• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creative Media Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
My Christmas Gift to the Pokemon Community

Hope You all enjoy, this video took me a few hours to make. Merry Christmas BTW.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Here's a small collection of self-made magic sound effects I made:

Enjoy! ^^
These are pretty cool, but I can't help but think several of them sound more like sounds that would come from an alien spaceship or something rather than magic? It might just be me thinking that, but I'd suggest trying to make them sound less like they're emanating from a machine and more like they're spontaneous flickers of energy... That makes sense in my head, but I'll try and come up with some myself soon though to show you what I meant to make it clearer haha.

This thread needs more activity
Your voice is amazing omg. It's a shame I don't like the song since the chords/verses are pretty repetitive, but your singing is really impressive! I'd love to hear you cover something like Mads Langer, I think you'd be suited perfectly for it. Plus the accent is adorable. Would love to hear more covers soon :D

IStreamSandwich

[b][i]Returning to be your Shield[/i][/b]
Years
Thought i'd pipe in on this post :)

Every so often i decide to record something. Be it me playing my guitar and singing, just singing or whatever. (Usually im ill when i do this. xD)
Well one time, i recorded vocals on my phone and sent it to my friend to edit and well, this is the result.

It Will Rain/Chasing Pavements Cover

also, check out my other stuff. All on my Soundcloud.

My Soundcloud

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Thought i'd pipe in on this post :)

Every so often i decide to record something. Be it me playing my guitar and singing, just singing or whatever. (Usually im ill when i do this. xD)
Well one time, i recorded vocals on my phone and sent it to my friend to edit and well, this is the result.

It Will Rain/Chasing Pavements Cover

also, check out my other stuff. All on my Soundcloud.

My Soundcloud

I very much enjoyed your cover of It Will Rain/Chasing Pavements - your voice suits the songs (especially It Will Rain) really well. It took a while to get used to the deep voice singing Adele's words but once I'd adjusted it was very enjoyable. The flawless transitions between the two songs were remarkable and the backing track (I'm assuming it was made by your friend?) is also very well done. The editing is at a really high standard and I can't wait to browse your Soundcloud for more of your recordings! The only slight issue I had whilst listening to it was the use of auto-tuning at points (eg around 2:20) as your voice honestly seems strong enough to carry the songs without any need for editing it, but if that's your style then so be it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back