• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
pretty cool!! im searchinmg for magikarp ..no luck if i catch one ill name it whatever you all want.

shinehunter187

I want SHINIES!
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2004
!Dragonite! said:
Ok, I feel stupid about what I just said about being honest because this is going to sound like a lie, but I just started searching for a shiny Dratini, and gues what, in about 15 mins. I saw one! Its your choice to belive me but its true!

where did you get it at the game corner?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
nobody did, she said good luck on catching it. um... i don't think i should stay up too late tonight hunting down that stupid aerodactyl, because i have volleyball tomorrow. but i've begun pretending to be a little sick. so hopefully i can turn it into "something serious" by next week.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
did you deliberatly make that font impossible to view pazzkat?

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
No..I didn't deliberately..-sighs.- What does it matter, oh well... it doesn't matter if you can or cannot read that, that's your ability and I have no care in the subject what so every, sorry guys but I'm gunna leave the Shiney Hunter Club. I hope you all have a good time catching them.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
I've finaly decided on a shiny to specificaly look for... Clefairy! It doesn't look too diferent from the normal one, but someone has to get it, and it might as well be me.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
pazzcat, dont leave us!!!!!!!!!!! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONT

anyways tell me the reason at least

well i hope we can still be friends, and sorry for my english, as for keeping your comments, DONT i found it funny, and i bet rsgh5 was also kidding arround.

Congrats on the shiny dratini!!

I got no luck since i caught my shiny bulba! (called it rsgh5) lol

and when i stayed overnight till i got to sevii islands!. so right now im breeding blaziken so i can get a shiny torchic.

oh and if pazzcat leaves, then rsgh5 ur upgraded to FOUNDER

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
blah..pazz aint gonna leave ...and IMO ryan wouldnt be too happy being moved up to founder because hes the one who was wanting and still is wanting everyone to be an equal rank.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
i know that but we need minimum 2 persons, and if u see pazzcats siggy, shes removed the shiny hunters club from it so ryan is the best person to be the 2nd founder.

So howre you doin in your hunting

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i can handle the responsibilities of founder... but first i'll try to beat some sense into pazzkat...
*cracks nuckles*

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Hey, attackrage, Ive been trying to ask you, when you said you had all the water pokemon, did you include those like Vaporeon, Kabutops and such? I need to update the shiny dex, but I am unsure of exactly which shinys you have :\ ...

And, do you have shiny Suicune, Entei, and Raikou? Thanks in advance.

I found it takes about 1 min. to get 5 clefairy, check for a shiny, and restart. So I should see 300 clefairys in on hour... I should have a shiny in a little over 6 hours... But with my luck, I'd say several weeks.

The banner should be finished soon.

Back