• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Well, it is!

Also, someone put the DCC thingy in the title, since I have no idea how!

Also, I talk too much! K bye~

rules

• Try to go with the current topic! This isn't a thread where you just randomly post anything. Whatever others are talking about is what you should be talking about - let the topic make its own way rather than changing it randomly.
• This is not a welcome thread! We're happy for new users to contribute here, but if you want to post an intro thread, here is New Users / Welcome.
• Keep section-specific discussions to their own sections! Light chat about stuff which belongs elsewhere is ok, but don't go into a huge discussion about competitive battling, Pokémon Anime, etc. when they have their own sections elsewhere on PC.
• Keep up! Don't ask what the topic is. Look back over a page or two and figure it out for yourself.
• Don't flame, troll, or harass. This is a light-hearted thread but it still follows all PC rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
You referring to the thread, or the use of the word "crap"? Cause I was iffy on the latter. D;

Hah, ryhmes.
No, no. The thread. I didn't know if any user could make it or if it had to be a mod. I haven't been on a message board in years. -.-

Honest

Hi!
Years
No, no. The thread. I didn't know if any user could make it or if it had to be a mod. I haven't been on a message board in years. -.-

Oh, well, I'm fairly certain it can be any person. I did take precaution anyways, though, and asked Razor Leaf if I could.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
Right on haha. So I deleted my facebook recently. Which is why I'm back on PC. :P I needed another social outlet.

Anybody else recently (or ever, I guess) delete their facebook? If so, why?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Right on haha. So I deleted my facebook recently. Which is why I'm back on PC. :P I needed another social outlet.

Oh boy, here we go.

I deleted my old account a while ago for two reasons.

One: mom was being a pain and at the time such media outlets were taboo in my house. I still had one anyway, since I'm a rebel like that, and she found a couple of times. The first two or three times, she told me to deactivate, which I did, only to reuse it literally within a couple of hours. Eventually, when she found out a fourth time, she got really pissed. I decided it wasn't worth it, so I wrote some random numbers on a piece of paper, and changed my password to that. Afterwards, I ripped the paper into pieces and threw it out, and then signed off. Like a dumbass, though, I forgot to deactivate it, so it still exists actually. In fact, it's a hacked account now, yippee.

Two: Creepy stalker girl who confessed undying love would NOT LEAVE ME ALONE.

I have another one now though, with my parents' okay. =D

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years

I'm not afraid to say that I'm addicted to my social media accounts. But when I find myself getting too out of hand or checking them too much. I usually go dark for a week or two. I deactivate everything and take the apps off my phone and my bookmark list. Then after two weeks I feel refreshed and cleansed of the evil technology. XD

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
@Bloodex: Ouch man, that sucks about the family. I feel you on the crazy stalker girls. -.- Dang weirdos.

@Thomas: That's what I'm sayin'! I was addicted to facebook. Literally got in trouble left and right at work for checking my phone. It became a habit to automatically check facebook when I unlocked my phone. @__@ I had to stop. hahaha

I have to say, I'm very at peace with it. I still have twitter, which I'm using a lot more than I was but not nearly as much as facebook. I kinda just use it for my thought output when I'm peeved. >:]

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Uh.......hi?

I don't usually venture into these parts (hell, I haven't been on this site is small intervals) but I might as well see what other parts of this place has to offer.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
I haven't been on PC much either these past few months (cause of school and my laptop crashing) and I've come back a bit for PCX this week.

As for facebook, quite recently a lot of my friends seem to be deleting their facebooks for some reason. But for myself, I can't say the same. Being school photographer my profile gets stalked a lot cause I chuck pretty much everything that happens up there... deleting my facebook would cause a riot... haha.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
@Bloodex: Ouch man, that sucks about the family. I feel you on the crazy stalker girls. -.- Dang weirdos.

@Thomas: That's what I'm sayin'! I was addicted to facebook. Literally got in trouble left and right at work for checking my phone. It became a habit to automatically check facebook when I unlocked my phone. @__@ I had to stop. hahaha

I have to say, I'm very at peace with it. I still have twitter, which I'm using a lot more than I was but not nearly as much as facebook. I kinda just use it for my thought output when I'm peeved. >:]
Lately I've actually been instagram crazy. XD I feel like I'm constantly posting picture and then also going back and curating the ones I've taken already.

One a side obsession note...if anyone has instagram they should follow me XD *coughmyusernameisTEC2030soyeahfollowmecough*

droomph

weeb
Years
I used to use Instagram, until I got my phone taken away :c Well then again it was never mine in the first place

I use twitter as a stream of thought, so that should count :3

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
I've been a Twitter guy since....May I believe? Yeah. Also a Skype person as well.

.....I've been addicted to Twitter........

droomph

weeb
Years
ooh skype.

I really don't have much of a drive for it anymore, so that's why I've volunteered for the event! Get someone to actually talk to, you know

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
I love skype! I remember back at last years get2gether I was way to shy to talk much haha. But I love both twitter and instagram too :D

Years

I never deleted my Facebook page, it's still standing (and in need of a facelift!).

I try to check my notifications on Facebook but PC and Twitter distract me too much.

droomph

weeb
Years
I deleted my fb page for a couple months because people were really mean.

I think they got the point, or maybe I just backed off of the really stupid people's conversations lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back