• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hallo there! :3

dizzyKitty

The Confuzzled Coding Cat
Years
Heya everyone! Mandy here, but you all can call me Kitty. :3 I'm new to the forums, but by no means new to Pokemon. I've been watching the anime series and playing the games for the past ten years, and my boyfriend Daniel is just as avid a fan. He and I are working on a hack together and we stumbled upon this site for programs and tutorials. I must really commend the hacking community here; it's quite diverse and I'm so glad to have found so many resources. We haven't decided on a name yet for our game, but we've already begun development on the first few routes and towns and we'll see where that will lead us. Mapping and spriting are his departments, while I'm tackling the coding aspects (yes, I'm a nerdy programming girl, bring on the haters ;3). I'm an up-and-coming website designer, currently in college, and I took two years of computer science in high school. I've dabbled in couple of languages (Java, C++, PHP, etc.) over the years, but it's been a while since I've done any hardcore coding, so I'm trying to find that mindset again while I work on the new ROM.

I'm finished with my finals for this semester and I have the better part of three months left of summer, so feel free to PM me if you want to chat! I'm especially interested in getting to know some fellow hackers, newbies and veterans alike. I place myself somewhat toward the middle, leaning more toward a beginner, because as much as I may know about computer programming, I'm just starting out with Pokemon scripting, so any advice would be welcome. It's great to be here!

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
Years
Welcome to the forums Kitty.

That was indeed a big intro.

Anyways, you seem to be very talented, enjoy posting around here~

SkyAngel

~Perfect Harmony~
Years
Welcome to PC, kitty. I've done hacks before, but i'm still learning the whole scripting thing, so I'm prob'ly terrible compared to you XD and there are plenty of people on here who ARE really good at scripting and programming, i'm sure you'll find someone to help you. ;)

Back