• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
shido said:
oh i jus noticed yer sig thing mm i have all the pkmn yer missing cept ho-oh XD
Please explain how you managed to find a legit shiny Mew. o_0;

MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon said:
How are you counting the soft resets u do MM?
I count the number of females with 20HP I see. For each, I add 21.3333 to my total count.

Edit: I have every pokemon except for Mew, and they are all legitimate.
Is it my fault that Nintendo are pricks and don't tour anywhere near where I live?

Yuscrecio said:
Hello everyone. I have caught some shinies, and I was wondering if I could join this club. I would be honored if I could and I would most definately look for more shinies! Thank you everyone. ^_^
If you'll tell us what they are, then yes.

I'm hatching some old eggs to make room in my Fire Red to continue hunting. No progress with Treecko. I'll get a new Trainer ID each Sunday morning.

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
Years
MetalMario said:
I'm hatching some old eggs to make room in my Fire Red to continue hunting. No progress with Treecko. I'll get a new Trainer ID each Sunday morning.

Best of luck with that :)
Evolved my Dragonair today and should have my Wartortle evolved tomorrow because I gots homework to do.

Then the hunt for Shiny Pory shall continue

Yuscrecio

Fellow Sista'
Years
New Trainer ID? I don't understand...

Well... I don't know if I'm in or not... but if accepted, I will be true to this club and search for shinies when I have free time, promise! ;)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Some crazy people (like MM and all those who subscribe to his theories) believe that there may be a connection with your Trainer ID and your liklihood of encountering a shiny. I can't really speak for MM, but my guess would be that his getting a new ID number every week has something to do with that.

My sister has loads of crazy little friends in the house - so I'm stuck in my room shiny hunting. Boo-yes, gentlemen (and ladies).

*Gets on teh huntage*

Edit: Yuscrecio, which version(s) did you get those shinies in? And 4 shinies is nothing to scoff at; I hunt frequently and only have 3. Also, posts like, "Yay for shiny pokemon hunting" are happy moral boosters - but double as spam; so let's keep that down. You can conclude posts with outbursts like that, but staying on topic is somewhat expected here (emphisis on "somewhat"). Example:

Woot - shiny hunting is absolute pwnage!

El Fin

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
MetalMario said:
Please explain how you managed to find a legit shiny Mew. o_0;

I count the number of females with 20HP I see. For each, I add 21.3333 to my total count.

Is it my fault that Nintendo are pricks and don't tour anywhere near where I live?

If you'll tell us what they are, then yes.

Heh, Nintendo has only had two events where I live, the Aurora Ticket download, and the current JAA. But you live in Canada, and I don't think they have events up there.

No luck with charm, but I am willing to wait. I can wait to see the joy on my face(lol) when/if I finally get it.

Years
...~{★★ HAPPY PAGE 300!! ★★}~...

It's a monumental day in SHC history: we've finally hit Page 300! XD And, thankfully, it's not a spam fiesta like our Pg. 200 milestone... A special thanks goes out to all our dedicated members who've made this club such a great, fun place to be. Keep up the good work, folks! Here's to another awesome 100 pages!

(See ryan, this is NOT spam! ^.^ And what did I say about Page 300? Guess I can only claim the odd hundredth pages... And did I move up at all from bazillionth on your list?)

Back to the subject, I've found a number of strange surprises in my box of random eggs, including a Vulpix I don't recall breeding. I'm pretty sure I've pre-hatched these eggs, so there probably aren't any shinies among them. (well, unless I traded them to another game, but that's not worth the effort)

Heh, Nintendo has only had two events where I live, the Aurora Ticket download, and the current JAA. But you live in Canada, and I don't think they have events up there.
Ya think? Event Pokémon are not worth bragging about, as their distribution is unfair.

.. Deja vu? The server's just gone dead as I wait for post 7475 to be made...

Agent9 said:
We have MM? It's page 299 from what I've seen.
WTF? What happened to your post? You deleted it? How cruel! *does the same, HA!* Fortunately, I have screenshots:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/MetalMario201/p300.png

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/MetalMario201/agent9.png

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
Eh, that was my earlier post. I just recently got my new Abra. Modest. Bad evs. I think, since i can't calculate EV's. It's awesome. and Charizard is Lv 43.
Boy, I didn't expect an abra. Of all things. an Abra! BTW MM, do you mind adding Alakazam to my SHCC

Maybe this should be the shiny dance.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ETV08vqYX1g&search=

Last edited:
Years
Yes, you may join. Welcome to the SHC on this monumental milestone! :)

You may request an SHC card HERE!!! (Yeah, I've started putting the !!s inside the link...)

Still organizing boxes on FR. I have a Cyndaquil to evolve, and I might breed a competitive one (not necessarily shiny; I DON'T like Typhlosion's shiny form) since he's my favourite Pokémon. I also have a Kyogre I should finish training to L100 in the Cerulean Cave. Leveling up random pokes is always a good way to find shinies.

Edit:
Agent9, the JAA is the "Journey Across America." Nintendo visits a few places and offers the people there the unobtainible Pokémon, Celebi. They also hold tournaments only open to US residents. (As in, even if I take a train to Boston or something, I'm still hosed.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 22, 2006
Gold pokemon don't count, this is for advance generation only. Especially not Red Gyrados because he can be caught by anybody. If you find a Shiny Gyrados in R/S/E/LG/FR it will count. You can get in on you promise to hunt though.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
well mm my mew deoxy and celebi are all traded from random ppl i met at the pokemon center and i can almost garunteee they didnt get them legit , but does that mean i cant take them for my pokedex ?

Quick question ... to all u who have bred shinnies ( not trying but actualy have gotten them ) can u post what shinies u got from breeding and what version u bred in (only advance gen no g/s )

CONGRATS tyran *does shiny dance* WOOT WOOT two shinnies in one XD

Back