on how you use CLOUD. Whatever the case, this new revolution will change the way you perceive the world around you, both on and offline. That is all I will reveal. Have a nice morning, day, night and evening."
With that I was forced out of the Cloud and was brought back to the log in screen.

Miscellaneous: If you didn't gather from my roleplay sample James's father is a highly decorated member of the Senate Guild. James is also homeschooled.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
FULL NAME: James Arclo
I love it! Low levelled and stubborn is a good combo! :)

Out of preference sake, I would ask that you maybe space your paragraphs out like my sentences are spaced out right now (so an extra line), but other than that your writing style is great. d:

I'll add you to the list!

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Aww I was gonna do a Gryphon. Ah well.

Application for a CLOUD user

Full Name: Adrian Mason
DOB: June 6th, 2000 (25)
Height: 6'1
POB: Chicago, IL, USA
Current Residence: Venice, Italy
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Username: Equinox
Current Level: 337
Achieveables!:
Spoiler:

Appearance: While the majority of CLOUD has more, cutsie, fluffy Daemons, Adrian decided to create something a little more... threatening, and scale-y
Spoiler:

OTHER
Role-Play sample:
Other:
Offline:
-Has quite a bit of money

-Owns firearms

-Owns a small Private Security Company. Just to bee 100% clear, people pay him for security and guarding of whatever they wish. Based in Venice.

-Instead of getting Lenses, He had a pair of combat glasses built with the H.U.D. He can be a bit paranoid and felt getting chipped would give the government or whoever control of either him, his life, or his sensitive information; however, with his line of work having the Hud is quite useful and gives edge in combat.

ONLINE:
Has a decent amount of credits
Has his business in Alto as a meeting place for IRL clients. Does not provide services to Daemons!

If I think of anything else I'll add it.

Last edited:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Finished~

FULL NAME: Samuel "Sam" Green
DATE OF BIRTH: 07/27/2002
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Atlanta, Georgia U.S.
APPEARANCE: Stands at 6'00". Short black hair, brown eyes, and dark skinned. His clothing is usually tailored to best fit the situation around him. When going out in public, in most cases he'll wear a classy collar shirt-sweater combination(In Pic). When hanging out with friends, he'll wear things like your casual t-shirts and hoodies. Samuel's pants are almost always black.

USERNAME: Gallo Leo
CURRENT LEVEL: 347

GUILD:
The Senate
  • Striking it Alone- Hit level one hundred without have joining a Guild
  • Stormcaller- Clock in 100 Hours in each sector of STORM's wilderness
  • Arena Maniac- Defeat 1k people in the arena
  • Brewmaster- Craft every class of potion at least 30 times.
  • Master Blacksmith- Craft weapons or armor over 300 items
  • Generous Soul- Give away over 200 items for free
  • Proud Warrior- Sustain 0 losses in the arena versus a lower leveled opponent

DAEMON APPEARANCE:
Spoiler:

Samuel's Daemon is a very large lion. This lion has two inward curving horns on his forehead and a large, red, ragged cape. This cape can be manipulated/transformed into crude shapes but most notably such wings for swift flight, as well as to shield himself with(Think of a cross between Metaknight's Cape and Giritina's wings). The tip of the tail is armed with a venomous barb. However, unlike the picture provided Gallo Leo does not look constantly ferocious and hellbent. Conversely the Lion form is usually stoic and strikingly majestic when gazed upon.

Other

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:
Spoiler:

MISCELLANEOUS: Samuel not only does business selling items within cloud like rare potions and armor he produces himself, but his offline self also makes a living off selling computers and other electronics.​

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I'mma so excited!

FULL NAME: Haketu Tikashi

DATE OF BIRTH: 01/17/1998 (27)

CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Osaka, Japan

APPEARANCE: (either written or a decent image or both)

USERNAME: AtlasTrod

CURRENT LEVEL: 423

GUILD: None

Spoiler:

DAEMON APPEARANCE: (either written or a decent, fullbody image or both)

other

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE: (please provide a sufficient sample, describing days up to and including the pre-announcement. you may include how they heard the rumour, a conversation at school or work if they attend it, a quest or guild or social outing, etc. if you are planning on creating relationships that existed before the start of this roleplay, a joint post is perfectly acceptable. this is what i'll be using to judge whether you are accepted or not so please work hard on it! )

MISCELLANEOUS: (anything extra worth mentioning. if you have any questions, you put placeholders here until i confirm things. if your daemon is important or famous within the game or there is anything important that one would usually include in a history section or personality, it would probably also be necessary to mention it here someway or another)

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Oh hey, it's back! Well, I still have my unfinished SU from last time, so I'm going to drop that here for now and touch it up. This is all from last time, so there are probably going to be some major changes.
FULL NAME:Egal Minkis

DATE OF BIRTH: 10/2/94

CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

APPEARANCE:Lots of black and ridiculously long strands of hair make up Egal's most defining features. He's quite proud of his hair, as it reaches all the way down to his knees, which is astounding considering that he's 6'2". His parents and some of his friends think that he should have it cut; he's quite proud of it, though, and wouldn't dare cut it off without good reason. It's difficult to decipher what constitutes for a good reason in Egal's eyes, as it's definitely difficult to manage; it gets stuck in vacuums, it gets pulled on when he sits down, and brushing it is something he has to plan in advance because it takes so long to do. In other words, it's more trouble than it's worth. Still, there are people who awe and wonder at his locks. Girls specifically. It took a lifetime of precision haircuts and hair products to have it at the length it is now. He'd probably be mistaken for a girl, especially with his slender build, if it wasn't for his masculine looking face with azure blue wide eyes.

Other than that, he oft wears a black Old Navy Hoodie, with a black T-shirt that says "ToHo" in white kanji across the shirt, as a nod to his interest in Touhou Project. To his dismay, it's actually the only item he actually owns in relation to the project, and thus it's a prized possession of his. He wears a pair of black jeans normally, and blue jeans when those aren't available. He has long legs, which make up the majority of his height, and his fingers are rather slender due to the frequency that he is on his computer. Most of the time, he doesn't wear socks, nor does he wear shoes if he doesn't need to. He feels that putting on socks and shoes are a waste of time and most of the time he doesn't wear them for this reason.

USERNAME: Master Spark

CURRENT LEVEL: 178

GUILD: GENSOKYO (Leader: Yukari Yakumo)

GUILD DESCRIPTION: Based off of the fictional setting of the popular Touhou Project series, Gensokyo is an exapnsive guild that puts emphasis on recreating its namesake.There are several Touhou Project related guilds, and Gensokyo isn't the first, but it is the most popular. Run by an early user of the game, Yukari Yakumo, Gensokyo is unique because of how large it is. The guild is made up of several sects, each run by a ranking member of the guild. The HUMAN VILLAGE is the center of trade in the guild, and it deals its materials to those who are both members of the guild and those who aren't. The Human Village is run by maXis (goes by his nickname, Rinnosuke when the guild is concerned) and mostly exists for the sake of expanding the borders of Touhou's popularity. They sell games, clothing, weapons, and the like to supplement such a goal. The MAKAI is for those who want to delve into the several available dungeons that exist in Gensokyo, run by Patchi and the creator of the guild herself, Yukari Yakumo.

In fact, it is because of how expansive the recreation of fictional world is, both in organizational structure and in concept, that it garners such popularity. It also helps that some of the higher ups in the guild have namesakes from the series that their names hail from, which makes for both good advertising and an official aesthetic. But what makes the MAKAI. Yakumo is renowned for the detail and accuracy of her dungeon design, and as such it does well to attract Touhou fans and non-fans alike, just for the chance to challenge Gensokyo's depths.

ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS: Being a fan of the combat as he is, Master Spark is an avid competitor of the ACID Arena. While it does act as advertisement, for Gensokyo, he still thoroughly enjoys participating in the Arena. One specific highlight of his career as a competitor was his success in the Dance of the Devil Tourney. The Dance of the Devil Tourney was a four month long tournament with moderate attendance and entry rates. Spark participated in the tournament and fought his way to the top. The final fight was a close match between himself and a member of another guild by the name of "The Strongest Under The Heavens". The guild was relatively small yet was incredibly skilled and very proud. They were a guild that was completely geared towards training for and participating in the ACID Arena.

Upon winning the final match, Master Spark gained the official title of "Shadow Dancer" and gained some renown. The victory also helped to boost Spark's self-esteem, as he'd never won anything of such prominence, before.

DAEMON APPEARANCE:
Spoiler:
Master Spark's Daemon is modeled after Tam Lin, specifically, Shin Megami Tensei's version of him. He says often says that it is a temporary appearance until he is inspired enough to create a new one, but it's been quite a while since he joined Cloud and he still hasn't changed it. It should be noted that although Tam Lin traditionally carries a lance, Spark often carries a slender white sword, or nothing at all, in its place.
other
ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:"Is he...you know...alive?" Said a voice to the right of Spark, pointing to a daemon that was slumped over on a wall. Spark walked over to the man, looked at him for a few moments, and slapped him, yelling, "WAKE UP!" Such crude methods were effective and guiltless, as the player certainly couldn't feel the damage dealt to the daemon. Still, there was no response. Spark put his ear up to the man's face, and he could hear sounds faintly.

"He's okay, the idiot just forgot to tell us he was going AFK." Spark said with a sigh. "It's fine, though, we'll just venture forward without him."

"Are you kidding?" Said the other party member that was with Spark. "We're going into Former Hell. FORMER. HELL." He was pretty adamant about making his point, the name itself pretty menacing, and not unfitting at all. "You'd seriously have to be crazy to go down there with only two people!"

Spark, in response, started to clean his ear out with his pinkie. "Y'know, Kainz, I'm all for roleplaying in MMOs and games and the like, but you don't have to go that far with it." It was true, there wasn't much of a penalty in the way of losing in the dungeons, so there wasn't much reason for Kainz to be acting so cautiously about the whole ordeal; they'd only progressed two floors after all.

"Um...Master Spark, I have a question for you." Spark turned to Kainz in acknowledgement. "You have been to Former Hell before, right?"

Master Spark looked up in thought. "Y'know, in all my time here in the guild, I've never explored Former Hell, though. Only time I've ever been here was in the official games." At this, Kainz' face went white…well, the player's probably did, but Kainz did express a moderate amount of fear. Spark sighed and looked elsewhere, still tired of Kainz' overreacting. "Why does it matter, anyway? A dungeon's a dungeon, what's the big deal?" Spark looked to the floor stairs and said, "Well, I'm heading down, you can wait for D3xhart if you want, though I'd prefer that you not let me die down there." Kainz scratched his head and clicked his tongue.

"You can be a real pain in the rear, you know that?" Kainz said with irritation.

"Oooh, keepin' it G rated, I see." Spark said with a smug smile. "Well I take it that means you're comin' with me."

"You bet I am!" Kainz countered with a tinge of anger in his voice. "I'm not gonna let you make this all go to waste because you went and did something stupid. We're down here for a reason, y'know."

"Yes. I do know." Spark sighed. "You told me twice on the way down here and three times in three separate messages." Spark stepped towards Kainz. "Which reminds me, you need to be more patient. Just because someone doesn't respond to your messages 5 seconds after you send them doesn't mean that you need to send them a billion more so they'll get the hint. These notifications are a pain in the ass!"

"Patience?" Kainz retorted. "You want to talk to me about patience? You're the one who wants to go into a dungeon that's WAY out of our league with just two people, all because D3xhart went AFK for a few seconds. Don't put this on me when you can't even stand to wait five seconds for someone to get off the can!"

Spark started up to continue the argument, but relented. There was nothing to come of continuing. "Whatever." He slung his sword over his shoulder and sat on the staircase. "You know more about Former Hell than I do, so I'll trust you on this. But I'm going to tell you right now: once we die, YOU'RE gonna be ordering me Panda Express."

Kainz crossed his arms. "Panda Express doesn't deliver."

Spark smirked and said, "No, but I do have a stick-in-the-mud NEET friend who owes me for getting him a certain red sword." Kainz cringed slightly. "You better start warming up your car, 'cause it's a cold one out there."
MISCELLANEOUS:

Last edited:
Years
Done!

FULL NAME: Alfie Happer
DATE OF BIRTH: November 7, 2006
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Indian Wells, California
APPEARANCE: Thin, brown hair with blonde highlights on his bangs that he pushes to the left constantly. He has bright blue eyes and has a bit of stubble. Tries to keep up with popular styles and wears various name brand shirts and shorts, attempting to portray a fraternity member. He's 5'11", and is fairly built but not to an extreme degree, due to his varsity career in basketball as a high school student. He always wears the same pair of boat shoes, which look like this.​
USERNAME: Kuoto
CURRENT LEVEL: 297
GUILD: Cloud Nine
Spoiler:

DAEMON APPEARANCE: Alfie's Daemon is quite odd, but elusive in its agility and power. It has the body structure of a triceratops, with the facial qualities and tail of a chameleon, and the colors of a chili pepper. He created this persona based off a piece of art he once found while browsing deviantART, but hasn't been able to find it since then. It isn't usually equipped with much, but uses a long dagger as a primary weapon, complete with a gleaming gem at the helm of it. Its horn is a powerful way of attacking enemies as well, and reaches high temperatures when aggravated or irritated; badly scalding anything it touches. Due to its appearance, Kuoto may seem slow and lethargic, but uses this assumption as a surprise factor when facing off against other Daemon, as it is extremely quick and can maneuver its body as if it were fifty pounds lighter.​
other
ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:

Spoiler:

Miscellaneous:

• Alfie brings himself down often, and is always envious of people who are confident. Even though he is a skilled battler and scavenger of rare items in Cloud, he seldom allows himself a feeling of accomplishment and allows strives to do better. Any type of loss or failure causes him to get riled up, and possibly undergo irrational actions that he'll regret later. In his heart, though, he's very kind, and loves the people he's close to.
  • Is a cancer survivor, was diagnosed when he was 2 and become cancer-free around the age of 5.

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
FULL NAME: _
DATE OF BIRTH: _29/07/1999 (25)
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: _Hong Kong
APPEARANCE: _
USERNAME: Star Platinum
CURRENT LEVEL: _299
GUILD: Joestars
Spoiler:

DAEMON APPEARANCE: _resembling a tall, well-built man. In colored depictions its skin often takes a hue between purple, blue and green. Its face and body take varying shades.

It wears long, suspended black hair. Blurring the distinction of its hair from its head, its face is black above its eyes and on the front plane of its nose. The space under its eyes, on its cheeks and its chin is darker than and divided clearly from the space around its nose and mouth. It wears a cap on its chin, and a metallic headband of three pieces, the central piece of which is shaped as a vertical ellipse.

A wavy line runs from each arm to the front its torso, continuing down its legs. It is covered by a minimal range of clothing and armor, including a short, circular scarf; shoulder pads adorned with a spiral design; long gloves studded on the back; knee and elbow guards; a simple loincloth, and short boots.

360px-SPlatinum_ASBnofondo.png

other
ROLEPLAY SAMPLE: _

MISCELLANEOUS: _

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
!!! Looking forward to seeing everybody's sign ups then! We got a large dude ratio, I'll have to make a girl sign up to even it out. d:

sTRANGE THING PEPPERTON: cloud last time, my character's username was pepperton!! how odd!!!

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Maybe everyone just... want's to be a Macho Macho man!

I'm just gonna go now...

Back