• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Here's a screenie i absolutely love!
It's of the mystery gift system i'm scripting for my game.

Mystery_Gift_2_by_Crazyninjaguy.png

Comments?

Follow me on DeviantArt!

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
Well here's a screenshot of a place where people live within the ancient island of my game.
Shot.png

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
The trees seem way too dark compared to the grass.
And your icons seem poorly resized.

Other than that it looks ok.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
The trees seem way too dark compared to the grass.
And your icons seem poorly resized.

Other than that it looks ok.

Yeah I still need to change the pallet for the grass to match the tree's shade and the icons get rather messed up when the game runs half size(had to resize it as the screen is rather big for a thread post). But thanks for the noting of that.

Cilerba

Years
Demo2.png

Constructive criticism?
Also, does anybody feel like helping me put shadows underneath the opposing Pokémon, à la Black and White?

There's an easy way to do that on Photoshop.
PM me if you want to know more about it.

Anyway, the screenshot looks really interesting. I like the message box ^-^

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
Thanks! :)

But I do know how to do it on Photoshop, the problem is before I start doing all 400~ Pokémon I'd like to see if a simple script can do it.

Cilerba

Years
Thanks! :)

But I do know how to do it on Photoshop, the problem is before I start doing all 400~ Pokémon I'd like to see if a simple script can do it.

I'm sure it's possible.
You'd just need a scripter that would be willing to do that for you.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
This is still a WIP of My Regional Map, how does it look so far?
Noob Swipers, no Swiping
2j0hxmw.png

Demo2.png

Constructive criticism?
Also, does anybody feel like helping me put shadows underneath the opposing Pokémon, à la Black and White?

The shadow of the pokemon has already been coded in the Starter kit.

Last edited:

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
This is still a WIP of My Regional Map, how does it look so far?
Noob Swipers, no Swiping
2j0hxmw.png

First of the white and blue of routes must NEVER touch. put something in between them a city or a place of intrest(green)
EDIT: so at least it the blue is touching the white make it shaped lik the coast line and not just straight.

Okay here's my screenshot it's in a forest north of the first town where you get your starter. i made it in to a gif for intertanment.
jump.gif

Last edited:

ForeverRed

teeheeee
Years
First of the white and blue of routes must NEVER touch. put something in between them a city or a place of intrest(green)

Okay here's my screenshot it's in a forest north of the first town where you get your starter. i made it in to a gif for intertanment.
jump.gif

Actually, it doesn't matter if it touches? and also you have also a route blocked off by a black line which I don't think is meant to be there?

The screenshot looks alright, the flower looks out of place? It's too bright compared to the other tiles and i think the sign has a tile error and is the person's speech meant to have capitals in front of all words? Other than that it looks alright.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years

There is no rule saying that. It's perfectly acceptable, I like the idea if I'm understanding it correctly (having a bit of a route be land and the rest ocean). I like the world map except for the odd shaped town. I see you wanted it to be a circle but it doesn't work right.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
There is no rule saying that. It's perfectly acceptable, I like the idea if I'm understanding it correctly (having a bit of a route be land and the rest ocean). I like the world map except for the odd shaped town. I see you wanted it to be a circle but it doesn't work right.

Thanks for the support :D, i know i fixed it with a few other things but its not done yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back