• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
Rosemary

Rosemary stared up at the Ninetales and smiled. "Can you show me the way? I need to get some things for my trainer!",she said. Then she noticed Fluffernut offering her a hand. She shook it and then started jumping around. "Yay! I love making new friends!",she said. She stopped jumping in front of FoxFire. "You never told me your name, but it's OK! I'm sure I'll learn it eventually!", she said, chasing her tail. She started jumping around again. "I'm getting bored just standing here! Let's go!,she yelled. Besides, I need to prove that I can be helpful... I don't want to see Kayla hurt again.,she thought.

Meeptasm

Eevee of Mystery
Years
Meep (Academy Path)

Meep continued to watch as FoxFire's conversation with the Skitty carried on after Fluffernut began to hop around the path. He noticed that Skitty's energy seemed to lower somewhat during the talk. FoxFire gestured for her to follow her and proceeded down the path as Meep's group was doing before the Pokemon startled everyone. Meep tried to piece together what they discussed or why Skitty was following them, but FoxFire didn't seem to distrust her, so he shrugged his shoulders, seeing there was no need to worry, and began following her with Fluffernut hopping along.

It was some time before the group arrived at the Suicune Dorms. Heart was still asleep, curled up in Meep's arms. Everyone went through the doors into the lobby. FoxFire then turned to the Skitty and nodded.

(Here we are, young Rosemary,) FoxFire said to her. (I trust that you know what room number your trainer is residing, so be sure to get everything you've come for. It'd be a shame if you'd have to make a second trip.) She then took a moment to look through the lobby windows into the complete darkness that consumed the environment, then returned her focus to the Skitty. (I'm guessing that you'll have to travel through the darkness once more to deliver what you've come to pick up... Although I don't like the thought of Meep out in the dark this late, it's unlikely he would allow you to travel alone and wind up losing your sense of direction... I could attempt to tell him what our current dilemma is. Knowing him, there's a small chance he'll refuse the request.)

Years
Rosemary

Rosemary looked around the lobby, then at FoxFire. "Thank you! I know what room she's in. And thank you again! I don't want to get lost again...,she said before running towards Kayla's room. When she got there,she stood staring at the door for a moment. "How am I supposed to open this?!", she shrieked. She jumped onto the doorknob, put the key into the hole, and turned it. "That was easier than it looked",she said. Rosemary looked around the room before finding what she was looking for: one of Kayla's bags. She unzipped it and started rummaging around the drawers. She grabbed Kayla's pajamas, and one of her outfits. She dragged all of the clothes and put them in the bag. Then she crawled under Kayla's bed and grabbed some of her candy from a box. She put that in the bag too and zipped it up. She dragged the bag and Kayla's keys out to the hall, and jumped up to lock the door back. Now to get this bag to Kayla, she thought, unzipping the bag to put Kayla's keys in it. She grabbed the bag with her mouth and started dragging it. When she got back to the lobby, she put the bag down and sat down. "I'm ready to go when you are!,she said.

Meeptasm

Eevee of Mystery
Years
Meep (Suicune Dorm Lobby)

As the Skitty dashed around the corner leading to the dorm halls, FoxFire walked up to Meep and nudged her nose into his arm. He turned to face her with a quizzical look on his face.

"Huh? What is it, FoxFire?" Meep asked his Ninetales. "Something you want to tell me?"

Seeing that she had his attention, FoxFire poked her head into his bag and pulled out the map, unfolding it and placing it flat on the ground. She used her paw to point to where they were now, and then drew an imaginary line along the path to the Entei Dorm. She then gestured toward where the Skitty dashed to, and then pointed to the outside through the windows. She returned her gaze to Meep, looking as if she was done with her charades act. Meep was extremely confused about what FoxFire was trying to show him, but he still attempted to make sense of this.

Hmm... Well, first thing FoxFire did was take my map out and draw a line to the Raikou Dorm... Next, she pointed to the corner that the Skitty rounded... Maybe Skitty's trainer lives in Entei Dorm... No, that doesn't explain why she traveled here with us instead of stay there... I noticed she had a key in her mouth, so it could be the trainer is a Suicune student and needed her to pick something up from their room... Yeah, that makes more sense. But why did she point me toward the window last? There's nothing out... Oh!

"I get it!" Meep exclaimed. "Skitty is going back outside after finishing some business here, but you want to make sure that she doesn't get lost on her way back to where she came from! That's what you were telling me, right?"

With a satisfied smile, FoxFire nodded her head. Meep was feeling pretty proud himself. This was the first time he deciphered what a Pokemon was trying to tell him without speech. His moment of basking was short lived, though, because the Skitty rounded the corner into the lobby, dragging a bag across the floor with her mouth. Fluffernut didn't really understand what was going on because he wasn't really focused on the others right now, but he understood that the Skitty was going somewhere and gladly took the bag from her, swinging it onto his shoulder. Seeing as how everyone was ready, Meep signaled FoxFire to take her spot up front and light the path. She followed his command and began walking to the front doors. Meep and the others followed closely behind as they emerged from the building and started walking down to the Entei Dorms.

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Isaac and Orion.

"Well my life officially sucks." Isaac moaned.

"It does not people jsut care more for first impressions, and you're terrible at those." Orion comferted.

"Great pep talk." Isaac muttered.

"Look the point is you jsut need to work on it. When you have trouble in battles you practice well all you gotta do now is practice." Orion said.

"How am I supposed to practice without gettign more people angry with me." Isaac shouted.

"How should I know. I'm the orphan with no friends. I jsut know how people work." Orion shurgged.

"Ugh... well I guess tomarrow will be hell too." Isaac muttered.

The two trainers left the cafeteria and split off to their respective dorms. Isaac went straight to bed ignoring a package on his desk, btu Orion stayed up in his room reading a copy of 'Tale of two regions'.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin Ren

"Pikachu go!" Kenshin called out as he tossed his pokeball. Pikachu popped up out of the red and white ordinary pokeball and was down on all fours, ready to fight Lapras.

Lapras began by launching an Ice Beam attack from its mouth.

"Pikachu, Dig!" Kenshin shouted. Pikachu burrowed its way underground to dodge the attack. Pikachu then burst out from under Lapras and under the water.

"Now, Iron tail!"

Pikachu spun in the air as his tail began to glow white and then struck Lapras in the face. CRITICAL HIT!

Lapras tried to use Water Pulse at Pikachu next. The ball of water hit Pikachu and knocked him back.

"Okay Pikachu, just give him a thundershock!"

Pikachu got back up and used a thundershock on Lapras. Lapras was wobbling around for a few moments. Kenshin took his chance and turned his hat around on his head before tossing his Premier ball at Lapras. After a few seconds of the pokeball wiggling with a red light on it, it stopped with a "DING" sound. Kenshin picked up the premier ball, then turned back to Olivia.

"...I won."

Years
Rosemary

Rosemary looked up at Fluffernut when he took the bag from her. "Thank you!", she said. She started jumping around and walked out the door with Meep and his pokemon. I'm going to have to learn my way around this place... just in case anything else happens, she thought. Oh well. She had plenty of time to do that. For now, she would just worry about getting the bag to Kayla. "Tomorrow when I see that Scyther, I'm giving him a piece of my mind!",she muttered, hoping that no one heard her. I can't wait to eat some of that candy with Kayla..., she thought.

Meeptasm

Eevee of Mystery
Years
Meep (Academy Path > Entei Dorm Buidling)

Meep and his Pokemon have been on the path for quite some time now while acting as the Skitty's chauffeur. About 4 minutes after leaving the Suicune Dorms, Heart awoke from her nap and was now resting on top of Meep's head. FoxFire was still leading the group, her nine tails tipped with the blue flames of her Will-O-Wisp. Fluffernut was being his usual energetic self, hopping onto the individual stones in the path while trying not to step on the cracks, and it seemed that the Skitty was trying to mimic him, skipping along in the same fashion. Meep knew that they were heading in the right direction, but he had no idea how much farther they had to travel. It wasn't long, though, before his question was answered as the Entei Dorm building came into view through the darkness. He wasn't sure if he was breaking any rules, but he and the rest of the group came up to the front and walked through the entrance.

"Alright, Skitty. Looks like we made it," Meep said. "If you could go get your trainer, we'll wait here in the lobby and watch over your things."

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Skye

The male frowned, events whizzing by a bit too fast for him to grasp all at once. This girl Kayla was... kind of weird. But oh well, she was related to Holly so this must be all right, he supposed. He heard her Pokemon talk among themselves, which caused Rama to growl in sheer annoyance. Skye hissed at his Pokemon coolly, causing the Zorua to glare. These stupid humans and their Pokemon were so loud and obnoxious... made his ears burn. He briefly considered Dark Pulsing the lot of them so they'd shut up.

He pondered it and actually almost began to charge the attack before deciding placidly against it. Skye would have to carry all of them and that would be even more of a pain. So the little fox simply turned to Kayla and scowled. "Girl, give me a good reason not to rip up your face. It's late and I'm starting to care less and less about prolonging your race as a whole."

"Rama," Skye muttered and the Pokemon shrugged. It was true. She was already annoying. The trainer hummed his placid disagreement and pulled out a Pokeball. "Eh-hellie, Psychic." The Espeon burst from the Pokeball with a placid mew, lifting girls and Pokemon alike into the air. "Whuh-hat's your room number?" he asked Holly simply, acting as though Kayla hadn't done anything odd. Or maybe he just didn't care. Who knew?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola
Oak Town Streets; Academy Grounds

Sector returned back to Danielle after she ordered him to look for a Pokemon Center nearby. Luckily, Sector was flashing his wings, indicating that there was indeed a Pokemon Center nearby. Mienfoo, Ozzy and Danielle spotted him flying towards them excitedly.

"Good! Sector found one nearby. Now we don't have to go across the Academy to find one." Danielle said.

"Mienfoo!!!" Mienfoo exclaimed happily.

As they turned to the left, the Pokemon Center was about several feet down, and it was still open with lights on. Danielle was satisfied that the Center was open 24 hours. Being out this late, she would have to wait till tomorrow to get her Pokemon healed, including the injured Swifty. "Swifty's gonna love it when he's healed. Let's go, guys!" Danielle exclaimed and walked towards the Pokemon Center. Mienfoo, Ozzy, and Sector followed.

A couple hours later…

Sector was the first to come out of the Pokemon Center, turning on his wings for Flash. Danielle came out then, but without Mienfoo and Ozzy. Both of them decided to stay inside their Pokeballs as they were healed. Sector, to Danielle, seems to be quite active, especially at nighttime…or maybe he could be excited on the Flash.

"I have another TM I'd like to teach you, Sector." Danielle said while walking, "But I wanted to wait till later. Mark told me he's willing to lend me a few TMs so we can practice our battling skills. I'm primarily going to focus more on your moveset."

"Yaaaaaaaaanma!" Sector said happily.

As they entered the Academy at this late night, it was more deserted than when she came out of it earlier to shop. The only people Danielle saw was her Grass/Bug type teacher, Megan Sandoval. She was with an Enteier, coming out from the Academy Main Office. Danielle smiled, thinking that Megan is helping out the student. As Megan glanced at Danielle out of random, Danielle waved at her. "Haaaaaaaaay!"

Megan Sandoval
Academy Main Office; Grounds

To Megan, Jake seemed like a very interesting student. Very. He lived on his own, homeless and by himself. Many, many questions came to her mind about him, and she is willing to ask him why he ended up homeless, as well as how he lost his parents. Though that last question is pretty sensitive, but she was very curious. As the Secretary typed in Jake's information, such as his missing address. She responded with a "thank you". Megan smiled and retrieved the class schedule paper. "Come, Jake. Follow me." Leah and Bree followed Jake and Megan outside the office. It was cooler than the last time they were outside.

"Okay, Jake. Next we're heading towards the Entei Dorm. Do you have any questions at this moment?" Megan asked nicely at the boy. She walked across the courtyard, where there were lots of plants and trees, as well as two trainers battling next to the cafeteria building. The cafeteria building, however, has its doors shut.

The school was more deserted now than it was earlier. She spotted someone familiar from earlier today. It was none other than Danielle, what made her notice was a Yanma with its wings flashing. She also recognized the fact that Mienfoo and Ozzy the Pachirisu weren't with her. She was usually with Mienfoo and/or Ozzy. Danielle waved at Megan, and she waved back.

"Oh, look! One of my students!"

Years
Kayla and Holly

Rosemary looked up at Meep and giggled. She jumped up and took the bag from Fluffernut. "I need to take this to Kayla myself!", she said, dragging the bag over to where everybody was. She blinked a little when she saw everybody floating. I leave for one second... , she thought, putting the bag down. Jasmine looked down at Rama and growled. "Why you little...",she muttered. Yuri bit down on Jasmine's tail and sighed. "Calm down, Jasmine. Besides, when did you started caring about Kayla?",she asked. Jasmine looked back at Yuri and huffed out fire. "Shut up, Yuri.",she said. Kayla sighed and shrugged. "There she goes...",she said. Holly stared at Ellie wide-eyed. Kayla looked over at her confused until she remembered that Holly had never saw any pokemon outside of the Unova region. She reached into her pocket and took out a piece of paper. "Here's your room number.",she said. Holly stopped staring at Ellie and looked at Kayla. "Thank you...",she said. "Wait... why do you have my room number?!", she yelled. "Someone had to bring your stuff here... Amy didn't think you could carry it all.",Kayla said. Holly looked at her and got mad, her cheeks flushing red. "Why does that mean?! I'm not exactly ten years old anymore!",she yelled. Kayla looked at Holly and giggled. "Calm down, Holly. They just worry about you. Besides... you do still look... young.",she said. Holly puffed out her cheeks and frowned. "... Fine. Just give me the paper.",she said. Kayla handed her the paper, still giggling a little. "OK my room number is... fifteen.", she said, still frowning.

Meeptasm

Eevee of Mystery
Years
Meep (Entei Dorm Lobby)

As Meep watched the Skitty take her bag from Fluffernut and drag it over to a nearby group of people and Pokemon, he let out a heavy sigh and rubbed his eyes.

"Looks like our job is done, guys," Meep announced to his Pokemon. "I don't know about any of you, but I'm exhausted from all of this traveling. I think we should get back to the Suicune Dorms and get... some... huh? Where did Fluffernut-"

Before he finished his sentence, he impulsively spun around to find that Fluffernut had wandered over to the other group and proceeded to show off his juggling act. With a quick palm to the face, he briskly walked over as well.

"I'm sorry, everyone," Meep apologized to the group. "We didn't mean to interrupt your discussion. It's just that Fluffernut here... Well, let's just say he can be a bit TOO friendly at times."

Ignoring what his trainer had just said, Fluffernut pulled off two more dense wool balls from his coat, increasing his total juggling ball count to seven without remotely losing any focus.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Rocky Mountains & Caves

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png

Their were plenty of dragon Pokemon & others around, but none were a Deino. Where could that Pokemon be? Kilik wasn't just focusing on this objective. He was also listening to Jack & Ruby's conversation. "I also have a Arcanine, and a Latias... And a Delcatty, and i shouldn't forget my Swampert..." he hear Ruby say. Did she just say she has a Latias?! "My sisters take care of them while i'm away from home, but that doesn't make me worry or miss them less..."

Kilik quickly turned to Ruby with a shocked expression. "A Latias?!" Silence filled around the group, an awkward moment, Kilik frozen. This was awkward indeed. He then acted as if it wasn't such a big deal, turning away. "I mean, that's cool." Real smooth.

"And you Kilik? Do you have pokemon at home?" Ruby asked Kilik, speaking to him now. Kilik stopped walking for a minute before answering.

"No one at...home. I only have Dewott, Zoroark, Gligar & Shinx," he replied. Kilik was a little off tone sayiing home. He shook it off & continued walking. He entered a cave that was dark. Luckily, Yuki was able to light the way. Just then, Kilik heaard a cry in pain, a Deino cry...!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Olivia Wolf - Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olivia stood nearby, shivering. She did find herself entertained by the battle however. Watching was so much easier than actual battling! Or at least she thought so. She actually found herself surprised that Kenshin's pikachu could pull off a stunt like popping out of the water whilst digging. That certainly /looked/ impressive anyway. Certain trainers might disagree, that standing around watching was torture. Regardless, Kenshin had caught the pokemon he so desired. Olivia? Well...

"C-Congratulations! Now... If you don't mind, c-could we make our way back out to where it's warmer..?"

She seemed slightly pleading, and her words a bit rushed. She was very cold. Though, she smiled at Kenshin despite all this. That, or she was very excited to catch a pokemon of her own. One or the other. It was also admittedly... too cold for Olivia's thoughts to drift elsewhere. All her thoughts were 'Cold! Cold! Get warm! Your long hair burns easily! Get a match!

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Skye

Well, that's the second Flaaffy I've seen lately, Skye mused as it continued to juggle. Must have been a contest competitor. Hmm... "Duh-hon't worry," he told Meep with a smile. "No hah-hah-arm done." He shook his bag a little, hearing Pala squeaking in her sleep.

Rama snorted at Jasmine. "Want to start something housepet?" He sneered this casually, teal eyes flickering with just enough disdain to be palpable. Ellie gave him a snort and began to carry both girls and bags into the Entei Dorm, looking patiently for the room.

"Stop bullying children neanderthal," she called over her shoulder.

Rama rolled teal eyes. "Oh, and you don't." Skye chuckled at the antics of his partners. He wouldn't change them for the world. His Zorua glowered playfully at him, torn between laughing himself and tackling the human's face. For the sake of pride, he did neither. Skye gave Meep a quiet glance. "Muh-hy name ih-is Skye. Yuh-hou are...?"

Years
Kayla and Holly

Kayla looked at Jasmine for a second. "Hey, Jasmine. Don't go around starting fights. I've had enough drama for one night.",she said, yawning a little. Jasmine glared at her for a moment and sighed. "But he started it!", she yelled. Yuri looked at Jasmine and frowned. "Just drop it.",she said. Jasmine frowned and snorted out more fire. "Fine... Just let go of my tail.", she said. Rosemary giggled and looked at Jasmine. "You got in trouble!",she said in between laughs. "Why you...",Jasmine said. "Don't start again.",Yuri said, biting down on Jasmine's tail harder. Holly started to giggle a little. "What are you laughing at?!",Jasmine yelled. I have the craziest pokemon..., Kayla thought, trying to hold back a laugh.

Last edited:

Meeptasm

Eevee of Mystery
Years
Meep (Entei Dorm Lobby)

While Fluffernut still held most of their attention, Meep observed all of the different Pokemon in front of him. He recognized one of them as an Espeon, but, other than the Skitty he had assisted in traveling here, he had no clue what the others were. There was a Pokemon that reminded him of a Grumpig, except that its coloring was orange instead of purple and it appeared to be a quadruped by nature. It seemed to be furious about something as tiny flames shot from its nostrils. Biting onto its tail, as if to hold it back, was a canine Pokemon covered from head to toe in fur. This one had some kind of charm around its neck, but Meep couldn't get a clear view of what it was. The last unknown Pokemon was similar to the one with the charm, except it wasn't exactly a type of canine. Its muzzle was slightly more pointed and its ears somewhat conical, as if from a feline. The tail was also much too bushy to belong to either family. He struggled in his mind as he tried to put the pieces together. After a few moments, he subconsciously looked around him. When his focus fell upon FoxFire, the answer immediately hit him. This unusual Pokemon's strange features closely matched those of FoxFire, so it must have been a type of vulpine species. Meep was guessing that these Pokemon were native to the Unova region, as neither of his parents had ventured there before settling down. After remaining lost in thought for a few moments more, he snapped back into reality to find the single boy of the group, who introduced himself as Skye, asking for his name.

"Oh, uh... My name's Meep," he told Skye. "It's, uh... it's a pleasure to meet you..." he tried to be as friendly as he could, but he couldn't help finding the boy's strange way of speaking a little... unsettling... No, that wasn't the right word... It was more like a sense of familiarity. He couldn't put his finger on why that was, though. Realizing that this wasn't the appropriate time to lose himself in thought, he shook off the enigmatic feeling and recollected himself before again speaking to Skye. "Sorry about spacing out like that. I just had a tiny dizzy spell for a moment there. Anyway, let me introduce you to my friends. I believe you're already acquainted with Fluffernut here..." Meep gestured over to the Flaafy that had somehow increased his wool ball count from seven to ten without anyone noticing. "Coming to my side at this moment is FoxFire..." As he had stated, FoxFire wandered over and sat beside him with a watchful eye on the group. "And, last but not least, relaxing on top of my head is my baby girl, Heart!" Heart quickly shut her eyes while giving off a little squeak as he said this, presumably embarrassed with being called his "baby girl". "I received her as an egg for my 13th birthday. It hatched a few days before I left for the Academy, so I can't say we haven't known each other a long time. Fluffernut and FoxFire, however, have been my greatest friends since I was a baby, so we get along great... Even though I only received them officially over a week ago... Speaking of which, is this your Skitty by any chance?" He looked down at the Skitty that he chauffeured over.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru Hatake-Academy Road
Haru laughed as Torch walked up the Charizard with a gaping jaw. "He's thinking about what he'll be like when he evolves" Geronimo walked up to the angry Haxorus and started to growl, hiss, and wave his bladed arms through the air.

"Geronimo! NO!" he shouted, but the scyther just kept challenging it. He shouted again, and it reluctantly came back. He burst out laughing again as Void walked up to each individual Pokemon, and shook it's hand or claws, but merely kept it's distance from Jellicent. "That's typical Void." Void was a friendly Pokemon in general.

He sighed. "Where would Oak Town be?" he grinned. "Where would I find the pokemart, pokemon center, and department store?"

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark continued training his Pokemon in the courtyard. It was fairly quiet that night so Mark had a decent amount of privacy. Len and Snype seemed to be very into their little sparring session. Len was growing to favor hand to hand combat more and more. It was just a matter of mastering it. Snype of course didn't fade in and out like other ghosts would in battle. He wanted to learn from it too. He would probobly get in situations where he'd have to use his own claws to fight rather then rely on his own dirty tricks.

"*Pant* Comon Len! You can't hit a scrawny little ghost like me?" Snype taunted. Len panted a bit more and kept on throwing punches at him.

"You don't seem to be doing any better yourself!" Len replied. Snype snicked and decided to not go so easy on him anymore.

"Well then you asked for it!" Snype said as he used Sucker Punch once Len threw another punch at him. Len got hit straight in the chest by Snype and really felt the pain. Len Retaliated with Body Slam. Though Snype decided to cheat and avoid it using his Type advantage.

"Hey!!" Len yelled. Snype gave off a big smile.

"Comon! What are you gonna do if your fighting a ghost? That move isn't going to help one bit and neither are any fighting moves you might be going for!" Snype said.

Len knew there was a move called Waterfall but he didn't know how to use that move or how to acquire it. He hoped Mark at least had an idea because he was stumped. That would make for a good alternative. For now he'd have to rely on Dig.

Before he did that though he suddenly got the strange urge to try something new. Len started to pound on his own belly several times, taking a large dose of pain yet somehow getting stronger from it. Snype raised a brow at him.

"Sheesh, I said hit me, not yourself! You alright over there?" Snype asked. Len didn't answer and quickly moved underground. Snype of course prepared himself for the incoming attack. He didn't want to cheat again so he decided to brace himself and try his best to avoid it. Len popped out of the ground and hit Snype right in the back. However, Len hit him with an unnatural amount of force. The punch sent Snype rocketing past the other pokemon that were training straight to one of the walls of the nearby buildings. Snype was stunned, and so was Mark.

"Geez! Len what the heck did you do?" Mark wondered. He noticed what Len was doing earlier though, pounding his belly... That must have been Belly Drum. In return of hurting himself, Len could maximize his own physical power. That suddenly gave Mark an idea.

"If I were to make Len use Rest... and have him eat a Lum berry afterwards... He would be at full health and have maxamized power! He'd be a machine!" Mark said, getting excited with his strategy. It was a great start so far and if he played his cards right, it just may work in his next battle! He decided for the next battle, he'd give Len a spare Lum berry and probably plant a spare in a potted plant in his room. That was the only issue he had. He only had so many Lum berries so he'd have to use this strategy only when he desperately needed it.

"Gah... well its better then nothing. Len, Snype, I take your both worn out." Mark said, snickering. Len fell to the ground and layed on his back while Snype was still flat on the wall of a nearby building. He ever left a little Mark shaped like a Sableye. He fell off of the wall and ended up fainting. He couldn't handle it unfortunately.

Mark sighed and returned both Len and Snype to their Pokeball's.

"Ok everyone, break time. Lets head to a Pokemon Center." Mark said as he returned each Pokemon to their Pokeballs. He decided to leave Kara out though. Mark never had time to get to know his own Pokemon yet. The two decided to take another trip down to Oak Town and go to the Pokemon Center. He might end up finding a few friends from earlier most likely.

Years
Jack Jacobs
Rocky Mountains

Jack went to the nearest stone and made it a seat for the time he was going to be up on these mountains, and just sat and listened as Kilik and Ruby conversed. Obviously though it was Ruby's comment about Latias that made him look up on her oddly "Latias" he said almost mumbled in disbelieve. Maybe she made a mistake or was just joking he thought to himself as he sat on the stone scratching his head Can't be possible.

Despite that though he sat there trying to get as comfortable as he could while sitting on a giant stone jokingly hoping it wasn't a onix's tail just to amuse himself. Blade stood their beside him as well almost looking as if he was relaxing and enjoying the cool air of the mountains that were around. Kilik though looked determined to find himself a Deino and was adamant in searching but despite Jack's earlier comment about Rhyhorn he wasn't doing a lot of searching himself not wanting to potentially wake up an angry pokemon.

Before he knew it though Kilik was off, maybe it was the unfamiliar cry that could be heard in the distance that caught his attention, out of concern Jack decided to take a look as well...

Back