• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poisons Giveaway Thread - Massive Giveaway every week

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
Years
Might I possibly get the giveaway Bisharp?

Also, did you not notice my offer or are you just not interested? It's okay of course, just want to ask :3

Years
Hi just wondering if I could still trade the Victini if it is available as I was on the list and have been without internet for a while. Also again if possible would love the shiny Bisharp. Im online most nights from 6pm and my friend code is 5415 2519 5784. Thanks.
Minirobbo

Years
Hi :3

Could you tell me what gender, nature and ability your shiny Vulpix has?

If possible, could I take part in the give away? :3

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
Shiny EV'd Bisharp
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Adamant
Held Item - King's Rock
OT: Trainer (Me)
Lv. 100
EV's: 6 HP - 252 Attack - 252 Speed
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Iron Head - Night Slash - Sucker Punch - Shadow Claw
Can I get your giveaway? Plz don't tell me others were before me

BurnFisk

The Burning Fish
Years
Well.. I'm a noob so I don't know how to order pokes, I can have a Bisharp?

Shiny squirtle for:

Ho-oh
level 10
Nature: Careful
Ability: Pressure
MS: Whirlwind, Safeguard, Earthquake
*has not been touched*

I mean can I have your shiny squirtle for my ho-oh

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2011
Hey again Poison please sign me up for that sweet bisharp as well if theres any left :D

EVIL DARK MEW

Advanced Pokemaniac
Years
oioh could i have a bisharp too...I'll be on at 5pm your local time...i have added you in my pal pad yet i never see you around

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
May I have the giveaway Bisharp please :) I'm also on the Victini list still xD So when we are both on you can give them both to me :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Really nice trade thread here. I don't have much to offer yet as I've only RNGed my Reshiram and Victini and was too lazy to get shinies. Just wanted to show my support and give a free bump

Edit: Oh, I wouldn't mind a giveaway Bisharp. I love that guy and was probably going to breed one anyway. It'd save me a lot of time! I'm building a steel team! =)

Back