• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Wow, my first time posting in this random wandering thread, just like Pinkie Pie!

And erm..... no Cosmo, I've stumbled upon a thread where this user rages against Arceus cause people say it's the God of Pokemon and so on. She was mad, I tell you!

Guy

just a guy
Years
Oh wandering thread, how I've missed you. Where have you been hanging around lately, eh?

I think there are better Legendarys out their. of course the sheer amount of Legendarys in Gen IV get kinda crazy if you think about it. I think there is like 11 or 12 of them if my memory serves me right. Just crazy :)
There's actually 14 legendaries in DPPt if you include Phione. Which is a bit much if you ask me.

Years
What's my babay doing here?!

14 Legends is too much imo. Hell, 10 is too many also. 5-6 sounds good to me, haha. But I do like having them readily available.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
It's just that Arceus is a goat that makes me dislike it. Oh, and its design. Goats go baa. Can't imagine Arceus going baa and eating grass. Then again, goats are mean things.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I've never been a huge fan of DPPT, but I'm a HUGE fan of HGSS. But the amount of legends is insane... but I do like being able to get a lot of them in HGSS so I can use them in 5th generation playing. :D

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
^You better be a huge fan of DPPt. That's where the wifi trading magic started, uh huh!

And then, I read up. Read Griff's comment. I'm just gonna slice you all up one day!

Some legendary Pokemon weren't necessary imo, such as Regigigas, Heatran, and Manaphy. We already have volcano-loving legendaries (Moltres, Entei) and as far as I'm concerned, Lugia and/or Kyogre reign as guardians of the sea. :( I'd like legends of other... legends! You know what I mean?

space goats are logical!

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I loved the legendaries in the 4th gen but I thought 14 was a little excessive myself. The good thing about that though is after the main game you had a ton of new areas to explore and most of them had a legendary, like Snowpoint Temple and Turnback Cave.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Fourteen is very excessive. Luckily if I had to pick a favorite legendary from Sinnoh it wouldn't be too hard for it no thanks to having a plush of it's sky forme (hint hint). But I did like how much the Lake Trio's story was entwined into the storyline for DPPT.

Years
I do admit that like what BinaryPeaches said, there were a bit too many Legendaries in 4th Gen. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be the Sky Forme Shaymin. It's just so cute!

Back