• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fargona: The Land of Dragons [T][OOC]

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 21, 2020
And now, Alpha app
Name: Jessica Ranger
Appearance (at least one full paragraph. You may add a picture, but I still want a written description as well):
Personality (at least one full paragraph. I may ask for more if I'm not satisfied):
History (At least two full paragraphs. I may ask for more if I'm not satisfied. If you've already met your dragon, include how you met it):
Occupation (how do you make a living? This could range from being a thief to being a rich nobleman.):
Spells known (include a description of how the spells work and what they do. Remember, nothing too powerful. If your character doesn't know any spells, leave this blank):

Dragon Species: Wingless Amphisbaena
Name:
Description (at least one full paragraph. You may add a picture, but I still want a written description):
Personality (at least one full paragraph. I may ask for more if I'm not satisfied):

RP Sample (I don't care if it's a post from another RP, or a one you've just written up. Just as long as it's good):

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Now we just need 5 more people~ Or, 4 more if I make an SU of my own. Still haven't decided whether or not I should be one of the dragon tamers as well :L

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
@Cutielaurenie- Nope~ Just as long as it isn't just a bunch of random rambling that doesn't make any sense. It can be as long as you want it.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hey, I like the idea of this RP. I got to reread a lot of areas, so it may take me a little to get an SU up. Kinda hope this gets enough people.

However, I do have a small question. I didn't read everything so I may have missed it. On top of using magic can we use swords? Most of the time I like swords over magic, but if we can't, that will be fine. It will give me a chance to work with magic a little more in my writings.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
@Iceman- You could have a sword if you want, but you'll have magic no matter what. Whether or not you know how to use any spells is up to you. Just, if you're going to have a sword, make sure to choose an occupation that a sword would be used in. So in other words, don't be a farmer o3o

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Just a few things:

Saying Alexander is a discharged knight doesn't tell me anything about what he's doing right now. Please change it to something else, since if he's discharged that means it's no longer his occupation. He can still be a discharged knight, but that would be something you put in history. Just change it to whatever he's currently doing to make a living.

If you could elaborate on the spells more, please do. You said what they do, but you didn't say how they work. Pretty much, what are the specific effects of the magic.

I'm going to have to ask you to downsize your kirin's length. If you look at the image, kirin have shorter tails like a bovine. And (should probably add this to the first post...) hydra are the only dragons known to live over 200 years, so if you could put it's age down a bit... o3o

Nyeheh, this just made me notice some stuff I should probably edit in the first post to make things more clear... ._.' For anyone who didn't notice, the names of the dragons have links to example images of what a typical dragon of that species looks like.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
This isn't really such a big deal, just a suggestion if you don't want your dragon to look oddly oblong... o3o 6 by 12 just seems a bit disproportionate when I imagine it in my mind XD If it doesn't bug you, then there's no reason to change it really.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Name: Daliden Skyshard

Appearance: Daliden is about 6' 3" He has black hair with icy blue eyes. His skin is fairly tan for living in the harsh climate that is covered in snow. He is extremely strong for his age. He can cut and pick up massive logs and heavy animal that most of the adults in Skelsaugh have to have others to help. He mainly wears fur armour that he makes and sells from his hunts up in the mountains and near the lake.

Personality: Daliden is very brave is rarely lets anything intimidate him. He has a strong will and when he says he will do something, he will. Although Daliden is strong willed and brave, he can be a really jolly man and can show great respect for his elders. He is also very caring and trustworthy. He has never broken a promise he has made.

History: Daliden and his family have always lived in Skelsaugh. His family survived by hunting and fishing. When he was very young, his family was killed by a gang of thieves that broke into their house and stole everything they had. For reasons unknown, they could not kill Daliden in any way. Later on, he learned how to hunt and was taken in by one of his best friends parents.

Daliden is very skillful when it comes to bows and swords. He never really was great in magic. One day when they were out cutting wood for a fire, a bad blizzard came from no where. An avalanch covered them up and only he survived. He loved his best friend, but never was able to tell her. He has grown away from other people because he thinks that everyone around him will die. However, he is one of the most known hunters in his village and shares his kills with everyone. His vow is to protect anyone and everyone who has become his friend. With that vow, he learned how to use some survival magic to help others.

Occupation: Very good at Tracking, Hunting, and Fishing. Trade and sells furs, hides, and food.
Spells known: Healing Hand Spell: Fairly weak, but comes in handy to heal minor to medium sized wounds with the hands. Aura Shield Spell: Surrounds a person in an aura that is targeted by the spell for five minutes. Can only be used once every hour. Torch Flame: Can quickly make small fires for warmth and also can be used for a very small attack that will only cause minor burns, but can not be used rapidly.

Dragon Species: (Bond will form within the first few posts.)
Drake/Wind
Name: Aleos
Description: Aleos is a pure white Wind Drake. His eyes are as blue as ice on a winter day. He has massive legs and a massive tail that can knock down multiple trees in one swipe. He has two horns coming out of the top of his head. His scales reflect the sun when it it out and can be used to blind his enemies. He has multiple spines on his back, but not big enough to cause Dalex not to be able to use him as a mount. He is about 25 feet tall and about 60 feet long. His wings have a little light blue, but it is hard to see from a distance. The wind allows him to go slightly faster when it is blowing. His sattle is made of furs and skin that Dalex had been collecting while hunting.
Personality: Aleos is a calm yet brave drake. He never panics when someone new approaches. He protects those he knows and cares for. He gets along with other dragons as long as they mean no harm. He keeps his guard up while others approach, but most of the time he stays calm. He does not like fighting unless there is no way to avoid it. When he is forced into fighting, he is able to wrap his tail around a tree and use it as a weapon along with his horns, wings and of course his breath attack. He is also very protective of smaller drakes and does not like seeing them get hurt.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
@Iceman- If you could flesh out Daliden's history and appearance some more, please. History needs to be at least two paragraphs, and I only see one there, and appearance if possible. Like, just how strong is he? Also "a super blizzard" popping up out of nowhere is the only lead I have as to where Daliden's from, if you could include that. Isn't much of a history if he doesn't have a place of origin, hmm? And please try to describe Aleos' appearance (just noticed I put description in place of this in the SU... Fixed this now, but I'm never submitting an RP after midnight again) and personality more. "He is very strong" isn't much for me to go on, as most dragons are very strong. It just seems like you were trying to do the bare minimum for those parts of the SU, and that makes it difficult for me to know what your dragon is like.

Pretty much, just make what you have more detailed, and your history longer, so I have a better idea what Daliden and Aleos are like.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
@Iceman- A'ight, just tell me once you've made the changes~

@Heretostay- Lol, if that's you want it XD

If all the spots aren't filled up by the time I finish my SU (which I'm purposefully taking a very long time on), I'll post it and remove any extra spots that have not been taken so we can start the RP. Lowering the amount of players won't really affect the plot, though it would be nice to get the seven .w.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 21, 2020
Name: Jessica Ranger
Appearance:

History (At least two full paragraphs. I may ask for more if I'm not satisfied. If you've already met your dragon, include how you met it):
Spells known: Jessica can summon a sword or a bow made out of magical energy which lasts for roughly fifthteen minutes. After using the spell, she is severely weakened but can summon another sword in around seven minutes.

Dragon Species: Wingless Amphisbaena
Name: Luphur
Description: Luphur's appearance is of a normal Amphisbaena. His body is as long as 6 feet, which is pretty long. He has thick, dark and brownish scales. His twisted horns are a shining white, like they were just polished. He wears a collar that is engraved with luscious silver that is starting to rust. Luphur has a few scars scattered around because of the past fights he was in, but they are not really seen because of the hue of his scales. Luphur is rarely ridden by his tamer, only if Jessica is in a hurry and she needs to get somewhere extremely quickly. When ridden, he wears a fashionable leather saddle held together with rough straps. He has razor sharp teeth which aren't just for show and tell.
Personality: Luphur is usually sort of in a bad mood but he somehow manages to cope with Jessica's loud blabbing and chattering. Of course when its time to eat he bickers with his other head alot while sometimes arguing with his tamer. Usually though, Luphur is loyal, always listening to Jessica's commands unless she wants him to do something really dangerous. Sometimes he is dishonest and doesn't listen. He tries to open his heart and express his true feelings, but he gets ignored most of the time. When in a battle, Luphur is usually ruthless and over-reacts when attacked. He attempts to not be annoying and in the way of everything.

RP Sample:

Tiny bit more added to my WIP app.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Just a few critiques:

Since summoning any kinds of object takes a lot of magic, and dragon tamers don't have much magic as it is, it would take a lot longer than 7 minutes to recover from a summoning spell. For a dragon tamer, it woul be at least an hour before they're able to regain enough magical strength to use the spell again.

Of you want a dragon you can ride, I'd suggest something other than an amphisbaena. With how long Amphisbaena get, they would never be wide enough to be able to seat a rider. Unless they're so fat they can't move XD

Back