• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wow... I just realised how messy my room is...

Crux

Evermore
Years
Whether it's your room, house, or any other residential place of inhabiting, how clean do you keep it?
Do you tend to only notice the mess after it's gotten out of hand?
Where's the worst? Your desk/office? By your bed? The kitchen?

How clean is your house.
That wasn't a question actually, I was refering to that british show 'How Clean Is Your House'.
How clean is your house?

Yes, that one's a question.

Years
Right now, it's actually halfway presentable. There are messes on the table and a lot of stuff is not arranged very well, but the floors and the kitchen are clean for once. Let's see how long it lasts!

Usually it's a pigsty. My roommate and I are both too lazy to clean and we don't kick each other's butts in gear to get anything done.

Years
I'm super messy, I always leave my room messy so I can see everything I have out. I don't even want to tidy up cos of a fear I'll be late for work.

In fact, I make so many excuses for not tidying my room up.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
My room is a disaster. I probably haven't cleaned it in a month. I just get so wrapped up in other things. I'm the only one who should be in my room, and I don't mind my own messiness. I have clothes on the floor behind my door, makeup/products on the shelf and desk, and papers/textbooks everywhere. I tend to hoard things. I won't be using this bottle of lotion anymore, but it'll still be in my room. Gah. I keep past tests/essays, too. I need a filing cabinet, I have sooo many papers. If I look hard enough, I will find month-old receipts from the grocery store or a restaurant. I'll tend to notice things are becoming out of hand when I have to push things to make room to do homework or set down my dinner plate somewhere. I eat food in my room, but I do not leave plates sitting around overnight. Kitchen and bathroom are more clean than my room at this moment. :(

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
The parts that people see are presentable. My room is half-messy. Right now I have five water bottles and a Pop Tart wrapper next to me and those things need to make their way to the trash can soon. Also I need to vacuum pretty much the entire place.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Always messy. Always.

My bedroom has stuff in it that shouldn't even be there, like my stash of safety pins. On the upside, now I always have them available when I'm home. c;

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
My room, I can't even describe with enough adjectives. It looks like a cyclone had completely torn through it, there are clothes all over the place, papers scattered around, some books out of order, toys in all sorts of strange places and I'd say the only thing clean in my room is the wall :B. On my desk, there are pens all over the place, assignments here and there along with permission notes, notes, sticky notes, in general a lot of notes and well you get the idea! I've tried cleaning it up once or twice, but it returns to its messy state in a week. :P

Years
I've got the unfortunate situation of having a very small bedroom with little closet space, so I'd consider my room more cluttered than messy. Looking around my room, though, I see a few empty Coke tins on my desk, some clothes and other miscellaneous things on the floor, so while it isn't perfect, I wouldn't consider it to really be messy.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
At times I can't even recognized my room. lots of recycled junk everywhere (paper plates/spoons/forks, empty soda cans, empty juice/water bottles, paper, frozen meal boxes litter the floor), all my clothes all over the bed - I just have a small area to sleep on.

My only ONLY exception area that is always cleaned: where I keep my Pokemon displayed, and computer area.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i don't like the messy places..sometimes i feel lazy to clean but i don't feel comfortable in messy places and my room is clean most of the time as my residence all the day is in my brother's room..i know not fair but he doesn't mind that himself! ^.^ <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
My room is a whirlwind of clothes and papers nowadays, it'd be better if I had the space to put all that crap away.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I read this thread title and looked at my room, which is quite messy. I tend to kind of leave things a mess which is a bad thing but I just hate to clean so much >.< so I put it off until things end up looking very messy. Its a bad habit for me.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
My room isn't too messy. The only thing which could be described as messy is my bed and closet which people seem to love to use as a storage area. There's also the space around my dog's house but I try to vacuum often so it's not noticeable.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Mine is messy, but the thing is, it's easier to find what you are looking for than a room which is clean.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
Years
Yeah, my room is tiny. It's about... 8 foot by 8 foot if I had to guess.

It's pretty much always terribly messy because there is little storage space, and i'm very lazy.
I don't mind though. As long as I can still move around in here, and reach everything I need to reach, then it doesn't bother me.

I've been ordering a bit of anime merchandise recently, so there are quite a few cardboard boxes and amazon packages and things lying around, but the messiest spot is right outside my closet. Large pile of clothes that aren't mine.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
My room's usually pretty messy just because I'm rarely not in it and there's no need to organize my bed if I'm going to use it throughout the day.

My house is usually really clean just because my mom is obsessed with having a clean house, but it's gotten a little messier since we got dogs.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
The only thing that tends to get really messy is the kitchen, but it's easily sorted :3

My main room can sometimes get messy, too.. depending on if I've been too busy (or if it's been too cold) to do a tidy- then I'll just wait until the weekend to do it :3

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
The house I currently live in is mostly clean. My room is on the borderline between clean and messy, but my cousin's room is very messy and he rarely cleans it up. The other rooms, however, are tidy in most cases.

Back