• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Sceptylos

Saint
Years
Finally! Been waiting for this for a while!

Is there anyway that we can continue from our previous save?

Just replace the .gba rom and you should be fine, that's what I'm doing but the creator says you should start a new game (I'm just too lazy to start all over again :P)

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
how do I get the team rocket outfit? (or enter the team hideout, Beta 3)

Go back inside Celedon Mansion from the front gate. Get out through the back gate. Instead of going right ( to where you fought green) go left. You'll see a rocket grunt. Battle him to steal his clothes. Hope this helped. :)

I was really looking forward to the tales of Ninetails chapter. I guess I have to wait for the next beta. :/ Oh well, when are you releasing the next beta? And are you planning on expanding the story after the cycling road?

Last edited:

D3ath Angel

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2014
Bug report: The Full Heall item ball next to the exit inside Viridian forest reappears after it is taken, resulting in infinite access to full heal.

As for sprites, this may be a taste thing, but you said you are going to redo the sprites, so I'll mention it. Red's cap has a white front (in this case, on the back of his head since he wears his cap backwards).

I don't know if this is intentional or not, but Pallet Forest and Viridian Forest don't have wild pokemon (at least as far as I've gotten, which is before catching Pikachu).

Another thing, Red's Poli and Pika are male. The ones I have are female, so either they're set on random, or they're set on female (not sure if this is controllable, since I'm not a hacker).

Last edited:

GozetaGX

Just a passerby Trainer.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2017
Bug report: The Full Heall item ball next to the exit inside Viridian forest reappears after it is taken, resulting in infinite access to full heal.

As for sprites, this may be a taste thing, but you said you are going to redo the sprites, so I'll mention it. Red's cap has a white front (in this case, on the back of his head since he wears his cap backwards).

I don't know if this is intentional or not, but Pallet Forest and Viridian Forest don't have wild pokemon (at least as far as I've gotten, which is before catching Pikachu).

Another thing, Red's Poli and Pika are male. The ones I have are female, so either they're set on random, or they're set on female (not sure if this is controllable, since I'm not a hacker).

Do you play on beta 3?I think the part of full heal is intentional ..

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2013
are you working on a beta 3.5 or beta 4 and if you are when is the release date i love the hack i already finished beta 3

Years
Is it normal that my game freezes whenever I talk to Green at the top of the Celadon Mansion :C?

That happened to me. Like rockmanmegaman said, you'd have to patch the beta 3 onto a clean rom and start a new game to prevent any previous bugs, only if you want a clean play-through. I plan on doing this, but for now I just skipped her and moved on just to catch any other bugs.

Years
Never been so pleased to find one hack which actually follows a Manga. Believe me I was hoping to make one myself in the future but anyways here it is. Congrats to you and may this hack get's blossomed and gets complete

twindelphine

Pokemon Meister
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2014
Wow, I never noticed that someone actually made a mod that is driven by the story of the manga. I would really want to see the completion of this.

Anyways, placed this up on my to-play list.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
There seems to be a glitch in Viridian Forest, no wild pokémon appears at all.

ok, will fix it for beta 3.

howeva, am currently in china, so i you will need to wait 2 more weeks.

are you working on a beta 3.5 or beta 4 and if you are when is the release date i love the hack i already finished beta 3

yes, i have plans to work on it. howeva, i am currently on a holiday in china, do i couldbt start working on beta 4

Last edited:
Back