• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Misty Lover17 Fan Kurabu!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
*revived* Hi! How have you been? How was your Christmas and New Year's?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh awesome! You have a laptop! It seems you had a nice Christmas. Awww, don't worry. I haven't been here myself. Glad to hear from you though.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
That is good. Glad to hear that. So are you using your laptop right now?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Wow that is awesome, so it is wireless then? Because that is very convenient if it is like that. ^^

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
I'd Like to join MistyLover's club please? I've seen him around around Miss kanna's club and he used to post good pictures of Sakura as well.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yay! How have you been doing? :3 Man I had a great weekend. I was off Saturday and Sunday. It was so great. I didn't request it off either. I needed it too. I never get weekends off so it was a treat.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yay! How have you been doing? :3 Man I had a great weekend. I was off Saturday and Sunday. It was so great. I didn't request it off either. I needed it too. I never get weekends off so it was a treat.

I've been doing great! I've been having fun. I'ts awesome to hear you had a really great weekend. ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
That is great. ^__^ Do you have a Wii? I recently got one. Did I tell you?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I've been doing great! I had a fun Christmas. I got a laptop that I helped payed for! ^_^

Also ,I'm sorry I haven'tbeen here lately.
Good job! Which brand is it?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
That is okay. Sometimes I get sidetracked as well. There were times I haven't been here for a week because I had other things to do. Good to see you though. ^^

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yep, I'm doing great! I got Heart Gold and Soul Silver on there first day! They're both really fun. The Pokewalker is really neat too. ^_^

Also, next weeks when I'll be going to the anime covention! ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I heard those Pokewalkers are pretty cool. I guess you use them to walk your Pokemon? I think...

Oh wow so you going to another anime convention, good for you!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yep! You can take your Pokemon from your Heart Gold and Soul Silver and walk with them.^_^

It is fun. I'm already at my sister's friend's house to go there. We're staying here for this years. We've already had fun already and it's not even the first day yet.

Back