• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Living Qualities [M] [SU OOC]

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
See, we're all at Indigo Plateau. Well, not all yet at the beginning. After a while, Stephanie (crebirk's character) arrives with her Cryogonal, soonly after that, Brianna (my character) arrives with a messy, plastery wet hair and awkwardly goes towards her seat, followed by Eric's (pokemaster_draco's character) arrival, who's leaning against a wall next to the door.

A discussion starts, and several ideas are thrown, most of them about ghost-Pokemon and Arceus' wrath. After a while, Nikolai (Fuyu's character) decides to leave the conference room, followed by Eve (Claire's character), they start some sort of argue outside as the rest of the trainers keep a silence in the conference room, until Brianna gets desperate and tries to leave, interrupting Eve and Nikolai as she suddenly bursts out the door because she tripped.

After a very small conversation between Eve and Brianna, several noises are heard in the outside, but no one seems to notice (apparently), soon after that a wall of dust falls from the roof, leaving everyone unable to see for a while, after they regain their sight, the realize something:

A Pokemon that looks like a Kabutops Skeleton surrounded by some kind of aura is standing inside the room.
-------------------------------------------

I'm not sure if this is everything that happened, but it's all that I got through reading.
Hope this helps

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
That about sums it up Vato. :)

Anyway, Fuyu I have to ask. Was that a Star Trek reference hidden in that last post of yours? :P

Now, how are we supposed to escape this conference room? :D

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
I agree Vato, couldn't do it better myself. And Claire, i... Actually don't know. It was unintentional. Lol

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Lol, maybe I'm just too big of a nerd. I hear live long and prosper, my mind goes to Star Trek. :P

Fuyu

Years
Oh that one. Yeah that was actually intentional. My bad :)

Fuyu

Years
Neva!! xD I'm pretty Sure everyone thinks Nikolai has gone crazy, what with him laughing during this and all

Fuyu

Years
I hope not. He's the Pokemon Sherlock after all At most the characters probably thought he was weird though.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
See, we're all at Indigo Plateau. Well, not all yet at the beginning. After a while, Stephanie (crebirk's character) arrives with her Cryogonal, soonly after that, Brianna (my character) arrives with a messy, plastery wet hair and awkwardly goes towards her seat, followed by Eric's (pokemaster_draco's character) arrival, who's leaning against a wall next to the door.

A discussion starts, and several ideas are thrown, most of them about ghost-Pokemon and Arceus' wrath. After a while, Nikolai (Fuyu's character) decides to leave the conference room, followed by Eve (Claire's character), they start some sort of argue outside as the rest of the trainers keep a silence in the conference room, until Brianna gets desperate and tries to leave, interrupting Eve and Nikolai as she suddenly bursts out the door because she tripped.

After a very small conversation between Eve and Brianna, several noises are heard in the outside, but no one seems to notice (apparently), soon after that a wall of dust falls from the roof, leaving everyone unable to see for a while, after they regain their sight, the realize something:

A Pokemon that looks like a Kabutops Skeleton surrounded by some kind of aura is standing inside the room.
-------------------------------------------

I'm not sure if this is everything that happened, but it's all that I got through reading.
Hope this helps

Alright, thanks for the summary man. I'll try to fit into things asap.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Great to have you with us Ray. :)

Thank you, kind lady, and I apologise for the absence. Duty called (not really, just a wonderful house with a pool up in the mountains!)

I see things got kicked up a bit, I hope Taz's attitude would fit well in all this... xD

Jacinth

~Darling~
Years
LOL, well, I think Taz is my favorite character so far. :) I think it's great.

Anyways, Vato volunteered to have Brielle's Zigzagoon surf us out of there after some events and stuff. Just wait till the climax!

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Oh don't worry, his personality will fit in just fine. I kind of read his dialogue in my head with a slight southern accent. I hope I wouldn't be incorrect in assuming that.

Anyway just a random question for everyone. When you picture your character and others, do you view them as flesh and blood, or in a more anime style? I guess I'm guilty of picturing people in the anime style. :P

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
LOL, well, I think Taz is my favorite character so far. :) I think it's great.

Anyways, Vato volunteered to have Brielle's Zigzagoon surf us out of there after some events and stuff. Just wait till the climax!

Your favourite character?! No way!

How would a single Zigzagoon surf the characters out...?

Oh don't worry, his personality will fit in just fine. I kind of read his dialogue in my head with a slight southern accent. I hope I wouldn't be incorrect in assuming that.

Anyway just a random question for everyone. When you picture your character and others, do you view them as flesh and blood, or in a more anime style? I guess I'm guilty of picturing people in the anime style. :P

He was meant to be Australian at first, yeah (how did you know?!) but then I decided to make him more American-ish. Yeah, his accent is totally from there.

A mix of both, I would say. :B

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
When you picture your character and others, do you view them as flesh and blood, or in a more anime style? I guess I'm guilty of picturing people in the anime style. :P

Lol, I thought I was the only one who pictured everyone Anime-style :P

It's just the way I seem to picture everything.

Anyways, I'll just wait for those who haven't posted to do the epic climax involving Zigzagoon :)

And Ray, never underestimate the power of a Zigzagoon!

Fuyu

Years
Kepi could help too... If Nikolai gets enough sanity to help lol. And YES anime style, mostly becausei can't draw anything else. And ray, taz is fabulous. I just kept thinking Shonen. Lol.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Kepi could help too... If Nikolai gets enough sanity to help lol. And YES anime style, mostly becausei can't draw anything else. And ray, taz is fabulous. I just kept thinking Shonen. Lol.

Hah? Shonen? Who's that? I've no clue what you're talking about. xD Nikolai's pretty awesome, too, it'd be interesting to make the two have a private conversation, wouldn't it?

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I forgot to say one thing: I love Ray's character :D
And about the whole Zigzagoon saving the day-thing, everyone can help, because it wouldn't be believable at all that everyone (people & Pokemon) is just staring at the weird Pokemon doing nothing except for Zigzagoon, right?

Long story short, yes, Kepi can help, as well as everyone else :)

Back