• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My favorite subject is obviously Maths.

Years
English is the worst subject of anything ever. Everything is so arbitrary, I liked the logical order of math and science, but English made you think about things that weren't relevant to anything (or at least I was so bad at it I couldn't make the connection).

I think I dislike the teachers more than the subjects themselves. If I ever had a good English teacher like I did music and science I think it'd have gone differently.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I'm in college, but in High School I remember enjoying history quite a lot. I don't really know why, I just found it interesting. I also liked my Science classes a lot. I hated Math with a passion, and still do.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
My favorite subject material-wise would have to be math, but overall I absolutely love Junior ROTC. It's my life - it's what I breathe on a daily basis. The math department at my school is full of a bunch of middle-aged jerk-offs.

Years
Technology and DCG are my favourite subjects. I'm pretty good at both of them and I like being able to design my own stuff and what not. I'm good at English too so I kind of like that, but the amount of writing sort of turns me off.

Least favourite is Irish or Maths. I've always hated languages and maths is just frustrating.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
Years
Oooh...a favourite subject thread.

Probably Science (my favourite field is Chemistry...it's fun to learn about compounds, molecules and elements.), English (for it being my 2nd language, I'm really good at it..particularly my spelling and grammar.

That's it, really. I'm rather meh at everything else ^^;

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
I think it all depends on the teacher. I liked Math until I got into High school cause I had some crappy teachers that didn't really teach anything. History is a lot to keep up with because of all the names and memorization that goes with it. English is okay if you have a good teacher that focuses a lot on creative writing. And, I liked science when I had teachers that did labs. Other than that, it was an incredibly boring class learning about cool things you can do, but not actually executing these cool things.

Really, I guess my favorite classes were any elective where you did a minimal amount of work.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Mmm, I like most subjects but probably the sciences. Math is probably my worst subject, english bores me, foreign languages are intriguing. My top 2 are Social Studies and the sciences. Probably Anatomy or chemistry are my favorite to be more specific.

Years
Mathematics used to be my favourite subject until the graphing, trigonometry and quadratic equations came along. I don't particularly have a favourite subject anymore, but I do enjoy my computer mathematics course at the moment along with Java programming :) I think I'm more of a math person than I initially thought :P

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I love maths but its not my favourite subject, Chemistry is my favourite one! I love discussing chemistry!

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
Biology or Human Geography. I love them both equally. I find them to be interesting and enjoyable at the same time. Most people think they're boring and horribly useless, but I have to disagree. When I'm an adult I either want to be a Physicist, Psychologist, Cosmologist, Biologist, or Cultural Geographer.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
in highschool, my favorite subjects were english and technology. i just love reading books and writing. Technology well because of graphic design.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
My favorite subjects are Biology, Maths, IT and history...i don't have maths and history anymore ;-; D:

Back