• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

giova90

Moebius
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 5, 2014
it could be possible make this rpg a mmorpg????...i guess i should be awesome

Zurr

The sky is not the limit.
Years
it could be possible make this rpg a mmorpg????...i guess it should be awesome

i guess you better switch that before you're roasted lol.

Anyway, on topic, your tiles are great! I just find the building and mailbox to saturated. Actually, the others are too unsaturated. An interesting feature i may suggest to add if time is available, would be to add shadows to at least HUMAN overworlds. It's something i find much more appealing.

Anyway, keep up the great work!

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
An interesting feature i may suggest to add if time is available, would be to add shadows to at least HUMAN overworlds. It's something i find much more appealing.

Well if you acctually look at the screenshots on the first page you will notice that there were shadows under humans. I know it looks better, but you have to consider that I'm remaking this game since I lost it and am still recovering the old features, and trying to bring it up to the standard where it once was.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
This will be incredible game, comparable or even better than the original ones:) Can't wait for it.

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
If you have vista: " Did you tried to use the recovery disc?"

normally you get those standard with the vista system.

MexicoolBoy

I'm MEXICO!!
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2010
this RPG use the double screen system..
but I don't undastand...you have used RPGXP to do this?
or there is an another tool?

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Yes, he used RPGXP. When the game is opened, the window will just be bigger than usual, to allow the second screen to be included.

Zurr

Years
Is there a beta for this game?

Not to be mean or anything, but please refrain from asking such questions. No, there is no beta released yet. When it shall be released then it will be on the first page. Asking such is against the rules.

On topic, i saw the first screenshot too; i saw it a day or two after the post i made lol.
As a suggestion i want to ask if, given any free time, you could incorporate a game colour changing option, as found in Emerald, LeafGreen and FireRed. Of course i don't mean to push this on you but i ask if it be kept an idea for future thought. Just try to include the bag screen, pokedex etc. in the game as well.

Good Luck! And I Support Blue Chrome All The Way!

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Not to be mean or anything, but please refrain from asking such questions. No, there is no beta released yet. When it shall be released then it will be on the first page. Asking such is against the rules.

On topic, i saw the first screenshot too; i saw it a day or two after the post i made lol.
As a suggestion i want to ask if, given any free time, you could incorporate a game colour changing option, as found in Emerald, LeafGreen and FireRed. Of course i don't mean to push this on you but i ask if it be kept an idea for future thought. Just try to include the bag screen, pokedex etc. in the game as well.

Good Luck! And I Support Blue Chrome All The Way!

Hmm...well...the bag screen, pokedex and all other systems are in the game (with new ones added, such as the hygiene system and brand new custom pokegear that I haven't revealed yet). So I don't understand the statement of trying to include those systems, or maybe you meant something different.

I also don't get what you mean by the color changing option. The over all color scheme is changed depending on the gender, and the exception in the battle where the color system varies on the environment you are in and even Pokemon you battle (which I recently added). For the battle system I have 10 color schemes and am working on 3 more for now.

Braemon

Trust No One
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 19, 2013
Hey Luka, sorry about asking if there was a beta, and zurr the rules only say to not ask if you can be a beta tester. Luka your doing a great job, keep up the good work, rmxp is a difficult program no matter how much experience you have and i applaud you for all of the greatness that seems to be flowing from your screenshots. Blue chrome will hands down be the best pokemon game to ever be released. i've been saying to whoever will listen for years now that they should focus on the trainer more as well as the pokemon, and have an adventure that has ALL the regions. The hygiene and hunger and energy has got to be the coolest thing i've seen anyone come up with, and i'm sure nintendo will be kicking themselves for not thinking of it first! on a more serious note, i've just read through all of the posts (i hadn't before i posted about the beta) and i like the capping at 200, but how will the experience table be affected from the new capping? for example it takes roughly between 800,000 to 1,000,000+ exp to get to lvl 100. so in theory if a normal person would take and grind/train/battle all the trainers wilds etc. it would take like 9-10 million experience per pokemon to get to lvl 200... let me know your thoughts... thanks.

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
Years
I have a suggestion That would be incorporated into the last version of the game But coould you make it where you can change your Clothes lol

ArchXDeath

Eevee Trainer!
Years
Hmmmm

Well, I've been watching this project for around a month...but never posted. I can't believe I didn't! Well, good luck, and I like everything you've done! Good luck again!

Zurr

Years
Yeah, Breamon, i know i read it somewhere so if it's not in the rules i'm sorry, but it's like a little kid asking you for a toy again and again. Anyway, its not an order, just a request.(SOME people forget to read this part.)

On topic,(Sheesh, i say that a lot) I meant that like you can change the border of the text boxes in the 3rd and 4th gen games, i wanted to see the color change. I actually put the word GAME instead of IDEA in the last sentence.

All in all, the game is looking awesome.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Hmm...been a while since I last posted here. The reason I didn't was due to doing it all over again (well not all of it, but most of it). Anyways it's been exhausting trying to keep up with the game and school. As for any questions, I won't be answering them now, I'm in school, and I'll try to get back to you when I get home.

OK. So here I have brand new screenshots. The first ones are the normal interfaces when just playing through maps. The screen on the left is the lower screen menu, the one in the middle is the new HUD for the Hygiene system, and the one on the right is the Pokemon Selection screen.
capture010.png
capture011.png
capture012.png

The next screenshots are of the battle system (Alex helped with the Pokemon Coordinations....he wants me to mention that). The picture on the very left is the interface when in a lake. The rest are in grass.
capture006t.png
capture004.png
capture005r.png

The last screenshots are the revelation of my brand new Pokegear. As you can see, the Pokegear will have 6 apps. I've currently only finished with 3 of the six pages, but the 6 pages are:
1. Settings
2. Trainer Stats
3. Map
4. (still thinking about it)
5. Phone
6. Radio
So the first screenshot is of the map. The lettered buttons are for switching between maps, they are also the first letter of the Region name (K for Kanto, etc). The second screen is the Phone and the last one is the radio.
capture006.png
capture008.png
capture009.png

And the Little Extra screenshot is of the revamped bag system.
capture013.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back