• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
Are we waiting for only one more? :) this is so exciting.

ikr? lol

I added for the most part his pre-gold tribe life. I haven't added the other twist before that part, but it is soon to come. I just need some quick z's. Tell me what you think so far if you'd like.

Please finish your SU quickly We're getting sort of impatient. But yeah, your SU is looking very good so far. :)

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
Haven't I only been working on him for two days. Idk plus I work, but I am really trying here. I just need everything to fit when writing. I can't just make it.

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
ok back on and ready for tonight to be the night. I dont hae school or work tomorrow so this is perfect lol.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Akacha, the way you're doing your SU is fine, but be sure to implement the actual storyline into it as well, and not just dialogue. Having your own background history is fine, but make sure to tie it all back into the plot of the RP, as you have no mention of any of it yet in your RP. Keep that in mind as you finish up (hopefully by tonight so we can get started...lol)

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
Well after the first part he ends up using confusion on himself to the point where he tries to erase his memories, but fails drastically, he forgot it for the most part but becomes haunted by the thoughts. With no sure path to nirvana, he joins the Gold Tribe to try and live a purposeful life. Eventually becoming part of the sliver tribe after the unmentionable incident.

Somewhere

what to write here?
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
I think I'll drop out... I joined another RP that is very similar to this one and I think I've decided to focus on that one. Plus I've got some other projects going on. If there was anyone left who wanted a place in the Gold Tribe, they can perhaps take my spot :)

It's nothing personal, Supervegeta and Whymsical, I just feel like I couldn't be a good player here now. Good luck with the RP!

Wymsical

Years
Well after the first part he ends up using confusion on himself to the point where he tries to erase his memories, but fails drastically, he forgot it for the most part but becomes haunted by the thoughts. With no sure path to nirvana, he joins the Gold Tribe to try and live a purposeful life. Eventually becoming part of the sliver tribe after the unmentionable incident.

LOL, You don't have to tell us now. Save it for the SU, that just makes it all the more fun to read. :D

I think I'll drop out... I joined another RP that is very similar to this one and I think I've decided to focus on that one. Plus I've got some other projects going on. If there was anyone left who wanted a place in the Gold Tribe, they can perhaps take my spot :)

It's nothing personal, Supervegeta and Whymsical, I just feel like I couldn't be a good player here now. Good luck with the RP!

Awwww, that totally sucks. Now we have another spot open. Hmmm, I say after Akacha finishes his SU we just start the RP regardless. We're already way behind schedule :/

It's fine. I personally think you woulda had more fun in this RP (lol) But it's your choice. Thanks anyway. :)

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Open spot... my instincts about watching this thread served me well anyhow here is the rough draft I had written before. I'll go back and fix it when I have time, but I just happened to check the thread on my cell during my lunch break and saw the spot open and I needed to send a payment via Paypal and make a reservation so I thought I'd pop on here and post this real quick (since speed seems to be the name of this game...).

Spoiler:

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Well, sorry to see you go, Somewhere.

@Stingray Alright dude, you're reserved.

@Akacha At the expense of losing any more RPers, I am going to need you to hurry up. Reservations here last a week, and yours will expire in 8 hours. However, I will be generous, and give you exactly 24 hours to complete your SU. If, by then, you do not complete it, I will begin the IC.

Wymsical

Years
Open spot... my instincts about watching this thread served me well anyhow here is the rough draft I had written before. I'll go back and fix it when I have time, but I just happened to check the thread on my cell during my lunch break and saw the spot open and I needed to send a payment via Paypal and make a reservation so I thought I'd pop on here and post this real quick (since speed seems to be the name of this game...).

Spoiler:

Great ta see ya here man, I told you I'd get you that spot :P Reserved

Well, sorry to see you go, Somewhere.

@Stingray Alright dude, you're reserved.

@Akacha At the expense of losing any more RPers, I am going to need you to hurry up. Reservations here last a week, and yours will expire in 8 hours. However, I will be generous, and give you exactly 24 hours to complete your SU. If, by then, you do not complete it, I will begin the IC.

Hmmm, it is a little harsh, but Supervegeta has a point. So far you've taken the longest for simply the history. :/ Remember, just in case you're feeling pressured, it's not about size it's about content. You don't have to lengthen it too much, we just want A GODDAMN SU something pleasant to read. :)

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
Ok I can see I am pushing buttons. I'm not DeeDee so I will get out of your lab and do my own work lol jk.ALRIGHT HERE I GO SUPER SAYAIN 4!

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Alright, so will we be started by tomorrow? I'm sorry for asking, I am just really looking forward to this thing!

And yay! Stingray is here! Nice SU by the way, interesting idea about you character sorta being in Gold Tribe, but not really. Should make some interesting content to RP about. I just hope SV and Whimsical will accept that.

By the way, yes I am looking forward to this so that I can put off my homework more, why do you ask? :P

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Regardless of Stingray's and Akacha's completion of their SU or not, I'll be submitting the IC tomorrow, Silver Rogue. xD. Those two can then finish their SUs during the RP, and once, or if, I accept them, I'll add them into the plot as well.

So yea, we should be tomorrow.

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
So literally I typed him out and was done I leave and my lap top dies! omg I was so pissed. I was about to say I'm done and I won't be in this Rp, but I decided to just say forget it and make a quick ending. I am done now and we can start. I hope my history works. I feel so lame my history would of been great but now its generic like no name steaks.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Akacha It's fine. The character is accepted! (FINALLY)

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
Finally? It was the final day lol. So does he work with the story and all? And if I hve him learn a new move later in the Rp does it delete a technique or add one?

Back