• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Morgan oh yeah he/she can become quite the unit. Mine was definitely more powerful than my unit and because of her insane luck and speed she almost never even got hit by enemy units. It was great.

Years

Go for the Gender locked skills to hand down. Like Galeforce and whatnot

Also stuff I learn from Chinese cartoons:

tumblr_mt5vjvDV4s1r4ej6no1_500.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Olivia ♥ She's still like a level 2 dancer on my file right now but I much copy my sister and make her a Dark Flier so I can hand down Galeforce to Inigo because he can't get it otherwise. She can become quite a unit as I've seen on my sister's file.

Sumia is my strongest unit because I trained her to a level 15 Dark Flier so I can give Lucina Galeforce (because making her a Dark Flier and getting her Galeforce herself was a pain in the butt and I didn't want to try to go through that effort again ugh. Lucina does not make a good Dark Flier).

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

In my case I just decided to make Olivia useful with the sword.

So I've gone through myrmidion with her and we're halfway through swordmaster now. I don't think I NEED that swordfaire (I already have Inigo anyway), but daaaaamn, this is making her good with the sword.

Grinding is so slow. I should just get on with things. >_>

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I did what my sister suggested and grinding went so much easier (if your intention was to grind just one person. Or do it one at a time). Didn't take me long at all to get Sumia to level 15 between chapter 11 and 12.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I guess I should stop trying to grind everything simultaneously.

That would probably help haha. Also using the wireless people + taking off animations also makes thins quicker (and cheaper than buying a million reeking boxes)

I do not have the money for that haha. xD; Some of the DLC looks really neat but alas.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Never really got into Vocaloid, it goes against my not listening to aids policy. I'm pretty indifferent to the character design as well.

ajglkxt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back