• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite B/W Unova Gym Leader

Fave B/W Unova Gym Leader?

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I like Skyla the best because I like her design and she has flying types and I love flying types so yeah.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Elesa, just because she's my favourite and she felt like the most challenging one out of all of them, in my opinion. I also love electric types.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I adore Cilan, even if he does look like a zombie in the games <3 I love all of the Striaton Trio since they look so smart and perky and offer a very interesting battle with the way they choose who you'll fight, so they're definitely my favourite gym overall - it's just a matter of choosing which leader is the best! Chili is great and very cute but he's a bit... quirky, for me, so he's certainly not number one. Then there's Cress who's all calm and cool, but I just can't get over how ridiculous Panpour is so I dislike him for that reason alone. Therefore, Cilan must be our winner! He's a very interesting trainer with a great choice of Pokémon (despite only having two!) and I can relate to his Grass type training decision, so he's certainly my favourite gym leader in Unova.

Years
Gotta hand it to Brycen for his Puzzling Gym, and Iris for her Dragons.

I just love the designs of the 2 gyms. Gym leader though, I gotta hand it to Elesa for being so sweet. Though her Volt Switch is annoying.

Back