• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Electivire's Trading and Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blademaa

Dragon-Type Trainer
Years
View attachment 71399
HELLO ONE AND ALL! This is Electivire's Trading and Co., a new Trade Shop that I've decided to Re-Open!

Welcome to the Grand Re-Opening of Electivire's Trading and Co.! All previous trades will be cancel upon re-opening! New additions have aided in a plentiful stock of Pokemon to choose from!

So, there are certain rules to follow while trading using my shop, so click the spoiler to see the list of rules.​
Spoiler:

Now then, feel free to explore what is on the following lists! Oh, and if you request specific IVs or you want a specific nature or ability, you'll have to notify me, and I'll see what we can do. And also, if you want a specific gender, again you have to notify me. Enjoy!

View attachment 71405Legendary Pokemon:View attachment 71405
Spoiler:

View attachment 71403Unobtainable Pokemon (First Evolutions only! Unless you make a specific order!):View attachment 71403
Spoiler:

View attachment 71400Breeding and Item Trades Below!!!View attachment 71400
Breeding and HA Pokemon Workshop:
If you wish to obtain a pokemon through breeding, or want a Hidden Ability. Please send a message of what pokemon accompanied with what stats or egg moves they want. In the case of a Hidden Ability pokemon, please message me for the list of pokemon I do have with HA's. The above list has a few marked with the HA being possible.

Training and EV Training Workshop:
Is there another specific Pokemon not listed that you want breeded? Or maybe you want it EV trained or just trained in general. Send me a message of the said pokemon, and I'll gladly accept. (When you ask for the Training/EV Training Service, please specify any moves or EV stats, or both, that you want for the said pokemon)

Evolutionary Items and Megastones:

Regarding Evolutionary Items, I can offer any X-only Mega-stones; However, I will only trade a Mega-stone for a Y-only Mega-stone or Unobtainable Pokemon! I will also trade any of these items for hard-to-get items such as a Masterball.

Trading for certain items:
In the case of an item that is pokemon specific, such as Soul Dew, PM for a list of items that will be an equivalent to any pokemon specific item.

THANK-YOU STOPPING BY AND CHECKING OUT MY TRADE SHOP!

Last edited:
Years
Hello, can I get an HA Pawinard and an HA Beldum?
I'll offer you any Lv. 1 starter from ANY region for them. (Nothing special on the moves/IV though)

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
hai . i would love to have an 6 iv competitive sneasel with hidden abillity. i have lots of BP items. pm me ? ^^

blademaa

Dragon-Type Trainer
Years
I will not be available until sometime next week. However, I will still be working on all requests that have been made. I will notify you all when I return. Have a good day!

DDCheater

Cheater
Years
I can trade all my mega stones Y for all your exclusive mega stones X.
Just PM me if you're interested.

keranie

Lass
Years
Hi there I would really want to have a Cyndaquil with egg moves if possible :)
In return, I can offer 5iv imperfect modest eevees with egg moves/hidden ability if you're interested.(I hope that the cyndaquil will be 5iv imperfect as well, but that's not necessary)

Zaiato

Captain
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2015
Could I get a HA Eevee please I don't have much for trade but we can work something out.

blademaa

Dragon-Type Trainer
Years
The New Year's Giveaway starts now. The giveaway will consist of HA Eevees, HA Hoenn Starters (/w Egg Moves should you so desire), and the other HA pokemon that rest within my trade shop.

PM me for more details, but please specify that you want the details. Also, the trade shop will always be open, and will soon branch into Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back