• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~[==]~Pokemon Glitter Black~[==]~*

Should I add about Pokemon Fusions to the game?

• Yes

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
Years
So do you want to try to write a short article about your game on the wiki? There's been a lack of enthusiasm lately. Unless of course you're busy :)

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Matt ill write one soon jsut not too soon i wanna get my demo out first then ill write one.....

I HAVE GOOD NEWS AND I HAVE BAD NEWS

THE BAD NEWS - DEMO PUSHED BACK DUE TO LACK OF BEING MOTOVATIED TO WORK.

THE GOOD NEWS - NEW SPRITER ME ;) lol

heres the new Starters

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Sorry to double post but i wanted to post my demo.....

the demo is attached to the first post and there is a like of things that i know is worng if there is anything else that needs fixin please tell me
i hope you enjoy the demo its very short tho........

Tyler

PHP Scripter
Years
Great Game, but it lags a bit.
I think you should use near Fantastica's Anti Lag Script
#======================================
# ■ Anti Event Lag Script
# By: Near Fantastica
# Date: 12.06.05
# Version: 3

# ■ Game_Map

class Game_Map
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
def in_range?(object)
screne_x = $game_map.display_x
screne_x -= 256
screne_y = $game_map.display_y
screne_y -= 256
screne_width = $game_map.display_x
screne_width += 2816
screne_height = $game_map.display_y
screne_height += 2176
return false if object.real_x <= screne_x
return false if object.real_x >= screne_width
return false if object.real_y <= screne_y
return false if object.real_y >= screne_height
return true
end
def update
if @scroll_rest > 0
distance = 2 ** @scroll_speed
case @scroll_direction
when 2
scroll_down(distance)
when 4
scroll_left(distance)
when 6
scroll_right(distance)
when 8
scroll_up(distance)
end
@scroll_rest -= distance
end
for event in @events.values
if in_range?(event) or event.trigger == 3 or event.trigger == 4
event.update
end
end
for common_event in @common_events.values
common_event.update
end
@fog_ox -= @fog_sx / 8.0
@fog_oy -= @fog_sy / 8.0
if @fog_tone_duration >= 1
d = @fog_tone_duration
target = @fog_tone_target
@fog_tone.red = (@fog_tone.red * (d - 1) + target.red) / d
@fog_tone.green = (@fog_tone.green * (d - 1) + target.green) / d
@fog_tone.blue = (@fog_tone.blue * (d - 1) + target.blue) / d
@fog_tone.gray = (@fog_tone.gray * (d - 1) + target.gray) / d
@fog_tone_duration -= 1
end
if @fog_opacity_duration >= 1
d = @fog_opacity_duration
@fog_opacity = (@fog_opacity * (d - 1) + @fog_opacity_target) / d
@fog_opacity_duration -= 1
end
end
end

# ■ Spriteset_Map

class Spriteset_Map
def in_range?(object)
screne_x = $game_map.display_x
screne_x -= 256
screne_y = $game_map.display_y
screne_y -= 256
screne_width = $game_map.display_x
screne_width += 2816
screne_height = $game_map.display_y
screne_height += 2176
return false if object.real_x <= screne_x
return false if object.real_x >= screne_width
return false if object.real_y <= screne_y
return false if object.real_y >= screne_height
return true
end
def update
if @panorama_name != $game_map.panorama_name or
@panorama_hue != $game_map.panorama_hue
@panorama_name = $game_map.panorama_name
@panorama_hue = $game_map.panorama_hue
if @panorama.bitmap != nil
@panorama.bitmap.dispose
@panorama.bitmap = nil
end
if @panorama_name != ""
@panorama.bitmap = RPG::Cache.panorama(@panorama_name, @panorama_hue)
end
Graphics.frame_reset
end
if @fog_name != $game_map.fog_name or @fog_hue != $game_map.fog_hue
@fog_name = $game_map.fog_name
@fog_hue = $game_map.fog_hue
if @fog.bitmap != nil
@fog.bitmap.dispose
@fog.bitmap = nil
end
if @fog_name != ""
@fog.bitmap = RPG::Cache.fog(@fog_name, @fog_hue)
end
Graphics.frame_reset
end
@tilemap.ox = $game_map.display_x / 4
@tilemap.oy = $game_map.display_y / 4
@tilemap.update
@panorama.ox = $game_map.display_x / 8
@panorama.oy = $game_map.display_y / 8
@fog.zoom_x = $game_map.fog_zoom / 100.0
@fog.zoom_y = $game_map.fog_zoom / 100.0
@fog.opacity = $game_map.fog_opacity
@fog.blend_type = $game_map.fog_blend_type
@fog.ox = $game_map.display_x / 4 + $game_map.fog_ox
@fog.oy = $game_map.display_y / 4 + $game_map.fog_oy
@fog.tone = $game_map.fog_tone
i=0
for sprite in @character_sprites
if sprite.character.is_a?(Game_Event)
if in_range?(sprite.character) or sprite.character.trigger == 3 or sprite.character.trigger == 4
sprite.update
i+=1
end
else
sprite.update
i+=1
end
end
#p i
@weather.type = $game_screen.weather_type
@weather.max = $game_screen.weather_max
@weather.ox = $game_map.display_x / 4
@weather.oy = $game_map.display_y / 4
@weather.update
for sprite in @picture_sprites
sprite.update
end
@timer_sprite.update
@viewport1.tone = $game_screen.tone
@viewport1.ox = $game_screen.shake
@viewport3.color = $game_screen.flash_color
@viewport1.update
@viewport3.update
end
end

Scompi

Great Demo! Did you make that new professor sprite yourself?

Bugs & errors i found...

-At the beginning when you pick a pokemon, when you pick the furthest one it says you are missing a graphic bulbasaur_front.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
yea i added that graphic but i didnt re uplode the demo cuz i see no point if the other two starters work....asn the vulipx level 40 is cuz i forgot to change the SP to a desiered level

in other news the new starter i showed all done with evos......ther jsut sprite edits you can really only tell in the water starters final evo but oh well i guess... also I SORT OF HAVE A CATCHING SYSTEM......KNOWN PROBLEMS :

~NO MATTER WAT YOU CATCH THE POKEMON
~THE NEW POKEMONS BACK SPRITE SHOWS B4 YOU LEAVE BATTLE
~AND I DONT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN YOU REACH PARTY LIMIT.
~ILL PROLLY NEED TO MAKE A PC SYSTEM.
also its not a script based system its an event based using battle events.

um progress is going slow i dont really know why but it just is.....

attached are the new starters. DONT STEAL THESE SPRITES IF YOU WANT TO USE THEM PM ME AND I MIGHT LET YOU USE THEM IF I FEEL THE GAME WILL LAST AND IS OF GOOD QUALITY!

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
sorry to double post (i had to do it) i have a short update to give yall.....nothin big im getting some mapping done......This game will have no Day/Night system because there isnt one that runs off of Realtime and the time system in the pokegear is Real Time.. i am trying to adapte a radio script into the game but not going good......someother script of mine messes it up...same with screen tinting sp the forests and stuff wont be tinted until i get to recolurin graphics darker for it....

the one screen i will give lol.....

this is the new Homepage for the pokegear.....still nothin works but im working on that i have small ideas on how to do most of the gear stuff......

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
lightou said:
wow it's cool, but why isn't he en the left and on the top? ??

im not quite sure what you mean ....do you mean the like menus select thing? if so thats because im using a modified menu script by blizzy so it wont go on the top.....

if thats not what you meant then i dont know what you mean if you could tell me that would be great.......

im trying to work out a Mock Phone system where you can only call like important peolpe like your mom or Professor Maplewood or the Police(like if you see Team Glitter Black or something) or different officals of some sort.........i also need to work out a way to let you be able to call peolpe.... i dotn think that it will have the ability to let people call you.....im not too sure yet

Merovin

Dragon Master!
Years
Hey dude nice demo jsut to say you can get into teh first route without any pokemon another thing i started off with cyndaquil adn when i send him out ti says "Matt sent out Bulbasaur" also in most battles the trainer sprite doesn't appear but wehn i ran into a wild caterpie it did but half way up the screen over teh caterpies name lol, btw im writing these as i find them :P, ok continueing. Another thing, are the pokeballs meant to be free? and i cant acces the menu, wot do you press jsut top amke sure im doin ti right lol. First gym battle wasn't hard i guess but i was left with 1hp lol, xp seems to take a while and mabey add a few trainers to the first route? Argh Vulpix level 40 wots going on!!!! wow i ran form it thats lucky.... i think ill say something nice now yea, the mapping is very good!! die meowth die... lol spearow argh level 40 nooo run again wow dnt think i should be able to run form those higher levels,wot now... Zubat? NO!!! a lvl 40 sandshrew they are out to get me, also you should get the Dynamic Footprints script to add some graphicle eyecandy on the sand n the saad in caves etc... wow teh first ever cave without zubats i think... argh less enoucnters in the cave man i barely walk 2 steps without seein a geodude or that lvl 40 sandshrew....
Yay a town, second gym i became Jesus i was walkin on water lol, stupid gym trainers do nothing :( nor leader oh well lets move on, wow i can walk through teh back of teh sunbeds :P am i annoying you yet lol, jsut tryin to help and get em all, teh wooden bit on teh beach is good, very clever i like it argh nooo i cant get back, the teleport dnt work ok ill stop here then its really good a few glitches that u can prob get rid of now thanks to me, hell thats probably all fo em, hope i helped and didn't annoy u to hell

-Bob5000 :P

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
bob5000 said:
Hey dude nice demo jsut to say you can get into teh first route without any pokemon another thing i started off with cyndaquil adn when i send him out ti says "Matt sent out Bulbasaur" also in most battles the trainer sprite doesn't appear but wehn i ran into a wild caterpie it did but half way up the screen over teh caterpies name lol, btw im writing these as i find them :P, ok continueing. Another thing, are the pokeballs meant to be free? and i cant acces the menu, wot do you press jsut top amke sure im doin ti right lol. First gym battle wasn't hard i guess but i was left with 1hp lol, xp seems to take a while and mabey add a few trainers to the first route? Argh Vulpix level 40 wots going on!!!! wow i ran form it thats lucky.... i think ill say something nice now yea, the mapping is very good!! die meowth die... lol spearow argh level 40 nooo run again wow dnt think i should be able to run form those higher levels,wot now... Zubat? NO!!! a lvl 40 sandshrew they are out to get me, also you should get the Dynamic Footprints script to add some graphicle eyecandy on the sand n the saad in caves etc... wow teh first ever cave without zubats i think... argh less enoucnters in the cave man i barely walk 2 steps without seein a geodude or that lvl 40 sandshrew....
Yay a town, second gym i became Jesus i was walkin on water lol, stupid gym trainers do nothing :( nor leader oh well lets move on, wow i can walk through teh back of teh sunbeds :P am i annoying you yet lol, jsut tryin to help and get em all, teh wooden bit on teh beach is good, very clever i like it argh nooo i cant get back, the teleport dnt work ok ill stop here then its really good a few glitches that u can prob get rid of now thanks to me, hell thats probably all fo em, hope i helped and didn't annoy u to hell

-Bob5000 :P

a lot of that was test stuff that i forgot about to fix.....with the running thats because the enemy levles are just ther Sp because i made it so Enemy attacks dont use sp so and the second gym wasnt programed because i ran outta time i needed to get a decent demo out befor my exams and well i for got to delete the trainers/add the battles..........um the "Matt sent out bulbasaur" thing is because you need a character to start out with and i used bulbasaur and then when you choose the starter you change characrters and i dont knwo how to make you have the new character name instead of the old on and the menu is opened based on what your RMXP key settings are i think it should be the "B" button or maby the "D" im not to sure since i changed mine from the default.......i forgot to add the teleport outta the town.....but yea thanks for all of those i fixed most of them earlier and i fic the rest now.......

hopeing for an update later if someone will post after me so i dont have to double post lol........if no one does then ill double post neway

as for trainers to the first route...no but i do plan on adding trainers to the second route and so on

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
very sad new to those who likeed this game.....i am giving it up, it is making me to stressed out and i cnat take it anymore....i am going to release what i have and if some wants to finish it or soemthing then go ahead.....it wont be encripted so its all free to use but GIVE CREDIT.....im sorry but im really stressed i might pick it back up but ON SPHERE...i am learing javascript and i want to use something completle legal.........GLITTER BLACK IS OVER

noleafclover

matlee

<<<<<<<<<Am i Jeremy yet?????
Years
can i be a spriter?
here are some of my sprites
shadowmewchao.png
matty.png

here are his overworlds
mattyoverworld.png

pichao.png

yours hopefully matlee

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
this game is dead for now so i wont need a sprited because im not too sure if it will start again sorry....

Will a Mod Please Close this........ :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back