• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: How to include images into signatures, anyone?

Porygon-2000

Wobbufiend
Years
I found out my sig needs more pics to make it look better. unfortunately, I have no idea how to do that. I know a bit of HTML but that doesnt seem to work. If you could answer this stupid quesstion, id be much abliged

Azonic

hello friends
Years
Use BBCode. To insert an image, use the code: [IMG]***URL OF IMAGE GOES HERE***[/IMG]

Or you can press this button
insertimage.gif
in the text editor box. A pop-up will appear and just C+P your url of the image into there.

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2010
Below the signature box, it does say "HTML Allowed: No"

It posts a big security risk, and it will always be disabled.

But, as Cherii said, you can use the img tags or click the image button. Also, you can use the Signature Image controls to upload an image to PC.

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
Years
There is an even more simple way to do it. Copy and Paste. Go to google, search for a type of image (eg. "warrior pose"), choose the image you like best, copy it, then paste it into your signature.

Thank you for reading my suggestion.

~Infinite Meditation

Back