• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Children.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
If I have any kids at all in the future, I'd probably want two. I'd probably adopt since I have a particularly annoying health issue that would probably be passed on if I actually gave birth myself and I wouldn't wish it on any daughter of mine sooo it'd either have to be adoption or, should I end up with another female, her kid. :P Sometimes I get into this phase where I'd really like to have/raise kids and other times I snap out of it and go back to the "oh god too much work not in a million years" mindset.

Depends on if I end up with anyone long term and what their opinion on raising a family is like. I wouldn't want to have just one child because that sounds dreadfully lonely but I wouldn't want any more than two. I also wouldn't want to be a single mother because that sounds way too stressful and I wouldn't want to take on the challenge of raising kids all alone, so it's something I would definitely need a partner for. I think the idea of committing to a partner scares me more than the idea of childbirth or raising kids though. Wonder what that says about me? :P

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Sure, why not? I'd love to have a few kids in the future (most likely two; a girl and a boy). Right now though, and for a good ten years or so, I'm focussing on me and me alone -- I want to enjoy my life and explore the world before I decide to settle down. :]

voltianqueen

WITH SEAWATER
Years
  • Age 30
  • TN
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
I told my friend the other day that I wanted "one or less." Having children is one of those things that sounds super-awesome and extremely terrible at the same time. Supposing I did have one, though, I think I'd really want them to experience the bond I have with my own siblings, so if it felt right to me, then I just might adopt one or two more.

Years
If, if I had kids, then maybe I'd have one or two at the most. Nice little small family.

Big if though, since I'm actually somewhat terrified at the thought of going through childbirth, so yeah. I'm not exactly going to be gunning for having a lot of kids, if at all. :P

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
None. The thing is too that the older I become, the less I care about it. If I do wind up wanting a child though, I'd consider adopting. For the mean time though, I'll with my doggies.

Years
While I personally wouldn't be having it, I wouldn't mind having at least one kid at some point in the future. I don't think I'd want any more than that unless there's a 7 or 8 year gap between them, since even growing up with one other sibling was tough at times for my parents.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I want a bunch of children

When you're older, how many kids would you like to have? State how many boys/girls etc...
I'd like to have 2 or 3 kids. One/two boys and a girl. The boy should be older to protect his little sister. How about you guys?

Pokedude3012

Slayer of Milotics
Years
Yeah, exactly the same. Though I only want 2, 3 is out of the question. And yeah, 1 older boy who should protect his lil sis. I don't want one, cos that's boring, but I don't want 3 cos I wouldn't be able to afford it.

Years
I don't think I want kids. It's like, they're cool and all, but I just don't want to deal with them the rest of my life. Also, they're expensive. I've got issues paying my bills now sometimes. Imagine having to deal with kids on top of that. @_@

Maybe I'll change my mind when I'm in a better position, but as of now, I'll let everyone else in my family have them. I'm in no hurry to even start dating, let alone get in a serious relationship with someone. Can't have kids with just myself, haha.

If I do have kids someday, no more than 2, gender doesn't matter.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Merged it with this thread, cause it was still alive (barely though).

I'd like only one, to be honest. Don't care if it's a boy or a girl, but I'd treat them like they were my shining star <3

Years
I think the majority of us are too young to answer with any certainty. When you meet the right person...

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
If I were to have children, I'd like one or two at the maximum. I'd be happy raising no kids in my lifetime. For one, kids are exhausting. I can't handle playing with my 3 year old nephew for more than a few hours. xD; And two, what's romance? :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
If I had to have children, I would want two max. One boy and one girl.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Noooooooone. Unless you count fur-children.... I will probably end up with way more than should be allowed and it will be okay. :3

Guest123_x1

I don't plan on ever having any kids. It's something I can't really handle-I find it difficult to be around them (ironic considering how rambunctious I was, and my dad's side of the family is always having babies that I often don't hear about until well after the fact.)

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I would like to have 2-3 kids one day, preferably at least one boy and one girl.

It'll probably be years before I start having kids though, like at the earliest after I finish college.

Back