• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Regal

How does the Plot sound so far?

• This is an Awsome plot!

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • The plot is decent

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I don't like the plot

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
It IS basicly complete, Another_Yagami Made it! He is great with events! I'm trying to get it scripted, and I said it needs to be "finished" is because there are some minor kinks and The Screen is too small 4 the CBS so were fixing that.

DarknessMonkey

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2009
Great project!!
Oh, & on your banner for spelling & grammar, it reads "Spelling/Grammer".
This shouldn't be happening if you knew how to spell.

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2008
untitled6fk.png

Archie/Kyogre and Maxie/Groudon. For final or hidden fights, but I'm not sure if you need Maxie.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
The demo has hit a few kinks, Such as the battle system not working and Some maps going wacko, So be patient, It will be out ASAP, the current one is pretty difficult to play, cause it wiggs out alot, so wait and be pleased! but it will still be soon! no empty promises! :D

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
Years
game looks cool,
i can see your using my starter kit ^^
i hope the battle will work with the scripts from the kit ^^

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2008
Swizzler121 said:
oh, there might be a use for him *wink, wink* *cough*'plot twist'*cough*
Maybe they'll have Kyogre and Groudon! XD Oh, wait, they're already fused with them. Oh well. O_o

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Hey nintendo Freak And all others, Check out my new thread in home of the sprites (art gallery) I opened an adoption center, It will have some Pokemon Regal-Based Eggs, And if you Adopt an egg you may be one of the first to See my original sprites!

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Ok, Now that the resolution is working I am almost done with the demo, but I got a few questions for those of you eager to play:
-do you want d&n to be sped up, so you can see it?
-Do you want to wait until the demo of the battle system is done first?
-I need some event help with the choose pkmn part, I want it to be like Ruby & Sapphire, with the little brief case, but there is a problem, I don't know the best way to get it to work, It is completely done with pictures (press left arrow key, change pic)
can someone please help me do this?

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
~Update~ This is hot off the press! Swizzler121 Is rushing to complile a Prelim Demo tonight, To do so, He has only allowed you to pick one pokemon, You are only male, and there is not a battle system, BUT you will get to see the Day and Night at work!

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 26, 2008
Darn, I got a soccer game. I'll be sure to get the demo tomorrow after school, then. Unless it's already ready.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
Yeah, Soon I should have an upgraded demo with a CBS, I need some beta testers to download this, Cause I don't know if it completly works! I made the last part with switches, and want to know if I was successful.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Just noticed the demo is up, I'll check if it works on my comp.
*EDIT* For me it works, but there is a slight problem, I can't see any of the text...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back