• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
D: Few Questions Very Stuck...
1. Im at the part where i have to go Fight Ho-oh in Mt.Rainbow.. The Grunt won't move so i cant Continue :/
2. How Does Magneton Evolve ?

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2021
While playing the EX version of raptor i got stuck in the deoxys event after getting the peck badge. I cannot move but i can access menu etc. just can´t move.
Is there anything that can be done about this?
And this one awesome game =)

Years
While playing the EX version of raptor i got stuck in the deoxys event after getting the peck badge. I cannot move but i can access menu etc. just can´t move.
Is there anything that can be done about this?
And this one awesome game =)
Your playing an old version of EX. Did you click the red link that says latest release (or something like that)?

enxel

x trainer
Years
I heard about this game just recently and I really want to play it but the download link for the newest version on the first post is dead so I was wondering if there is somewhere else I can find this?, I hope someone can help me on this

Lsean

Canada Black
Years
i need a title?

If you haven't got the newest version of Raptor EX yet, it would be wise to upgrade. Each update contains bug fixes, so if you don't upgrade, you may encounter a game-freezing bug :\
hey i tried to download the game but the link goes to a page saying that the file is no longer available. Is there anyway you could repost or make it available again? I would really appreciate it as i would love to play this game.
Thank you,
Lsean

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
Man... I used all my items on my Lv. 78 Gallade, and got it to Swords-sweep and KO 3 of Gold's pokemon, but that's unfortunately as far as I got. So I reset to before the league and trained up a ton.

Somewhat scarily, almost all my pokemon can OHKO each other :P

What I need to know:

Is there some trick to getting through the Shadow Dimension?
Besides acting as a master ball, what else does the raptor ball do?
Where do you find the legendary birds and beasts? Just a hint, please.
Is it possible to teach sinnoh move tutor moves somehow? Like Draco Meteor and Ice Punch?

Thanks!

Years
I take my hat of to you sir, this game was great finished it yesterday.
loved the story line and the twist at the end.

good job to the team that made this possible.

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2021
Can you move saves between the games. As i have the older version with a save stuck in the deoxys part after the peck badge and can´t get newer ones because there ain´t any MU uploads of the newest one.
So can i use the nonEX version of the game and continue playing with it.

Years
The mining game is in Mastric City.
@phosphate5 (if you want hints then I could help you)
The legendary birds are in the Flanove region, on one of the islands.
The legendary beasts are all over Torxia, just look for people who say they saw a light somewhere because generally that's where a legendary will be.
I don't know what the Raptor Ball does though and the Shadow Dimension is just luck, really

Years
Does anyone know where I can download Pkmnfonts.zip? I've heard somebody saying that there's a link on the first post, but I can't seem to find it...

kirbyking1234

The Destroyer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
uploaded version 1.17 of raptor EX to megaupload... as for the pkmnfonts thing u dont need it if you have the new version of the game problem is i cant post the url until i reach 15 posts? megaupload/?d=5A2VYZXL at least it cant be a link... anyways just put .com and crud into the thing to get ther

enxel

x trainer
Years
uploaded version 1.17 of raptor EX to megaupload... as for the pkmnfonts thing u dont need it if you have the new version of the game problem is i cant post the url until i reach 15 posts? megaupload/?d=5A2VYZXL at least it cant be a link... anyways just put .com and crud into the thing to get ther

Thank you so very much!!
It's good to see someone finally helped with the dead link, I really appreciate this, I really do

kirbyking1234

The Destroyer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
Can you move saves between the games. As i have the older version with a save stuck in the deoxys part after the peck badge and can´t get newer ones because there ain´t any MU uploads of the newest one.
So can i use the nonEX version of the game and continue playing with it.
no you cant just transfer the save over youll need to play ex until you get the pal park unlocked at which point you can transfer your pokemon and items from your old save over to the new one hope that helps ive also uploaded the file i posted the link a few or so before this post so look there

Years

I know, but I just want to play the game with the proper font. Please, I won't start playing until I have downloaded it. :P

Back