• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Metropolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
A better region map? STFU N00b

lol Just joking, I can take criticism very well, so don't worry, speak up. In fact, the region map will be improved, since I've made up new towns and routes, so consider that one old stuff.

Don, I don't really know. I thought of a lava cave, so it would be cool if the tile (made as Autotile) presents some lava bubbles popping and such, you know?

@Cherrim: Thanks, your support is always appreciated!

~Azura.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
I would kill to have that PokeDex Script. This game is looking really nice, keep it up!

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Well, the Pokedéx script isn't that complicated. I can see by your signature that you have CBS, CMS, Bag and a few other scripts with you, so it's weird you can't make one (or don't have one).

@yuoaman: Thanks ^^ Metro has always kept it's level of updates and promises (except the demo for last Xmas, but that's another story hehe).

I'm aware of the lack of updates, but I don't have free time anymore, until November/December... for your information, I can only check this thread on weekends (today is an exception).

~Azura.

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2007
when the demo will be posted?
sorry if this question is already posted, but i dont readed the whole messenges ><

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
@lucie: We have no date for uploading a demo just yet, although we do have all the maps and all the base systems done.

Thank you,

~Azura.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
RAWR D: I love the mapping of Metropolis, so I give all the thumbs I can up to ~Heart lol. And the systems look great!

I already gave my critique, besides that, everything about this game makes me love it more lol

Virage

Hero of Time
Years
I"m really loving this game.
It's amazing.
I'm anticipating this demo as much as I anticipated the release of D/P.
This game is really looking good.
I'd give some constructive criticism, but I can't find any flaws.
good work, keep it up.
You guys are amazing.

EDIT:If you guys need any help with the storyline (doubt it, you guys are doing great already) lemme know. I'm very creative. I can think of some cool stuff.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I love this game.
The game looks very attracting!!
All the things about it is good.
Keep it up

Years
Read the rules. Don't revive threads that are over a month old.
If you want to get in touch with the creator, this forum (as well as every other forum software) has a feature called Private Messages. You should really use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back