• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Harry Potter // Fan Club

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Jorah said:
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

That was a powerful quote the first time I read it.

So what made the epilogue be hated by everyone? Or is it that many fans of a particular series don't like epilogues? I remember the LoTR one in the end that many disliked.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I like the epilogue, tbqh. Though it leaves me with the feeling of wanting more. xD;

Last edited:

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
When I first read it when the book came out, I hated the epilogue because I thought it was too good to be true that they all managed to stay together in couples by how many years later. XD Too idealistic, I thought. But when I reread it for the film, I found it cute.

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
Years

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I didn't find it that funny, but it is humorous. Perhaps there are other comic strips by the creator of this?

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
That reminds me, I don't think they showed the Victoire and Teddy's snogging in the film. But aww, that would've been cute. xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
HI... So many funny things to spam in here right now. But I'm going to control myself. And take things slow with you guys... because you all deserve that! hahaha

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljeio0xOU01qia6abo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1325504777&Signature=hMhxPxwr39%2FLu3NVF5JAU4zz71U%3D

Funniest comics I have seen in a long time! One to start with! :)
omfg lmao the patronus! That's amaaaazing. I demand a link to where you're getting these from!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I don't understand that one :/ What's with the Patronus and then the girl? I don't get it.

EDIT: NEVER MIND I DIDN'T SEE SNAPE'S HEAD IN THE LAST FRAME LMFAO.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm so sad that the Harry Potter books and movies have ended ;;

What house are you in?: Hufflepuff~
Wand description (Wood, Length, Core): Rowan, no idea how long they are usually, Unicorn hair core :3
Sunshine daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat...: SLIM AND READY FOR BEACH'12! or yellow

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN NEGLECTING THIS CLUB ;A;

And hey, look, a Hufflepuff! We needed more Hufflepuff, we still need more! Call your Hufflepuff friends now gaizzzaza!!111!!11!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Yeah, Gryffindor and... all the other houses... get too much love :p

I was on a party with a HP theme some month ago actually, and we got sorted by a hat (with a walkie talkie in it lol) to know what table we would sit at. I was Hufflepuff xD The other tables cheered and pretended to be evil/brave/smart but us Hufflepuffs couldn't really do anything hahaha. I guess in some books the sorting hat calls Hufflepuff the house of the just, hard-working and loyal though. That's something ^^ although it's so not me haha

This is still awesome though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0Z5_wipT2o

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Ravenclaw doesn't get enough love as the other two do. And I'm not even of Ravenclaw...

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
of course you can join! what house do you belong, Riko?

We should have a war of the houses thing. Or perhaps we should start actually doing something on Pottermore.

Katniss Everdeen

Just another tribute.
Years
What house are you in?: Ravenclaw
Wand description (Wood, Length, Core): Holly Wand, 8 1/2 inches, Hippogriff bone core
Sunshine daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat...: Yellow!

:]

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
So many members, so lame activity. Ah well, I suppose when something big happens to Pottermore people will start to talk about that here? Ah diggity, I hope that time comes quickly!

As for now, I'll bring back the old "what's your favourite book" topic for the sake of activity. We can save this club's activity guys, let's go!

What's your favourite part of the trip book in the series?

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
Prisoner Of Azkaban :)

Spoiler:

Back